New Picture

Utopia

yes, she may be muslim but thats not 'muslim attire', its actually high end adidas wear by a japanese designer. that basic ass sweater wissam has on is 800$, janet's shoes are 400$. fans on twitter found their entire outfits on the adidas y3 site.

WTH are they using to make those clothes? Is that some kind of egyptian cotton they're using cause Lord knows I couldn't see myself paying that much for a cotton bag to wear as a shirt.

yes, she may be muslim but thats not 'muslim attire', its actually high end adidas wear by a japanese designer. that basic ass sweater wissam has on is 800$, janet's shoes are 400$. fans on twitter found their entire outfits on the adidas y3 site.

Exactly.. People are so dumb

My point exactly. It's easier for people to believe Janet will revive a two year old album and tour than her being Muslim lol. Logic. 

You don't have a point. You don't have proof aside from her saying an Arabic word in a song she said "lawd" in.

• Upvote 1

You don't have a point. You don't have proof aside from her saying an Arabic word in a song she said "lawd" in.

to be fair, the term "Lord" is used in the Muslim religion, in the same way it's used in Catholicism and Christianity..

• Upvote 2

I could care less about the look, as long as she's comfortable thats all that matters, sure we can take it apart, but its rare for Janet to be seen and I think we all know by now that if we do see pictures of her, its because she allowed it to happen, these dont come by mistake ....leave her be

• Upvote 2

I could care less about the look, as long as she's comfortable thats all that matters, sure we can take it apart, but its rare for Janet to be seen and I think we all know by now that if we do see pictures of her, its because she allowed it to happen, these dont come by mistake ....leave her be

Yep! Cuz she could have hid this whole time. I'm glad she is letting us see her this way. Now let's see if she will let us see that baby she is carrying...that might be a different story.

• Upvote 1

to be fair, the term "Lord" is used in the Muslim religion, in the same way it's used in Catholicism and Christianity..

Exactly. An Islamic term she NEVER used until being married & connected to the Islamic faith. God is also used by Muslims. We all know what it is, others will deny for whatever reason. But this has been easier to read between the lines than anything else. 

If someone is Muslim, they're going to use the word "Allah" to describe the being they worship

https://www.quora.com/Why-do-Muslims-use-the-word-Allah-instead-of-God-when-speaking-English 

That's why Muslim scholars avoid "God" - because the necessary connotations are missing in translation. The faithful also find this simple to follow, without any problems. Whatever works in practice is good.

And 

Inshallah (Arabic: إن شاء الله‎‎, ʾin shāʾallāhu), also in sha Allah or insha'Allah, is Arabic for "God willing" or "if God wills", and simply abbreviated iA. The phrase is used by both Muslims and Arabic-speaking Christians and Jews.

Which takes me back to my main point.. your ignorance on religion is based on assumptions and racism. Sorry. Just bc someone speaks Arabic doesn't make that individual Muslim... so you all are literally back to where you're started: assuming bc Janet married a practicing Muslim man, she's Muslim. 

Edited by Game
Reorder

Well many ponchos do look heavy and hot but they really aren't, They are one of the most comfortable things to wear because it essentially feels like covering yourself in a blanket in the sense that they warm you up right away but are also loose fitting enough so air can come through so you aren't ever as hot as if you were wearing let's say a heavy jacket or long coat. Ponchos are probably my favorite thing to wear during  the fall/winter.

• Upvote 3

She looks like an evil teletubbie. She is READY for this baby to drop :lol: You can clearly see tht she is in that IDGAF just want this freaking baby to get out of my womb stage :lol: Must be due in a few weeks. 

And the baby is gonna be english i see.

We won European sistrens. The second coming is gonna be European
351iip3.gif

• Upvote 1

She looks like an evil teletubbie. She is READY for this baby to drop :lol: You can clearly see tht she is in that IDGAF just want this freaking baby to get out of my womb stage :lol: Must be due in a few weeks. 

And the baby is gonna be english i see.

We won European sistrens. The second coming is gonna be European

The baby maybe born on your soil but he or she was Born with American blood

Edited by Game

Exactly. An Islamic term she NEVER used until being married & connected to the Islamic faith. God is also used by Muslims. We all know what it is, others will deny for whatever reason. But this has been easier to read between the lines than anything else. 

There's no way to confirm this. If I was told correctly, a Muslim man can marry a non Muslim woman. But a Muslim woman has to marry a Muslim man. And I think if she were Muslim, Muslim women aren't allowed out of the house and/or not covered head to toe. 

There's no way to confirm this. If I was told correctly, a Muslim man can marry a non Muslim woman. But a Muslim woman has to marry a Muslim man. And I think if she were Muslim, Muslim women aren't allowed out of the house and/or not covered head to toe. 

Going to start off saying that we don't know what Janet's faith is beyond references in the Great Forever, saying iA in Broken Hearts Heal(and on tour) but she's never officially confirmed anything so even tho I believe she is, it's just speculation. 

Muslim women aren't allowed outside the house, are you serious? Plenty of Muslim women whether they wear hijab or not have professional careers and aren't bound to their homes. Stop talking about things you know nothing about. 

Edited by ontologicalummah

Unlike Game's theories I am actually connected to many Muslims. Very close friends and family. No she does not have to be covered from head to toe, and yes they use the word God. Seriously, it's more than ok Janet is a Muslim now. She's observing it whether it's throwing people off in America because they're conditioned to think Islam is one way, she's a Muslim & her child will be too. 

• Upvote 2