What TV Shows Are You Into Now?

Bailey

I want to know what's the play here? So the Waterfords turn this into abducted baby situation? Or really....and how does that work?  The baby isn't their actual baby, the child is the product of rape as are dozens of other children in Gilead. I would clap back with "we don't recognize any claim Gilead has over a child because we do not recognize Gilead nor it's policies"  :umm:

16 hours ago, kidfresh832 said:

I had to watch When they see us slowly. Cause the emotion was too much. It straight up pisses you off how these boys were manipulated and tossed aside and failed.

Okay so I got it on here to watch right, but after hearing multiple times it will piss me off, Im not ready :umm:  I'm holding off for one of a really great mood to be able to take that in :ph34r:  ......the cast is insane they have so many players in this

18 hours ago, kidfresh832 said:

I had to watch When they see us slowly. Cause the emotion was too much. It straight up pisses you off how these boys were manipulated and tossed aside and failed.

Yeah that series really pisses you off in the beginning. I'm glad they were awarded what they got but it still doesn't make up for what happened. I know a few people that won't watch it cause they say it'll piss them off.

11 hours ago, Bailey said:

Okay so I got it on here to watch right, but after hearing multiple times it will piss me off, Im not ready :umm:  I'm holding off for one of a really great mood to be able to take that in :ph34r:  ......the cast is insane they have so many players in this

I got physically uncomfortable and upset in some of the scenes.  The 4th episode alone with Korey in jail its just a goddamn sin and a shame.  And its crazy how that prosecutor is just now after all these years of not feeling the consequences is losing awards she got, resigning from boards she was on and getting backlash after the story aired.

She still thinks they were involved somehow and that she is the victim now.

6 minutes ago, kidfresh832 said:

I got physically uncomfortable and upset in some of the scenes.  The 4th episode alone with Korey in jail its just a goddamn sin and a shame.  And its crazy how that prosecutor is just now after all these years of not feeling the consequences is losing awards she got, resigning from boards she was on and getting backlash after the story aired.

She still thinks they were involved somehow and that she is the victim now.

I dont have patience with terrorists, she should be treated like a dog and put down, you dont negotiate with terrorists :umm:

June read Serena down to the depths of her unholy soul!  That backstabbing barren bitch shoulda burned.

And Nick's triflin ass ….  there better be a deeper explanation

Mr. Waterford might have to give up the cakes to get ahead in Washington....cause High Commander Winslow clearly wants some of that ass.

1 hour ago, kidfresh832 said:

June read Serena down to the depths of her unholy soul!  That backstabbing barren bitch shoulda burned.

And Nick's triflin ass ….  there better be a deeper explanation

Mr. Waterford might have to give up the cakes to get ahead in Washington....cause High Commander Winslow clearly wants some of that ass.

I haven't caught the latest but I'll let you in on the get down -_- as I see it :cheer:

13 hours ago, Bailey said:

I stopped watching after season 1

It is what it is.  It isn't amazing award winning material or anything.  But, its got decent sci fi weirdness and nostalgia from 70s-80s the kids are funny.  

The seasons are short enough where there isn't a lot of filler its pretty fast paced and on target not all over the place.

The ultimate issue is they cant keep this cast around and still be plausible.  I mean they should have already evacuated the town and made the government come in after season 1.  There's no way people would still live there after all this shit.

• Upvote 1

Handmaids Tale is still fresh, chile the politics that are happening are a bit much, no country should recognize Gilead anymore than we do North Korea, you gotta come to the table with clean hands sorta speak :umm:

Nick's ole traitor ass, this mofo was like a general in overturning the us? seriously? So he aint shit :filenails:

So they did bring the crazy back out that Commander's wife that took June to see her daughter

June and the black handmaid officially got beef -_-

Handmaids Tale is still on point

OfMatthew lost her shit, damn

Aunt Lydia used to grab the dick, now everyone else is a slut :umm:

June is a boss she works these bitches over with just her eyes -_-

how they gonna shoot a pregnant handmaid? :unsure:

well race reared its head, and just so casually, "no they dont want a Black handmaid" :umm:

1 hour ago, Bailey said:

Handmaids Tale is still on point

OfMatthew lost her shit, damn

Aunt Lydia used to grab the dick, now everyone else is a slut :umm:

June is a boss she works these bitches over with just her eyes -_-

how they gonna shoot a pregnant handmaid? :unsure:

well race reared its head, and just so casually, "no they dont want a Black handmaid" :umm:

They stay being hypocrites.  I like ruthless June.  That ho was marked for death the second she let loose she was the one that tattled.

The Lydia backstory was very interesting finally seeing how someone could travel to the depths she is now.  If that principal had just dicked her down real good she wouldn't have gone off the deep end maybe.  I was so hoping she got shot in her face at the end I was ready to get all my life.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kidfresh832 said:

They stay being hypocrites.  I like ruthless June.  That ho was marked for death the second she let loose she was the one that tattled.

The Lydia backstory was very interesting finally seeing how someone could travel to the depths she is now.  If that principal had just dicked her down real good she wouldn't have gone off the deep end maybe.  I was so hoping she got shot in her face at the end I was ready to get all my life.

ruthless June is a beast she looked at OfMatthew and looked over to Lydia like yep shoot that bitch and before she could they got her, I don't think she's dead though but that shot scene was dramatic as fuck that bullet hit her hard enough to spin her around

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/20/2019 at 6:10 PM, Bailey said:

June is consistently facing some crazy shit, but she's always finding new allies too

I thought the last episode was pretty powerful.  It was pretty cerebral in  it made you think if you were surrounded by this horror and torture how far would it push you?  Would it make you also horrible and take you to dark places?  That was her hitting rock bottom she was spiraling and getting further and further into Dark June territory.  I don't blame her for wanting to cut Serena.  That bitch deserves it.

She has superhuman luck with people that will tolerate her though.  Other people have been maimed, tongues cut out, eyes etc for less than she has done.  She find a sympathetic doctor who doesn't turn her in and just talks her off the ledge.  Convenient storytelling but it is what it is.

Anyway now I'm watching the revival of Veronica Mars on Hulu.  Season 4 after all these years.  I loved that show

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kidfresh832 said:

I thought the last episode was pretty powerful.  It was pretty cerebral in  it made you think if you were surrounded by this horror and torture how far would it push you?  Would it make you also horrible and take you to dark places?  That was her hiotting rock bottom she was spiraling and getting further and further into Dark June territory.  I don't blame her for wanting to cute Serena.  That bitch deserves it.

She has superhuman luck with people that will tolerate her though.  Other people have been maimed, tongues cut out, eyes etc for less than she has done.  She find a sympathetic doctor who doesn't turn her in and just talks her off the ledge.  Convenient storytelling but it is what it is.

Anyway now I'm watching the revival of Veronica Mars on Hulu.  Season 4 after all these years.  I loved that show

it was a very Kafka like episode June is an isolated protagonist facing bizarre or surrealistic predicaments , being trapped in one's mind questioning the nature of reality. I think there's a ton of convenient writing all over the place, I think somehow June would have gone to Canada and became the mouth piece outside Gilead. Instead she's inside trying to deal around the shit but where's her plan? Where's her strategy ?  I wish they wouldn't run this show into the ground, right now its still good, but anything passed a 5 or 6 year run is just over done. I was thinking the other day how I stopped watching The Walking Dead altogether and Supernatural while I'm at it. I aint got time :coffee:

I never saw Veronica Mars, but now with the new firestick and a Hulu subscription I could check it out