OFFICIAL STATE OF THE WORLD TOUR THREAD

jarrylf

Exactly... exactly... exactly.

Who are u Game to act all arrogant here and critice other people's fandom. Yesterday u were draggin' me down, today it's someone else. U know nothing about my relationship with her art. Nothing. Even though I don't have to explain myself to you and ur opinion doesn't chage anything, I will say that I love her art on a deeply personal level and her art has been part of my life for 19 years. Ignorant people like you don't change that fact, it just irks me!!

i will drag you or anyone down any day you attempt to attack her pregnancy, motherhood, and the real Jackson Heir, Eissa with your mediatakeout opinions. I don’t care about your relationship with her art. Your opinion is flawed therefore everything else you say is flawed. 

Save your breath for the tabloid websites that create it in the first place. I’m not here for you ?

Edited by State of the Game
  • Downvote 3

Who has fans who don't celebrate when they do well? :crazy: Boy please where did I criticize Janet? Everybody knows i'm far from a fair weather fan so stop with the bullshit and start using phrases accordingly. You a 2001 fan so let's not play games here. 

You seem to celebrate the #s and not the person, the icon, the legend. 

You’re a fair-weather fan. Your posts screams it. 

I know you’re not good at math but 2001 was 17 years ago... That’s over half my life. You being much much older than I does not make you a better fan or less than a fair weather fan Let’s not play games here 

• Downvote 1

Exactly.

Who are u Game to act all arrogant here and criticise other people's fandom. Yesterday u were draggin' me down, today it's someone else. U know nothing about my relationship with her art. Nothing. Even though I don't have to explain myself to you and ur opinion doesn't chage anything, I will say that I love her art on a deeply personal level and her art has been part of my life for 19 years. Ignorant people like you don't change that fact, it just irks me!!

Oh he does it all the time. He thinks he knows better than everybody else and tries to tell fans who express themselves in any way he doesn't like that they aren't true fans when he barely jumped on board during the All For You era. He better sit his ass down somewhere. I see he clocked you with a negative point but I just gave you a positive to counter it. I've been a fan since the Control era so i'm not trying to have no bitch tell me i'm a this or that kind of fan. I'm a stan period and I say what I say and dgaf who likes it and who don't. Been to all her tours since TVR except "RockWitchu". I ain't got time. 

• Upvote 3

Oh he does it all the time. He thinks he knows better than everybody else and tries to tell fans who express themselves in any way he doesn't like that they aren't true fans when he barely jumped on board during the All For You era. He better sit his ass down somewhere. I see he clocked you with a negative point but I just gave you a positive to counter it. I've been a fan since the Control era so i'm not trying to have no bitch tell me i'm a this or that kind of fan. I'm a stan period and I say what I say and dgaf who likes it and who don't. Been to all her tours since TVR except "RockWitchu". I ain't got time. 

You’re agreeing with someone who claimed Janet faked her pregnancy ?? 

Youre also twice my age ... Soooo Congratulations? 

• Downvote 1

You seem to celebrate the #s and not the person, the icon, the legend. 

You’re a fair-weather fan. Your posts screams it. 

I know you’re not good at math but 2001 was 17 years ago... That’s over half my life. You being much much older than I does not make you a better fan or less than a fair weather fan Let’s not play games here 

You're about one of the most ignorant shit starting fans i've ever come across on any Janet board or online period. I'll celebrate her numbers. What's wrong with that? My posts from this thread from all the threads in the forum throughout the years screams i'm a fair-weather fan? :lol: Looks like you are truly an idiot. What does math have to do with anything? I said you jumped on board in 2001 and that's what I meant. IDGAF how old you were?  IDK how old you are now and I still DGAF lol. What does that have to do with math? You don't know what I do outside this forum dumbass. You don't see me promoting Janet on twitter and facebook like everybody else but like I said idgaf about you or your opinions of me. Everybody pretty much has the same opinion about you tho. :coffee: 

• Upvote 1

Once again, a thread that should be really positive descends into petty bickering...and it always seems to be the same characters involved.

Thank your boy Game for that. I don't see how y'all don't see it's always HIM involved in these conversations. I don't start nothing with nobody it's always somebody coming at me but y'all know I don't back down so maybe that's why he does it? He gets a thrill from it but i'm done with entertaining him for today. 

• Upvote 2

You're about one of the most ignorant shit starting fans i've ever come across on any Janet board or online period. I'll celebrate her numbers. What's wrong with that? My posts from this thread from all the threads in the forum throughout the years screams i'm a fair-weather fan? :lol: Looks like you are truly an idiot. What does math have to do with anything? I said you jumped on board in 2001 and that's what I meant. IDGAF how old you were?  IDK how old you are now and I still DGAF lol. What does that have to do with math? You don't know what I do outside this forum dumbass. You don't see me promoting Janet on twitter and facebook like everybody else but like I said idgaf about you or your opinions of me. Everybody pretty much has the same opinion about you tho. :coffee: 

Thank you

i don’t care what you do in your spare time. 

I read what you said. I became a fan 17+ years ago. Which is literally more than half my life. You’re attempting to dismiss my longevity bc you’ve literally lived on this planet for 40+ years. That is neither an accomplishment nor something worth bragging about yet here you are.. bragging that you’ve been a fan since 1986.. two years before my birth 

Yea, u jealous I got to see her best tour? Btw, I love my age, 33 is good!!

No. How can I be jealous? Why? What’s there to be jealous of? :blink: I don’t understand how someone can be jealous of something from the past. “Oh you saw the Berlin Wall Collapse!!! Jealous”. No. ?

I didn’t ask your age btw. I don’t give a shit how old you are. You’re shit opinion is flawed. The reasoning behind that shit opinion is flawed. 

• Downvote 1

He never said he agreed with that claim and neither he has to, ppl can agree on some and disagree on others. Fans can have different opinions. Duh.

No one in their right mind would agree with that shitty claim with zero evidence. Not even the same person who couldn’t tell the difference between a billboard chart and an iTunes chart 

• Downvote 2

He never said he agreed with that claim and neither he has to, ppl can agree on some and disagree on others. Fans can have different opinions. Duh.

If you did say it oh well. That's the difference between me and other people like him. I'm not gonna g.a.f. about someone's opinion. I may disagree but i'm not gonna start a huge ass argument about it unless I feel they're coming at Janet disrespectfully. Look at all this back and for this boy has created all over a few fans reactions to 1 show that didn't do well. Isn't that ridiculous? :lol: I ain't got time for someone who assumes and makes generalizations let alone sucks at math. I'm gonna get ready for work soon so I can get this good check from my good paying job.

Edited by JoeJoe
  • Upvote 1

Thank your boy Game for that. I don't see how y'all don't see it's always HIM involved in these conversations. I don't start nothing with nobody it's always somebody coming at me but y'all know I don't back down so maybe that's why he does it? He gets a thrill from it but i'm done with entertaining him for today. 

I didn't say he wasn't included.

Can we please draw a line under all this now? Because when I just came on here and saw there was a whole new page since I last logged on I got excited and the reality was a let down. If you want to bicker can you create a seperate topic for it and leave the Janet ones alone?

• Upvote 3

You’re only taking things at face value now? 

You gonna ignore the fact that Janet performed in a university arena? You gonna ignore the fact that many touring artists don’t perform in Austin, TX? 

It's better we take things at face value at this point because any analysis would only add insult to injury. But as talking points:

1. She didn't sell 10k tickets in a city with over a million people.

2. She didn't fill a venue that was scheduled back in 2016, which means those tickets weren't sold. 

3. The points Dal outline regarding Austin being a huge music hub. 

4. She didn't sell 10k tickets 

5. This ain't 1990, she can't sell off her name alone. Casual fans fill seats, not stans. 

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Everything about this tour says it's not about casual fans, that it's for the stans. And she's at a point in her career where that's acceptable. This ain't the tour for them, they want the hits that they heard on the radio 20yrs ago that they forget about sometimes, they don't know shit about TwentyForeplay, Where Are You Now, What About, New Agenda, or Island life or any of the songs we never thought she'd perform because they're album tracks that only stans know and care about. Complaining about casual fans not seeing this show is like complaining that your parents got you & your siblings a kickass christmas present but didn't get anything for anyone else in the but their kids.....

Image result for Mic drop gif

Edited by jarrylf
  • Upvote 5

It's better we take things at face value at this point because any analysis would only add insult to injury. But as talking points:

1. She didn't sell 10k tickets in a city with over a million people.

2. She didn't fill a venue that was scheduled back in 2016, which means those tickets weren't sold. 

3. The points Dal outline regarding Austin being a huge music hub. 

4. She didn't sell 10k tickets 

5. This ain't 1990, she can't sell off her name alone. Casual fans fill seats, not stans. 

1) No one cares

2) No one cares

3) Dal’s right and wrong. Major touring artists are skipping Austin. 

4) no one cares

5) This Tour isn’t for casual fans :coffee: obviously 

• Downvote 3