New Picture

Utopia

Yall are so pressed about Janets religion when this whole situation reads like a fairytale. Princess Janet asked the genie to get her a real life Aladdin, a number one album and a baby...now she decided to step outside wearing the magic carpet and you hoes cant deal. Chile bye. Come through Arabian Nights. 

That moment when you realize The Great Forever is really an updated version of A Whole New World...mind blown.

Yas!!! Tell us!

vUwXZob.png

• Upvote 4

Yall are so pressed about Janets religion when this whole situation reads like a fairytale. Princess Janet asked the genie to get her a real life Aladdin, a number one album and a baby...now she decided to step outside wearing the magic carpet and you hoes cant deal. Chile bye. Come through Arabian Nights. 

That moment when you realize The Great Forever is really an updated version of A Whole New World...mind blown.

That shouldn't even a topic of discussion tbh. I never understood why people care so fucking much about that :mellow: 

• Upvote 2

Norman why is your thong so tightly wound up your pooper whenever someone states their opinion on her religion...? I don't get it..

shes a public person..

She has fans...

she has discussed her religion publically before..

its human nature to discuss a public person whom you're a fan of... that's the point of this entire forum/site...

almost nobody is stating that her being/not being a Muslim is a negative..

do you feel that all your Googling and typing and ranting has changed a single mind of someone on this board...??

janet apparently dgaf so why do you act as though you're her sole online warrior ..??

....but by all means, please proceed in wasting your time.. it's entertaining ?

• Upvote 4

i believe janet is muslim but its not a big deal and i dont think she converted solely because of her husband. her brother jermaine said he introduced her and michael to islam, he said they both read the quran and studied the culture. if her interest was already peaked its not hard to understand her marrying a muslim man. also neither janet nor wissam are as devout as some people make them out to be, they both still celebrate birthdays, wissam openly smokes in public, they openly dated and i seriously doubt they wasnt having sex. people say janet is covered now, when has janet walked around half naked? she wore harem pants and sweats on her personal time before wissam was in the picture.wissam is not even the first muslim janet has dated, qtip is muslim. the issue with wissam is that he's arab and he's being racially profiled.

• Upvote 8

i believe janet is muslim but its not a big deal and i dont think she converted solely because of her husband. her brother jermaine said he introduced her and michael to islam, he said they both read the quran and studied the culture. if her interest was already peaked its not hard to understand her marrying a muslim man. also neither janet nor wissam are as devout as some people make them out to be, they both still celebrate birthdays, wissam openly smokes in public, they openly dated and i seriously doubt they wasnt having sex. people say janet is covered now, when has janet walked around half naked? she wore harem pants and sweats on her personal time before wissam was in the picture.wissam is not even the first muslim janet has dated, qtip is muslim. the issue with wissam is that he's arab and he's being racially profiled.

All of this.  I hope the people in the back can see.

2YW9G_zpsbjds38kg.gif

No one really knows if Janet converted..and even if she did, it's no one's business.  Janet probably trolling anyway..and clearly she doesn't give af what people think..it's obvious that she's at least interested by the way she dresses.  But that doesn't mean she's fully converted or even practicing Islam.

• Upvote 5

lol I find it funny people are tip toeing on the line. You think Janet came out dressed like this, "trolling" & purposely being seen. Under the scrutiny of ppl believing she converted, just to say "maybe I did, or maybe I didn't". 

Lmao seriously some of the people here don't seem to be a fan of the same artist. Janet would have to be vain as fuck to be walking around doing this SHIT. Seriously ppl. A woman who avoided pictures for the better of 3 years all of sudden is being snapped on the regular wearing ninja fit for the hell of it lmao. Ok. 

Since when? When had she EVER represented herself this exact way? Fashion wise or verbally?

• Upvote 1

lol I find it funny people are tip toeing on the line. You think Janet came out dressed like this, "trolling" & purposely being seen. Under the scrutiny of ppl believing she converted, just to say "maybe I did, or maybe I didn't". 

Lmao seriously some of the people here don't seem to be a fan of the same artist. Janet would have to be vain as fuck to be walking around doing this SHIT. Seriously ppl. A woman who avoided pictures for the better of 3 years all of sudden is being snapped on the regular wearing ninja fit for the hell of it lmao. Ok. 

Since when? When had she EVER represented herself this exact way? Fashion wise or verbally?

I do like your reasoning and persistence ^_^

• Upvote 2

OHKAY 

tumblr_mtl8x2Er3g1rtwjtoo1_400.gif 

• Upvote 1

HajibNET foretelling the future like the GODDESS SHE is.

Image result for janet jackson holding a snake

Do you have a problem if Janet converted? How does it affect you? Would you desert her too? Or you're just pressed like a Panini?

Image result for janet jackson 20 yo

• Upvote 3

HajibNET foretelling the future like the GODDESS SHE is.

Image result for janet jackson holding a snake

Do you have a problem if Janet converted? How does it affect you? Would you desert her too? Or you're just pressed like a Panini?

Image result for janet jackson 20 yo

I'm guessing you weren't talking to me asking if I have a problem. Because there's pages about how great I think it is...so that's weird if you were. 

I'm guessing you weren't talking to me asking if I have a problem. Because there's pages about how great I think it is...so that's weird if you were. 

Oh, I wasn't bothered to read thru the pages dealing with religion because the religious stuff isn't my forte.  So if you're happy with it so am I! B)

http://www.refinery29.com/2016/10/127866/janet-jackson-islamic-attire-poncho-tweet

oop... ignorance?! NO

We reached out to Adidas to confirm Jackson is indeed wearing the Y-3 sweater poncho, to which a representative of the brand said "yes," but denied to comment any further. And though the silhouette is similar to an abaya, a traditional cloak-like garment, the Adidas poncho is more an example of athleisure's stronghold than a proclamation of faith. Of course, if Ms. Jackson is exploring different religions, more power to her. But it's in poor taste to make assumptions about a person's religion — and comment derisively about it — based on their fashion, their spouse, or anything else.

Edited by Game
  • Upvote 4

It's scary to believe that Janet has been this well versed on the Islamic culture for so long but just decided to randomly dabble in these "ancient" Universal terms for the hell of it. Despite having other family members who were Islamic for years. 

It's so ignorant to believe her recent "embracing" of these very universal terms that seem to be as common as a "God bless you" after a sneeze just recently popped into Janet's wide ranging public used lexicon. I mean in all honesty, it has to be pure ignorance to believe someone who has -

Seen the world & been to many places

Made lots of friends of many different races...

has decided to just switch it up. I mean for someone as strategic as Janet being seen when she wants to...this is just her random act of being.

Of course! When the western world is IGNORANTLY portraying Muslims Janet decides to create a mystique around it. Of course Janet, you have been a billion dollar brand who has studied the art of selling - yet you don't know what the common market & audience thinks. So you just throw out at random universal terms you never used until the last year. I mean it's only staying true to the person you're pretending to be - unless I'm ignorant to infer this is who you truly are. 

It's scary to believe that Janet has been this well versed on the Islamic culture for so long but just decided to randomly dabble in these "ancient" Universal terms for the hell of it. Despite having other family members who were Islamic for years. 

It's so ignorant to believe her recent "has decided to just switch it up. I mean for someone as strategic as Janet being seen when she wants to...this is just her random act of being.

Ancient? Wtf as if Lord and God aren't ancient English words? As if speaking Arabic is that taboo that you have to try to convey that Inshallah is "ancient". 

It is a common phrase. Bu says so, scholars agree. You are wrong in your thinking and there is nothing you can do to make it right. Pls stop 

Stop trying to create your own truth based on your own ignorance.

If I say "JESUS H. CHRIST YOURE IGNORANT," that doesn't make me Christian. 

Inshallah is an Arabic phrase period.. used by Middle Eastern citizens of all religions.

Edited by Game
  • Upvote 1