It's 4/20 everybody!!

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Even tho damn near errday is 420 for me, I still can't wait to be off work so I can get high high high!

Picture it... Boca Raton... 2009

First hit the bong when I was 13yo.. my buddy peer pressured me.. the first time burned the fuuuuuck out of my throat and 5 min later I passed out for an hour and then woke up and ate everything in hi

3 hours ago, Rock & Roll Hall of Game said:

Divide the total amount paid by the total mL to get how much you paid for 1mL

that holds fine.....thats not what Im talking about Im talking fair market value, because its easy to get swindled into paying over

I know people that charge like 50 bucks and some that will do 25 so for me its all about fair value and amount

let me tell you its so easy you dont have to roll any papers nothing burns....there is some smell but not like burning weed, its clean you can sit it down pay it no attention no relighting its peeeerrrrrrrrffffffeeeeccccctttttttt :cheer:

1 hour ago, Bailey said:

that holds fine.....thats not what Im talking about Im talking fair market value, because its easy to get swindled into paying over

I know people that charge like 50 bucks and some that will do 25 so for me its all about fair value and amount

let me tell you its so easy you dont have to roll any papers nothing burns....there is some smell but not like burning weed, its clean you can sit it down pay it no attention no relighting its peeeerrrrrrrrffffffeeeeccccctttttttt :cheer:

There’s no fair market price with marijuana :lol: maybe like “average price sold for” or something to that effect 

You don’t have to sell me on it. Sell it to my state legislators :lol: 

2 hours ago, Rock & Roll Hall of Game said:

There’s no fair market price with marijuana :lol: maybe like “average price sold for” or something to that effect 

You don’t have to sell me on it. Sell it to my state legislators :lol: 

all you need is a vape pen and the oil its no more an issue then smoking the stuff has always been and Im pretty sure you can get both :unsure:

13 minutes ago, Bailey said:

all you need is a vape pen and the oil its no more an issue then smoking the stuff has always been and Im pretty sure you can get both :unsure:

Ohio marijuana law isn’t as liberal as Michigan’s.

Ohio legalized for medical marijuana but not recreational. Ohio also decriminalized it to an extent. So no. The pen maybe easy to get but the liquid isn’t as easy as it is for you 

21 minutes ago, Rock & Roll Hall of Game said:

Ohio marijuana law isn’t as liberal as Michigan’s.

Ohio legalized for medical marijuana but not recreational. Ohio also decriminalized it to an extent. So no. The pen maybe easy to get but the liquid isn’t as easy as it is for you 

I think we still need a card or some shit to get the stuff but I obviously have round abouts

1 minute ago, Rock & Roll Hall of Game said:

:umm: imma need you to know your state laws before stepping into this thread

I care as much about those as I did before the shit got legal, we still have a lot of shit I do know that's going on and its not good, the state is resisting legalization by harassing dispensaries through over regulation and people of color are having a hard time getting into the market of providing their product. Remember this is a billion dollar industry ...its money to be made here

3 hours ago, Rock & Roll Hall of Game said:

What’s the 20%?

would you like to see the back of the box bitch :lol: maybe like a snickers bar you can read the content ....I dont know what to tell you :lol:  pic time :shifty: Oddly I tried Googling Motor City Spark Plugs and couldnt find anything, here is a company that makes a refined product, very well packaged and yet no information is available on their company nor additional products, Im looking at this shit from a business and marketing stand point, again there's money in this shit :umm:

enhance

the reup is really real now. I said fuck dat shit, let me cut out the middle man, aint no more going to my buddy this or that, or let me holla at my boy over there and maybe he can get back to me this weekend. NOPE ....now I am officially a medical 420 card holder. My dispensary is set up like an Apple store, various strains and products are readily displayed along with the sales rep dressed appropriately carrying an Ipad with your customer information. Speaking of, I am a tad leery of the idea I have placed my name into a government database of individuals who may legally purchase 420. :umm:  

On the plus side, the store sells everything, edibles, vape oil, different strains of plant. As a new customer I was given two complimentary pre-rolled and packaged joints. Pretty fat too. -_- Today's low price purchase of indica strain is called Do-SI-Dos. In the vape selection they have a total of 5 I wanna say, two indica, and three sativa.  I must say these shops are lit as fuck, I mean it's a ton of people coming and going, I dont think the state really understands how much money 420 is going to bring to this state, it was so many cars coming and going I could barely park. Oh and if you live within 12 miles of the dispensary they deliver :shifty:  for a 3 dollar charge.

enhance

oh and the market going rate within legal confines, that's after the medical doctor's $80 dollar fee and the state's $60.00 hard card fee. I need to read the fine print on all of it, like how long is this card valid without paying any fee's for renewal? :unsure:  The doctor's and the dispensaries are colluding, the doc asks how did you hear about us? They want to know who sent you here, the dispensary, they low key ask the same damn thing, so Dr. Michael got you all set right? -_-  so much game so much money, so much.....happy :)  hungry -_-  sleepy :yawn: 

the 1 ml actually retails out the store 30 bucks, they will email you offers with discounts but shit if it aint the vape I aint fucking wit it and most of these folks are all about the sticky icky green :shifty:  I can't be bothered pick apart, roll, that's a process :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Bailey said:

oh and the market going rate within legal confines, that's after the medical doctor's $80 dollar fee and the state's $60.00 hard card fee. I need to read the fine print on all of it, like how long is this card valid without paying any fee's for renewal? :unsure:  The doctor's and the dispensaries are colluding, the doc asks how did you hear about us? They want to know who sent you here, the dispensary, they low key ask the same damn thing, so Dr. Michael got you all set right? -_-  so much game so much money, so much.....happy :)  hungry -_-  sleepy :yawn: 

the 1 ml actually retails out the store 30 bucks, they will email you offers with discounts but shit if it aint the vape I aint fucking wit it and most of these folks are all about the sticky icky green :shifty:  I can't be bothered pick apart, roll, that's a process :rolleyes:

Just lie and say “the Internet” :umm: 

According to my sources, there’s grinders &  bowls / one hitters available on the market :umm:  Even in Ohio, they’re sold at head shops along with sex toys and other paraphernalia

quick observation I saw an Ohio license plate driven car at the dispensary which leaves me wondering how many customers in neighboring states travel to buy large quantities of legal pot? also if there's a limit to the amount you may buy I assume you're not stocking up from outta state for a lengthy period :unsure:

8 hours ago, Bailey said:

quick observation I saw an Ohio license plate driven car at the dispensary which leaves me wondering how many customers in neighboring states travel to buy large quantities of legal pot? also if there's a limit to the amount you may buy I assume you're not stocking up from outta state for a lengthy period :unsure:

Smart on behalf of the Ohio driver(s)

Ohio is losing money (and other bordering states who border legal marijuana) 

Also, if you’re gonna reply.. reply to the entire thing :rolleyes: 

I’ll be in Michigan later this week 👀

26 minutes ago, Rock & Roll Hall of Game said:

Smart on behalf of the Ohio driver(s)

Ohio is losing money (and other bordering states who border legal marijuana) 

Also, if you’re gonna reply.. reply to the entire thing :rolleyes: 

I’ll be in Michigan later this week 👀

420 Dank they got you, you can stock up on everything, edibles, vape if you want it, and the sticky icky.

On 5/2/2017 at 6:46 AM, Rock & Roll Hall of Game said:

no. It has/had a negative reaction from up-tight people and closed minded individuals who was brained washed by the "War on Drugs" campaign

Fact of the matter is, marijuana is safer than alcohol (zero lives taken) and has medical benefits to those who need it

our state did something I LOVE all these uptight ass people who live around a bunch of other uptight people said we dont want those dispensaries in our areas, well the law states any city that chooses to have a dispensary within its city limits will directly benefit from the tax revenue generated :clapping:if your city wont house a dispensary you gets no paper from it :filenails:

On 5/2/2017 at 8:23 AM, Bailey said:

I'll take that.....weed has a history that simply hasn't been published, but now when I see things on YT like smokebox, when people talk not about smoking weed but about the industry behind it, there are people out here living now that grew up growing weed for consumption and sale.....the only issue has been legal and we are damn near across that mark

When I was younger, being gay on TV, was a no no. now its everywhere, like no second thoughts for those that watch now.....weed same thing, when I was young,,,,,ohhhhh no its a drug you have a habit ,...you outta control.....nope.....weed aint addictive, I dont crave it. It does put me moody depending on the strain sativa or indica, I like to relax, and most times weed makes me more open to thoughts i need to let out and I get off harder, I cum hard on weed.....YASSSSS! :excited:

change is slow....but weed is already a billion dollar a year business talk to Colorado..... they have set it up like an Apple store you go in and choose your .....kick :shifty:auto clicker word unscrambler

Even tho damn near errday is 420 for me, I still can't wait to be off work so I can get high high high!

• Like 1