"JUSTICE LEAGUE" trailer.... woooow!!

Dal

Clark kent was in the trailer but not as Superman

you know how to put 2 and 2 together right...? Clark Kent confirmed in the very first Justice League movie ever clearly means Supes is in it as well.. the last 2 seconds of BvS also confirm his return.. superman being in the movie was not a spoiler folks.. if I said HOW he came back then that would be a spoiler.. y’all is tew much on this monday moanin

Death and Return of Superman is totes not a spoiler.  It is literally one of his biggest stories.  As soon as you knew he was fighting Doomsday you know what's coming.

Anyway, I heard the CGI is super sketchy in this thing.  As soon as I read they were having to CGI cavil's mustache off for the reshoots I was like yeahhhhh.  Saw so many complaints about it lol  I will still give them some matinee cash later this week maybe, they need the money after the underwhelming opening

• Upvote 2

If somebody would have told me back in 2016 that a scary sadistic clown would make more money at the box office than five beloved comic book characters I would not have believed. Smh. #youllFloattoo

Also it's also because they've exhausted audiences. I've only been excited to see a superhero film a few times..... Blade, Spiderman, Xmen, The Dark Knight, Wonder Woman. But now it's like the industry is on overdrive. 3 or 4 superhero flicks a year, TV shows, and original Netflix series. I can't keep up.  5 years ago Justice League would of been a hit, however the market is so over-saturated at this point that casual fans will catch them on DVD or "Well they will remake it or reboot it, or make another one. I'll see it when I see it"

Bring Jet Li movies back

Also it's also because they've exhausted audiences. I've only been excited to see a superhero film a few times..... Blade, Spiderman, Xmen, The Dark Knight, Wonder Woman. But now it's like the industry is on overdrive. 3 or 4 superhero flicks a year, TV shows, and original Netflix series. I can't keep up.  5 years ago Justice League would of been a hit, however the market is so over-saturated at this point that casual fans will catch them on DVD or "Well they will remake it or reboot it, or make another one. I'll see it when I see it"

Bring Jet Li movies back

Exhausted Audience doesn't work since Thor which just opened 2 weeks ago as the third in the series has made more than both the previous versions and still going.  Justice League has suffered from people seeing already the shitty Suicide Squad and Batman vs Superman.  They made money despite actually being good.  And getting rightfully torn apart in reviews.  So those big opening day box office numbers for shitty movies were more reserved this time because people wanted to wait and see this time.  JL is also massively expensive estimates are it will have to make 700-750 million to even turn a slight profit.  

It should happen but its crazy they cant do a lot better with 3 of the most iconic fictional characters in existence

• Upvote 2

Exhausted Audience doesn't work since Thor which just opened 2 weeks ago as the third in the series has made more than both the previous versions and still going.  Justice League has suffered from people seeing already the shitty Suicide Squad and Batman vs Superman.  They made money despite actually being good.  And getting rightfully torn apart in reviews.  So those big opening day box office numbers for shitty movies were more reserved this time because people wanted to wait and see this time.  JL is also massively expensive estimates are it will have to make 700-750 million to even turn a slight profit.  

It should happen but its crazy they cant do a lot better with 3 of the most iconic fictional characters in existence

Yes I agree, but in the last decade DC has had 4 films starring Batman, 3 with Superman, 4 years of The Flash seasons, and 11 years of Smallville... that's three of the heroes in Justice League that have already been exhausted/rebooted on plenty of formats. Not to mention Gotham. With Marvel the only way to see their characters were in cinemas, then they crossover characters to keep the later films relevant. Thor has Hulk fans giving it an extra push. Spiderman has Iron Man.

With Justice League, Aquaman and Cyborg have never been general public favorites. The only character really giving it extra momentum is Wonder Woman. 

Anyways..

whenever some of you folks actually sit ya ass in a seat and take in a screening of JL, come back here and give ur thoughts cuz I’m interested in what you guys have to say when you’ve actually SEEN the movie that’s the topic of discussion in here.. 

Death and Return of Superman is totes not a spoiler.  It is literally one of his biggest stories.  As soon as you knew he was fighting Doomsday you know what's coming.

Anyway, I heard the CGI is super sketchy in this thing.  As soon as I read they were having to CGI cavil's mustache off for the reshoots I was like yeahhhhh.  Saw so many complaints about it lol  I will still give them some matinee cash later this week maybe, they need the money after the underwhelming opening

Oh yeah baby that CGI is a mess with Cavil's mustache. I can't believe they still went through with it. I knew something was off with him. I honestly thought they cast someone else as Superman. I had never heard of this mustache thing until you just posted it. I'm more of a Marvel guy so I keep up more with them. Also the evil guy's CGI lips are fuckin' horrible. I kept looking like this every time he started talking 

hiodw.jpg

Anyways..

whenever some of you folks actually sit ya ass in a seat and take in a screening of JL, come back here and give ur thoughts cuz I’m interested in what you guys have to say when you’ve actually SEEN the movie that’s the topic of discussion in here.. 

I actually didn't think it was bad at all. It definitely lagged in the beginning. I mean like the 1st 30 minutes were a total drag. I was like "Ok i'm looking at the screen but when is the movie gon start?" I wanna state no matter how many movies and how many times Ben Affleck is cast as Batman i'm still not here for it. No God.

• Downvote 1

Oh yeah baby that CGI is a mess with Cavil's mustache. I can't believe they still went through with it. I knew something was off with him. I honestly thought they cast someone else as Superman. I had never heard of this mustache thing until you just posted it. I'm more of a Marvel guy so I keep up more with them. Also the evil guy's CGI lips are fuckin' horrible. I kept looking like this every time he started talking 

hiodw.jpg

I actually didn't think it was bad at all. It definitely lagged in the beginning. I mean like the 1st 30 minutes were a total drag. I was like "Ok i'm looking at the screen but when is the movie gon start?" I wanna state no matter how many movies and how many times Ben Affleck is cast as Batman i'm still not here for it. No God.

I love Batfleck.. best Batman on film to date imo.. and I loved some of the first 30 min of the movie.. especially Wonder Woman’s intro scene where she kicks ass again.. and that opening Batman rooftop scene was right of the comics.. but yea some of the Cyborg stuff felt slower than it should’ve been for sure 

I love Batfleck.. best Batman on film to date imo.. and I loved some of the first 30 min of the movie.. especially Wonder Woman’s intro scene where she kicks ass again.. and that opening Batman rooftop scene was right of the comics.. but yea some of the Cyborg stuff felt slower than it should’ve been for sure 

Boy Bye! Christian Bale will eat Ben alive as Batman lol. Yeah Wonder Woman's intro was lovely but after that the film still dragged in the beginning. Flash was funny and I like that they didn't go overboard with the humor. I loved Jason Momoa as Aquaman. That man right there is just... Anyway I loved Superman and can't wait for his next movie. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Boy Bye! Christian Bale will eat Ben alive as Batman lol. Yeah Wonder Woman's intro was lovely but after that the film still dragged in the beginning. Flash was funny and I like that they didn't go overboard with the humor. I loved Jason Momoa as Aquaman. That man right there is just... Anyway I loved Superman and can't wait for his next movie. 

I didn’t really like Bale’s Batman (mostly the way he spoke) but I loved his Bruce Wayne.. Ben Affleck is the closest to actual comic book iterations than any other previous portrayal...but I actually grew up with Michael Keaton as Batman and so he was my fav until Ben came alone, just hoping we get one more Batman movie from Ben but rumors are saying he’s leaving and Jake Gyllenhal is stepping in... sounds interesting to me

Great movie! I was surprised to see SuperLEGEND come thru for the team.

it’s fun! The movie def has its problems (like most fantasy films these days), but the key thing is that the movie at minimum gets the heroes SPOT ON! I thinks that’s why there’s actually been pretty good word-of-mouth with this movie and the 2nd week drop off was under 60% and the Tuesday before Thanksgiving saw it make a record amount of $$ (in terms of post-premier-weekend intake).. 

Still I badly want to see an extended edition of this movie, as from just viewing the trailers alone you can already tell that there was so much left on the cutting room floor..

it’s fun! The movie def has its problems (like most fantasy films these days), but the key thing is that the movie at minimum gets the heroes SPOT ON! I thinks that’s why there’s actually been pretty good word-of-mouth with this movie and the 2nd week drop off was under 60% and the Tuesday before Thanksgiving saw it make a record amount of $$ (in terms of post-premier-weekend intake).. 

Still I badly want to see an extended edition of this movie, as from just viewing the trailers alone you can already tell that there was so much left on the cutting room floor..

I was wondering that as well. I didn't care for how it ended, but it was still a good movie.  I thought we were going to see Darkseid? :unsure:

• Upvote 1

I enjoyed Batman and Wonder Woman. The Flash has the worst lines, no one laughed. Aquaman and Cyborg are forgettable The movie was all over the place. The only time I enjoyed Superman is when he first wakes up and fights the Justice League. The villain is pretty damn disposable and I hope they explain how Clark Kent is alive, magically back at work.

I enjoyed Batman and Wonder Woman. The Flash has the worst lines, no one laughed. Aquaman and Cyborg are forgettable The movie was all over the place. The only time I enjoyed Superman is when he first wakes up and fights the Justice League. The villain is pretty damn disposable and I hope they explain how Clark Kent is alive, magically back at work.

it is all over the place a little.. the villain is lame like I said and some of Barry’s lol lines didn’t land properly.. and yea I’m wondering how they’re going to explain Clark Kent returning, but nowhere in the movie did it confirm he’s indeed back at work at the Daily Planet.. but I liked a lot more about it than what I didn’t like..

I can't believe you sent me to watch this trash :mellow:

and bitch I didn’t send nobody.. actin like I called the Uber for you n shit.. you didn’t like the movie? Oh well shit happens move on now

Yeah I wanted more for Aquaman. They way they made Superman come back was complete trash. Everybody who's seen the movie hated that part even the people who actually didn't find the movie bad like myself.

• Downvote 1

What happened to the scene in the trailers "He said you would come back" ?

riiight?! There’s a lot missing from what was in the trailers.. before Whedon got hired this was going to be a much different movie

Yeah I wanted more for Aquaman. They way they made Superman come back was complete trash. Everybody who's seen the movie hated that part even the people who actually didn't find the movie bad like myself.

I didn’t care much for how they brought Superman back, but definitely one of my favorite scenes in the entire movie is when Superman was fighting the other JL members.. omg when Superman’s eye turned towards Flash running at him in slowmo I was LMAO!

riiight?! There’s a lot missing from what was in the trailers.. before Whedon got hired this was going to be a much different movie

I didn’t care much for how they brought Superman back, but definitely one of my favorite scenes in the entire movie is when Superman was fighting the other JL members.. omg when Superman’s eye turned towards Flash running at him in slowmo I was LMAO!

Ha!!! Everybody was cracking up at that part! Superman was looking like "Now wtf you think you finna do?" :lol: 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1