OFFICIAL STATE OF THE WORLD TOUR THREAD

jarrylf

Praying is for the Bible Belt, simpletons, and social media (or a combination of the two or three) 

There are two Jacksons who matter: Janet & Katherine

I see where you coming from, and acknowledged that, BUT, if you're paying attention, as so many fans are, Randy holds onto Janet so tight, I can tell in the body language alone that Randy matters, a great deal to Janet, and he's present in many pictures and events, court and Houston....he's more than a nanny.....he's the person Janet trusts with her baby, the woman who had a baby at 50.....Im not gonna so far as to say family doesnt count, if you want to count records and sales over a tight knit family and strength of support given ...you're thinking way wrong

• Upvote 1

I see where you coming from, and acknowledged that, BUT, if you're paying attention, as so many fans are, Randy holds onto Janet so tight, I can tell in the body language alone that Randy matters, a great deal to Janet, and he's present in many pictures and events, court and Houston....he's more than a nanny.....he's the person Janet trusts with her baby, the woman who had a baby at 50.....Im not gonna so far as to say family doesnt count, if you want to count records and sales over a tight knit family and strength of support given ...you're thinking way wrong

You’re not a body language expert.. and I honestly don’t care why Randall is babysitting Eissa while the Queen slays

Of course Randall matters a great deal to Janet. That’s her brother for god’s sake. Janet loves her family.

Lets not speculate and make up our own stories based on your amateur body language “expertise”

• Downvote 2

Why are some of you so concerned with what others speculate? All artists fans speculate. Get over it cause it's not gonna stop...EVER lol. Every last one of us on this board has speculated and we all have our own opinions. This happens with every new Janet project and y'all acting like it's something new that everybody's doing. Unless we hear it from the person's mouth we speculate including you whether you post about it or not.

Edited by JoeJoe
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

You’re not a body language expert.. and I honestly don’t care why Randall is babysitting Eissa while the Queen slays

Of course Randall matters a great deal to Janet. That’s her brother for god’s sake. Janet loves her family.

Lets not speculate and make up our own stories based on your amateur body language “expertise”

you dont have to be an "expert" in body language to understand what it means and or what is being said. You flip flopped from Randy being a traveling nanny to "Randall matters a great deal" which is it? :filenails:

Why are some of you so concerned with what others speculate? All artists fans speculate. Get over it cause it's not gonna stop...EVER lol. Every last one of us on this board has speculated and we all have our own opinions. This happens with every new Janet project and y'all acting like it's something new that everybody's doing. Unless we hear it from the person's mouth we speculate including you whether you post about it or not.

No, I don't speculate anymore. Because it doesn't affect my life and I get nothing from it. What do I get from discussing something I didn't go through?

MY issue with speculation is fans overstepping their place with their conspiracies and speculation as if they know it to be fact or truth. And then going around with that information as if they experienced it themselves.

Wishful thinking? I do that often.

But speculating about her faith, family, friendships, marriages and relationships? I stay away from it, because making assumptions makes an ass out of you and me.

I know my place and position as a fan, I make boundaries. I admire Janet for her career, music, and showmanship. Her personal life is off limits. I appreciate her discussing topics like abuse, but that doesn't give me a window of opportunity to discuss HER experience with abuse. We should be discussing what abuse WE experienced.

Edited by Kishi
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Every time she has performed the song she has been in tears, the Austin show she was almost on her knees. I just hope she finds some release and healing from the performance rather than stirring up emotions that are hard for her to deal with. 

Every time she has performed the song she has been in tears, the Austin show she was almost on her knees. I just hope she finds some release and healing from the performance rather than stirring up emotions that are hard for her to deal with. 

It seems like she uses both her music and performance as an outlet for her emotions. I think it's healthy and therapeutic. ?

• Upvote 2

you dont have to be an "expert" in body language to understand what it means and or what is being said. You flip flopped from Randy being a traveling nanny to "Randall matters a great deal" which is it? :filenails:

You have to be an expert to use it in a debate or forum and you are no expert

Please don’t Trump my quote. “Randall matters a great deal to JANET” is the full quote

Please learn what a flip flop is or just reread your own posts if you don’t know :coffee: 

• Downvote 1

No, I don't speculate anymore. Because it doesn't affect my life and I get nothing from it. What do I get from discussing something I didn't go through?

MY issue with speculation is fans overstepping their place with their conspiracies and speculation as if they know it to be fact or truth. And then going around with that information as if they experienced it themselves.

But speculating about her faith, family, friendships, marriages and relationships? I stay away from it, because making assumptions makes an ass out of you and me.

I know my place and position as a fan, I make boundaries. I admire Janet for her career, music, and showmanship. Her personal life is off limits. I appreciate her discussing topics like abuse, but that doesn't give me a window of opportunity to discuss HER experience with abuse. We should be discussing what abuse WE experienced.

GOT EM!!!!!! 

• Upvote 3

All of that is fine but they way everybody fans  trying to condemn other fans for speculating is doing too much. Let them speculate. You don't have to get anything from discussing something you didn't go through except discussion and that's what fans of ALL artists do including Janet. We've all discussed "What About?" before when she first performed it on TVR tour so this is not new. If assumptions make an ass out of them then let it. It shouldn't have any effect on you or anyone else. It's not having an effect on Janet. Fans have been speculating about this and that Janet's whole career. She's not phased about it. It's not that deep but some of y'all on here taking it as if fans are speculating about you. Whenever I see stuff like that and I don't like it I just let it be that, their opinion. As long as it's not talking bad about Janet I could care less.

All of that is fine but they way everybody fans  trying to condemn other fans for speculating is doing too much. Let them speculate. You don't have to get anything from discussing something you didn't go through except discussion and that's what fans of ALL artists do including Janet. We've all discussed "What About?" before when she first performed it on TVR tour so this is not new. If assumptions make an ass out of them then let it. It shouldn't have any effect on you or anyone else. It's not having an effect on Janet. Fans have been speculating about this and that Janet's whole career. She's not phased about it. It's not that deep but some of y'all on here taking it as if fans are speculating about you. Whenever I see stuff like that and I don't like it I just let it be that, their opinion. As long as it's not talking bad about Janet I could care less.

Condemn is a strong word.

I'm not concerned about all artists or fans of other artists. My concern is participating in discussion with Janet fans.

Speculation can and does run along the lines of negativity, especially when what's being discussed is mistaken as a fact or the truth.

Everyone is free to discuss what they like, but if it's negative, offensive, or unproductive, I'll speak against it because you all know better and that's not what I'm here for.

What may not seem "deep" to you may be so to others. It's fine to have an opinion, but we all need to take accountability for the content we bring to the table. No matter how "deep" or light hearted a discussion may be.

We can agree to disagree and there's no love lost. I always have and always will love Janet,  the fans, and most importantly, the music. 

Edited by Kishi
  • Upvote 4

Why would we (janfam) speculate, when we know Janet hates ppl speculating shit about her and her life. She clearly says "sources say, but where ya gettin it.... don't create the truth you like". So going out there speculating, or even by silent while others speculate just goes in direct opposition to her and her artistry 

• Upvote 3

Why would we (janfam) speculate, when we know Janet hates ppl speculating shit about her and her life. She clearly says "sources say, but where ya gettin it.... don't create the truth you like". So going out there speculating, or even by silent while others speculate just goes in direct opposition to her and her artistry 

She's not addressing that to her fans. She knows we love her so y'all need to just let it go like Janet. Speculation will always exist, it's not that serious y'all. smh

Let us not forget the mainstream media can read your posts and therefore quote negativity based on fan output ??‍♂️

And blogs HAVE done that in the past. Whether it's a message board or social media, they use our own words against us to support their agenda.

Exactly boo. Because it's not always the haters saying things, it's fans who feel entitled to discuss Janet's private life just because they've followed her for years and support her career. They get out of pocket.

she actually did address us and us speculating, remember "you'll always know it's true, when you hear it from my lips"

Yes. Exactly. That was for fans, non-fans, the media....everyone!

• Upvote 1

Randy is not Eissa's baby sitter, he is a protective big brother and he's there for his sister. A security guard at the venue in Houston saw baby eissa in his little car stroller with his  TWO nannies. Randy is also the one who took that random white lady back stage to meet janet in Austin, he's her ride or die , her real day one.

• Upvote 2

How can yall tell fans not to speculate when Janet is the one who created the speculation? Trust she knew what would happen by performing 'what about' for the first time in 20 years  while going through a divorce. The visuals, her saying 'dont let anyone control you' and crying while saying 'this is me'  do yall really think she didnt know what would happen?

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

How can yall tell fans not to speculate when Janet is the one who created the speculation? Trust she knew what would happen by performing 'what about' for the first time in 20 years  while going through a divorce. The visuals, her saying 'dont let anyone control you' and crying while saying 'this is me'  do yall really think she didnt know what would happen?

"keep the conversations going. I've been listening"  :rolleyes:

• Upvote 2

she actually did address us and us speculating, remember "you'll always know it's true, when you hear it from my lips"

You used a song lyric and said she was talking to us when she wasn't. Boy please just like when she said she wasn't married before. She also said she would perform the "No Sleeep" AFSheen mix in Japan and she never did lol. When Janet tweeted that do you actually think she was talking about every single little thing she does? Um no  smh

I'm oddly feeling more incline to not watch clips of the show because there's a lot I haven't seen and I would rather see it in person

I've been doing the same thing. I've only seen 3 clips and I refuse to watch the clip of her mixing her song up with Aaliyah's "Rock The Boat".

Thank you! They acting like Janet has a huge problem with it or something, like nobody should ever speculate lol. What artists fans don't discuss their music and performances especially if there's a message? I'll wait :coffee: If they just ignore it then they will all be fine lol

"keep the conversations going. I've been listening"  :rolleyes:

OOP!