New Picture

Utopia

I really don't know and probably won't know until she announces it. I would not ask nor would my clients tell me if they were told not to. It's a simple formality in the business that we must follow. I'm just a middle man at the end of the day. 

sounds very much like I would expect, esp with Janet being so private. What are they saying about her R&R nomination?

smh I knew it was gonna start

I just checked this girls Twitter. She is a Janet fan. Somebody posted another pic from another angle. And she does still look pregnant. But WTF is she wearing??? Is it cold in London? Her face is still pretty and she pregnant asf so I'll give her a pass. Another thing she looks like she was by herself.

I just checked this girls Twitter. She is a Janet fan. Somebody posted another pic from another angle. And she does still look pregnant. But WTF is she wearing??? Is it cold in London? Her face is still pretty and she pregnant asf so I'll give her a pass. Another thing she looks like she was by herself.

Janet ass looking borderline homeless in public. I can't lol.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

"Designer Trash Bags"?  Nah I think she looks great!!  I love how the multi-layer geometry hides the bump, but still has some visual appeal.  

But hey, for any true fans of Janet, this is a good week.  She's 50, pregnant, still relevant to the Presidential race, and grabbing more headlines than pop divalettes half her age.  Come THRU Queen!!   

Janet out here looking like she wearing designer trash bags smdh. Wissam look cute. They baby gon be pretty as hell.

rs_634x1024-161021110056-634-Janet-Jacks

rs_634x1024-161021110057-634-Janet-Jacks

• Upvote 4

Janet out here looking like she wearing designer trash bags smdh. Wissam look cute. They baby gon be pretty as hell.

rs_634x1024-161021110056-634-Janet-Jacks

This is shocking !!! At first I though that was a jock. ... This outfit is just awfull the worst one ever. 

Good point her face looks good happy and healthy 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This is shocking !!! At first I though that was a jock. ... This outfit is just awfull the worst one ever. 

Good point her face looks good happy and healthy 

Yes her face is pretty as always but y'all can't tell me that don't look like no designer trash bag with 2 holes for her arms with a hoodie attached :lol: Wissam styling tho haha. Love Janet tho lol

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yes her face is pretty as always but y'all can't tell me that don't look like no designer trash bag with 2 holes for her arms with a hoodie attached :lol: Wissam styling tho haha. Love Janet tho lol

okay I'll admit it....Janet is giving me Missy "I can't stand the rain" teas. But I bet that sh*t is comfortable as hell. She clearly gives no fucks what people think about what she wears.

• Upvote 2

okay I'll admit it....Janet is giving me Missy "I can't stand the rain" teas. But I bet that sh*t is comfortable as hell. She clearly gives no fucks what people think about what she wears.

And THATS THE THING!!!! Janet always looks comfortable in her eccentric looks...she strikes me as one who aint tryna do the "beauty is pain" route..like a J.lo for instance. She like ..bitch i aint tryna be cute for the paps im tryna be comfortable...them other girls can have that shit

• Upvote 2