New Picture

Utopia

okay I'll admit it....Janet is giving me Missy "I can't stand the rain" teas. But I bet that sh*t is comfortable as hell. She clearly gives no fucks what people think about what she wears.

okay!!!!!!!!!  gurl u betta work them Glad trash wraps ...she on sum Darth Vader shit.... :lol:  u betta be cute and preggars

Edited by Bailey.
  • Upvote 1

Yes her face is pretty as always but y'all can't tell me that don't look like no designer trash bag with 2 holes for her arms with a hoodie attached :lol: Wissam styling tho haha. Love Janet tho lol

and somebody found that poncho thing she's wearing online, the damn thing cost almost 900$

• Upvote 2

okay!!!!!!!!!  gurl u betta work them Glad trash wraps ...she on sum Darth Vader shit.... :lol:  u betta be cute and preggars

No one says preggers anymore. 

Can't believe she's having her baby in London. She should be having the kid in LA in Cedars Sinai with a good Jewish doctor! Oy.

• Downvote 2

I actually like the outfit...but this will definitely set tongues wagging about her converting to Islam. They're already talking so fuck it. They are still in London! Interesting they seem to be spending much time here.

I think for those in denial about it they will discuss but it's pretty obvious the woman is Muslim. 

• Upvote 2

I think for those in denial about it they will discuss but it's pretty obvious the woman is Muslim. 

yea I thought about that too, I dont know exactly what a Muslim woman is supposed to wear or what but I think the harlem pants might be a compromise on her wear. I cant say because I dont know much about the religion

Clearly!!!!! You know... bc her hair is hidden once she's automatically Muslim :wacko: Rewind to earlier this week at a flower shop.. it's like soooooo obvious

Edited by Game
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Asked & Answered when you were denying her pregnancy with The Great Depressed

and  we talked in private, I went through a formal statement here which should have been enough and yet you still continue on...at some point whats done is done. After my statement that should have been the end of it not ..oh you get to keep going on.

Edited by Bailey.

and  we talked in private, I went through a formal statement here which should have been enough and yet you still continue on...at some point whats done is done. After my statement that should have been the end of it not ..oh you get to keep going on.

you asked why I "gave you a negative". Didn't know I needed a reason but that's my reason. Im not keeping it going 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

you asked why I "gave you a negative". Didn't know I needed a reason but that's my reason. Im not keeping it going 

if you continue to act out towards me in a negative way, esp when there was nothing said during this thread to warrant a negative, then yes you are keeping "it going"

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

damn! For that shit hell naw lol

ha! :lol:

yes, she may be muslim but thats not 'muslim attire', its actually high end adidas wear by a japanese designer. that basic ass sweater wissam has on is 800$, janet's shoes are 400$. fans on twitter found their entire outfits on the adidas y3 site.

• Upvote 5

yes, she may be muslim but thats not 'muslim attire', its actually high end adidas wear by a japanese designer. that basic ass sweater wissam has on is 800$, janet's shoes are 400$. fans on twitter found their entire outfits on the adidas y3 site.

I was wondering how in the hell people knew the poncho was 900 bucks :lol:

Edited by Bailey.