What TV Shows Are You Into Now?

Bailey

I watched Supergirl because Netflix had a season of it....got into the most recent season then stopped watching it too

is that show even good? I watch Arrow, Flash, Daredevil, Jessica Jones and the other DC shows but Supergirl just seems cheesier than the others.

is that show even good? I watch Arrow, Flash, Daredevil, Jessica Jones and the other DC shows but Supergirl just seems cheesier than the others.

Supergirl has a lighter whimsical tone to the entire series, and that's intentional on the creators'/writers' part

• Upvote 2

I've been binge watching "Shameless" that show has more sex on it than just about any show Ive seen recently and lots of nudity :excited:

Yes! I loved when the gay boy walked in on the big white boy laying in bed naked who's dating that black girl. I like big meaty guys like that. 

I was with "Scandal" for a minute but I left it, same with "How to Get Away With Murder" the only show left Im willing to give a go to is "Shameless"

I could never get into Scandal...I never liked the fact that Olivia's smart beautiful ass was always reduced to the President's side chick... I just don't see the hype. 

I like HTGAWM but the constant going back in forth through time turned me off.

The Walking Dead is still currently my favorite. But it's also started to bore me a bit.

I could never get into Scandal...I never liked the fact that Olivia's smart beautiful ass was always reduced to the President's side chick... I just don't see the hype. 

I like HTGAWM but the constant going back in forth through time turned me off.

The Walking Dead is still currently my favorite. But it's also started to bore me a bit.

I will comeback to the Walking Dead just really into Shameless, the other shows you mentioned I dont care as much ...and yes Olivia was his side piece and that didnt sit well with me either. <_<

• Upvote 1

I've been told by a few buddies that I should check out Shameless.. is it really that good? And is there really a ton of nudity...?!

It actually kicked my sex drive up recently because there's so much sex on the show I just felt like it was natural....there's a shit ton of fucking going on and LOTS of nudity....plus that show is really good no lie

• Upvote 1

The later seasons Shameless started falling off imo.  I get drama.  But at a certain point their self destruction is just so stupid.  Fiona for example blows up relationship after relationship and ALWAYS goes for the douche bag guy. Without spoilers there was at least 1 guy I will never understand why she fucked that up and I was officially done. 

And then Ian and Mickey I found to be really compelling story line the buildup of the dysfunctional relationship for several seasons.

Debbie is just awful cannot stand her.

• Upvote 1

The later seasons Shameless started falling off imo.  I get drama.  But at a certain point their self destruction is just so stupid.  Fiona for example blows up relationship after relationship and ALWAYS goes for the douche bag guy. Without spoilers there was at least 1 guy I will never understand why she fucked that up and I was officially done. 

And then Ian and Mickey I found to be really compelling story line the buildup of the dysfunctional relationship for several seasons.

you talking about the guy in the band huh?

Im in season 4 .....she just totally fucked the wrong guy, and now looking back the better guy was the one she had :sigh:

I think Ive heard of that I will have to look it up

It's got Mandy Moore in it as well as Sterling (he played Darden in the People vs OJ)

Speaking of the Peoplevs OJ I watched that last weekend and loved it! Brilliant performance from everyone although Cuba came off a little camp OJ for me. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm watching season 2 of the Expanse now.  I read the fist book of the series a few years ago.  Its a decent space show on sy fy.  It is filling some of the void left from Battlestar Gallactica for space drama.

Also today Marvel's Iron Fist is on Netflix.  The last member of the Defenders team (Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, Iron Fist).  On episode 5 now its ok.  My fav character is actually Coleen Wing on the series.  Danny Rand is kind of bland and one note.

I'm watching season 2 of the Expanse now.  I read the fist book of the series a few years ago.  Its a decent space show on sy fy.  It is filling some of the void left from Battlestar Gallactica for space drama.

Also today Marvel's Iron Fist is on Netflix.  The last member of the Defenders team (Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, Iron Fist).  On episode 5 now its ok.  My fav character is actually Coleen Wing on the series.  Danny Rand is kind of bland and one note.

have you tried USA's Colony? Its sci-fi but they really light on the sci-fi

• 3 weeks later...

I watched the Netflix series 13 Reasons Why on the way to Brazil.  It was interesting I thought.  A girl commits suicide and each episode is one of her reasons that lead her to that point.  It has themes of bullying, all different variations, consequences of teen drinking, peer pressure, love, hate, frenemies, stalkers.  Its all there and the way they weave the reasons together and everyone's reactions to the suicide and the discovery of the part they played in it was interesting.

Fx's Legion was EXCELLENT imo.  But, its the type of show that might not appeal to everyone.  Very trippy, cerebral, but one of the best performances on a Marvel Villain in a very different way I felt with the Shadow King brought to the screen for the first time. 

• Upvote 1