Bye Trump: Our National Disgrace. Finally evicted his orange ass

kidfresh832

Trump national security spokeswoman Monica Crowley to forgo post amid plagiarism charges

Monica Crowley, recently appointed by President-elect Donald Trump to a key national security communications job, said Monday that she would relinquish the post amid multiple allegations of plagiarism.

Monica Crowley, a conservative radio host and Fox News analyst who was tapped by the Trump administration for a National Security Council post, departs Trump Tower in mid-December.

Crowley, who has been named senior director of strategic communications at the National Security Council, said in a statement that “after much reflection,” she had decided to remain in New York and “will not be taking a position in the incoming administration.”

“I greatly appreciate being asked to be part of President-elect Trump’s team and I will continue to enthusiastically support him and his agenda for American renewal,” Crowley said in the statement, in which she made no mention of the plagiarism charges.

The publisher of a 2012 book by Crowley said last week that it will stop selling copies until she addresses allegations of plagiarism. Crowley, a conservative pundit, is also under fire for allegedly plagiarizing passages in her PhD dissertation at Columbia University.

The plagiarism charges were originally reported by CNN and Politico.

Crowley was to have worked for national security adviser Michael T. Flynn, a retired Army lieutenant general.

“The NSC will miss the opportunity to have Monica Crowley as part of our team,” Flynn said in a statement. “We wish her all the best in her future.”

When the plagiarism charges first surfaced, the Trump transition team defended Crowley, putting out a statement praising her “exceptional insight and thoughtful work on how to turn this country around.”

“Any attempt to discredit Monica is nothing more than a politically motivated attack that seeks to distract from the real issues facing this country,” the statement said.

As a White House aide, Crowley would not have faced confirmation proceedings.

In the aftermath of her appointment, CNN reported that Crowley's book, “What the (Bleep) Just Happened?” lifted work from columnists, news reports, articles and think tanks without proper attribution.

“The book, which has reached the end of its natural sales cycle, will no longer be offered for purchase until such time as the author has the opportunity to source and revise the material,” publisher HarperCollins said in a statement last week.

Politico reported that Crowley’s 2000 dissertation contained more than a dozen sections of text that were lifted, with little to no changes, from scholarly works without proper attribution.

"Fake News" CNN got that bitch.  MM hmm she musta helped Melania steal Michelle Obama's speech too plagiarizing bitch.

• Upvote 1

Women's March Floods Washington, Kindling Rallies Worldwide

All 7 Continents #womensmarch going on today. Even Antarctica!

C2sc0SKXEAId7YY.jpg

MZUq15cQ4Z1x-MPh.jpg

Amsterdam

owfmca9leltsem4zjl39.jpg

women's march on washington

About a quarter of a million people are expected to turn out for the Women's March on Washington in protest on President Donald Trump's first day in office.

The march aims to bring together women across diverse backgrounds to send a bold message to the new administration that they will not be ignored or have their rights stomped on.

It began as a modest call to action on Facebook the night after Trump's election and has grown into what could be one of the larger political demonstrations ever staged in the US capital.

People carried signs with calls for gender equality and anti-Trump statements, though the rally's organizers have insisted the demonstration is more pro-women than anti-Trump. Many sported pink knitted beanies called "pussy hats," a symbol of solidarity among the protestors

Pussy Hat

Pussy hat is the new must have accessory yaas

Edited by kidfresh832

There was no threat. She could have edited that part out but. :rolleyes: 

Thank you Rocco I will forward your opinion on the matter to the CIA

On a lighter note I did just finish reading Madonna's new interview with Harper's Bazzar and she says some great things there, great photos too. I was taken aback by the moment during election night she was praying along with her assistant, because that night I prayed several times too

Edited by Bailey.

Thank you Rocco I will forward your opinion on the matter to the CIA

Did you watch the video and/or read a transcript of what she actually said? 

No?

Then I suggest you shut your mouth and focus on something you can actually manage, like trying to wife up 20 year old fuck boys.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Did you watch the video and/or read a transcript of what she actually said? 

No?

Then I suggest you shut your mouth and focus on something you can actually manage, like trying to wife up 20 year old fuck boys.

did you read my entire statement? I see you quoted a portion.... Now to your questions, yes, and for shutting my mouth thats not happening and the disrespect you just manged to throw out there I'll just chalk that up to another one of your "emotional" reaction moments and ignore it "when they go low we go high"

did you read my entire statement? I see you quoted a portion.... Now to your questions, yes, and for shutting my mouth thats not happening and the disrespect you just manged to throw out there I'll just chalk that up to another one of your "emotional" reaction moments and ignore it "when they go low we go high"

You edited it, idiot.

You contribute nothing of value, meaning or intelligence UNLESS you are called out. You try some "snarky" bullshit comment that never lands because yes, even those require intelligence, and then act BRAND NEW and victimized. Just shut the fuck up already. If you can't wrap your mind around the gravity of this time and what we are actually facing and why Madonna's anger is ENTIRELY justified and a necessary layer to this conversation and protest just shut up. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You edited it, idiot.

You contribute nothing of value, meaning or intelligence UNLESS you are called out. You try some "snarky" bullshit comment that never lands because yes, even those require intelligence, and then act BRAND NEW and victimized. Just shut the fuck up already. If you can't wrap your mind around the gravity of this time and what we are actually facing and why Madonna's anger is ENTIRELY justified and a necessary layer to this conversation and protest just shut up. 

yea you're off your rocker now wont bother reading the rest....grow up stop reacting and learn how to respond with respect .....you get like this emotional, and my edit, asshole came before your comment because I was reading the damn thing as I was responding, I watched the video too, and yes I am angry lots of protests over this dont assume to know what I do

Edited by Bailey.

yea you're off your rocker now wont bother reading the rest....grow up stop reacting and learn how to respond with respect .....you get like this emotional, and my edit, asshole came before your comment because I was reading the damn thing as I was responding, I watched the video too, and yes I am angry lots of protests over this dont assume to know what I do

FINISH READING FIRST. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

FINISH READING FIRST. 

that's neither here nor there, LEARN TO RESPOND WITH RESPECT.....you dont like somethin stated so you respond with personal insults, and low grade banter? Yet you have the audacity to question my intellect? I dont see it for you there sorry about it...no one insulted you no one went personal....YOU DID !!  which was neither called for nor warranted

You edited it, idiot.

you just sound like some kid on a rant because he doesn't get his way or something, its very childish, and I dont waste time on that kinda thing, you should know me enough by now to be able to communicate and or disagree with even a shred of decency, the fact you didnt says more about you than me.....but I love you more :wub:

You're a degenerate spineless bitch. I have no time or patience for dumb people. Have a nice life. Wear a helmet. 

and you're a fly off the handle zero to 90 in less than 5 seconds unstable person...which might I add seems to be a pattern with you, not the first time ....just read the stuff you said ....not that it matters because when someone speaks I always consider the source and let's face it you arent in any position to talk shit about someone while you're obviously this unstable.....wow.....it reminds me of this chick, you know the one everyone is looking at like that bitch crazy

Edited by Bailey.
  • Upvote 1