JANET WELCOMES SON NAMED EISSA!!!!

he is but maybe not talented as fuck

I mean he's worked with Beyonce in the past. 

Apparently the reason is because he moved the background singers off of the stage for NYE performance without her permission. 

His name is pronounced Eye-Sa.  I still wanna pronounce it E-Sa.  Regardless, it's a beautiful name. :wub:

Eissa is Arabic for Jesus, which also has five letters, who was mothered by someone whose name has five letters and also starts with a "J". 

These are not coincidences. 

2hfi64h.jpg

• Upvote 5

Eissa is Arabic for Jesus, which also has five letters, who was mothered by someone whose name has five letters and also starts with a "J". 

These are not coincidences. 

2hfi64h.jpg

And with different variations of how the name is spelled and EISSA was chosen.  Coincidence..I think not.

2hfi64h.jpg

....the miracle baby ...couldn't think of a better name ...all possible by Gods Grace, Jesus is Grace and Janets name means God is Gracious ...Eissa birth number is 5 as well 5 is the number of Grace. Eissa has Gods Goodness all over him. :) ....will there be more? ...I think maybe 1 or 2 more. :)