It's 4/20 everybody!!

Bailey

Do any of you smoke joints? Anytime I go to the USA (mainly Atlanta) all my friends smoke blunts, which I don't really like. As I'm from the UK, we usually do joints and I started rolling them over time, anytime I come to the US. My friends seem to like them but cant roll em :lol:

Used to smoke blunts on the regular.. but now mostly I fuck with my vape pen, my bong, my pipe, or my joint papers.. whenever I burn blunts it's usually with friends and they're usually the ones to roll it..

...I also fucks wit edibles too ?

You guys make it sound like you get edibles easily? Unless your making them...

I guess the blunts maybe a dirty south thing

They’re a delicacy here which is why it’s #2

It’s not a “dirty south thing”. I’m from CLE. All types of people enjoy them. I don’t

Edited by State of the Game

You guys make it sound like you get edibles easily? Unless your making them...

I guess the blunts maybe a dirty south thing

edibles are relatively easy to make, and Ive done it three times now, so its cool to come home eat a brownie and be chill as fuck in about an hour. Youtube has PLENTY of vids of how to make edibles

• 5 weeks later...

its becoming a habit for me and I don't like that

you mean like what? all the time any time? :unsure: I smoke after work to relax, and its not an everyday thing, lately its been more of an every other day or two thing, and I don't smoke a shit ton either, I smoke enough to get a buzz and the buzz is there for a couple hours tops ..I don't get blown out

you mean like what? all the time any time? :unsure: I smoke after work to relax, and its not an everyday thing, lately its been more of an every other day or two thing, and I don't smoke a shit ton either, I smoke enough to get a buzz and the buzz is there for a couple hours tops ..I don't get blown out

same as me...after work...one joint or a joint and a half. But its everyday and notice that I always better when I don't smoke...more energy, better mood. I prefer to do Friday to Sunday. If it runs out on anytime Monday to Thursday, I wait, but if it not the cycle continues again! Ultimately its my choice lol I just been it bit undisciplined with it for the past 2 weeks

Edited by vibeology

same as me...after work...one joint or a joint and a half. But its everyday and notice that I always better when I don't smoke...more energy, better mood. I prefer to do Friday to Sunday. If it runs out on anytime Monday to Thursday, I wait, but if it not the cycle continues again! Ultimately its my choice lol I just been it bit undisciplined with it for the past 2 weeks

it sounds like you're smoking maybe more than you are comfortable with. Thankfully its weed and not something else shit could be worse :coffee:

• 1 month later...

my buddy James from work brought me some goodies tonight ....I got 4 potent edibles, now if these are anything like the others he gave me awhile back, one is all Im gonna need. He told me the first time, take one if you want to have a good time, take two if you want to have a really good time....let's just say taking two lead to me being up until 7am in the morning walking around the apartment higher than a rocket ship :sigh:

Edited by Bailey.

my buddy James from work brought me some goodies tonight ....I got 4 potent edibles, now if these are anything like the others he gave me awhile back, one is all Im gonna need. He told me the first time, take one if you want to have a good time, take two if you want to have a really good time....let's just say taking two lead to me being up until 7am in the morning walking around the apartment higher than a rocket ship :sigh:

Edibles are dangerous. They got late and hard as a rock.

I remember eating an edible, driving home and I dropping my cigarette TWICE ? I was good for HOURS from one cookie

Edited by State of the Game
  • Upvote 1

Edibles are dangerous. They got late and hard as a rock.

I remember eating an edible, driving home and I dropping my cigarette TWICE ? I was good for HOURS from one cookie

I fucks wit edibles ....Im in heaven now with some craft beer, honey I got thru the workweek, which was crazy, and Im not thinking about going postal, life is good ...no Aaron and no drama, its quiet, for now :shifty: Im gonna rock out Beyonce ....again, hey it works high....fuck what am I saying :unsure: nevermind "Partition" slays dat ass -_-

Edited by Bailey.

I pick up every other week. 

I use a one hitter and bowl. I don't enjoy rolling blunts or joints.

The edibles I've had give me the best high, no bad experiences so far. But I stay away from dairy and sugar, so I'd love to have some more organic/low calorie/natural edibles.

I don't like to share. Mine is mine. I don't want to pass my bowl around. Get your own.

Edited by Kishi
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I pick up every other week. 

I use a one hitter and bowl. I don't enjoy rolling blunts or joints.

The edibles I've had give me the best high, no bad experiences so far. But I stay away from dairy and sugar, so I'd love to have some more organic/low calorie/natural edibles.

I don't like to share. Mine is mine. I don't want to pass my bowl around. Get your own.

How much...amd does it usually last you the whole two weeks Sorry I'm all up in yo biz lol

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1