OFFICIAL STATE OF THE WORLD TOUR THREAD

jarrylf

Lmao cause I'm Sean Jackson on fb. You vs. Tye Toney.  

Oh that wack ass bitch didn't want none. You see how he tagged me and told me to come back and when I responded in seconds and said "I'm here so wassup?" he didn't respond til like the next day talking about I'm late and he didn't feel like arguing anymore. Nah he just know I ain't the one and I was ready to drag that ass lol

I remember when fans blamed Wissam for Janet's reclusiveness and lack of promotion....thinking that he had her held captive in a dungeon...I wonder do they still feel like that? :unsure:

COME ON!!!! They're not listening. I just had this argument the other day & asked them to explain to me - since she's officially "free" after dying to get loose why hasn't she maximized this open space to be public with promo & engaging her fans? Why is she just as recluse as she was with Wissam? Ppl fed into the American propaganda of Islam. 

• Upvote 6

COME ON!!!! They're not listening. I just had this argument the other day & asked them to explain to me - since she's officially "free" after dying to get loose why hasn't she maximized this open space to be public with promo & engaging her fans? Why is she just as recluse as she was with Wissam? Ppl fed into the American propaganda of Islam. 

Sadly. That and they never want to blame Janet. They always place the blame elsewhere when it comes to Janet (I think most fan bases are like that though) 

Janet doesn’t want to promote.. Get over it (not you.. them) and Enjoy the awesome show she’s about to deliver ?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Sadly. That and they never want to blame Janet. They always place the blame elsewhere when it comes to Janet (I think most fan bases are like that though) 

Janet doesn’t want to promote.. Get over it (not you.. them) and Enjoy the awesome show she’s about to deliver ?

I personally wish there was more promotion, but I think she purposely only focusing on her hardcore fans. The information is out there. But only people like us know when stuff pops up on Facebook, twitter, instagram, Entertainment news, etc. This isn't the days of Virgin pushing their top Artist or Def Jam trying to make another "Emancipation of Mimi." She's taken the stance of putting the stuff out to her hardcores, and whoever else wants to join in for the party are free to.

Edited by DarkStormSC

I personally wish there was more promotion, but I think she purposely only focusing on her hardcore fans. The information is out there. But only people like us know when stuff pops up on Facebook, twitter, instagram, Entertainment news, etc. This isn't the days of Virgin pushing their top Artist or Def Jam trying to make another "Emancipation of Mimi." She's taken the stance of putting the stuff out to her hardcores, and whoever else wants to join in for the party are free to.

Janet is an independent artist. You can not compare billion dollar record labels to BMG. Sorry. You have to understand that at least

And record labels don’t promote tours usually. LiveNation, the world’s largest touring company, runs this tour. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I remember when fans blamed Wissam for Janet's reclusiveness and lack of promotion....thinking that he had her held captive in a dungeon...I wonder do they still feel like that? :unsure:

Wissam had her mind, mind control, thru big pockets, big peen, and love ....like a moth to a flame burned by the fire

• Downvote 1

Wissam had her mind, mind control

No.. You have zero evidence of this aside from your xenophobia 

All you know is Janet loved Wissam and vice versa. They had a child and then Janet wanted a divorce

Love is Love and sometimes it doesn’t work out.. let’s stop assuming Janet is some weak fragile little girl. She’s a mother on a mission 

Edited by State of the Game
  • Downvote 1

Ha, and you fell for it, thats what we call being sarcastic....none of that is real, and yes who could say other than Janet....you take this shit soooo sin-seriously :lol:

You do realize sarcasm doesn’t resonate via text. 

Theres nothing to fall for. You’ve said the same shit before

I’m passionate about Janet. Sorry you lost that in the 1990s 

• Downvote 1

You do realize sarcasm doesn’t resonate via text. 

Theres nothing to fall for. You’ve said the same shit before

I’m passionate about Janet. Sorry you lost that in the 1990s 

gurl....iCant :sigh:    well fuck it its my day off after banking that coin all weekend.....time to blaze up :excited:

Image result for azealia banks gif

Edited by Bailey.
  • Downvote 1

This is one thing I can thank him for. I think he's the reason why there's no WYM type songs on UB. And Janet probably would've done some shit live had he not stepped in and told her to tone it down. 

• Upvote 1