OFFICIAL STATE OF THE WORLD TOUR THREAD

jarrylf

So far she's mixed Nasty with For Free, Controlla, and Americas Most Wanted. I love it!

She switched it now to E-40's "Tell Me When To Go". I'll upload it later but right now I wanna show y'all how amazing the crowd was.I initiated a lot of the crowd chanting and screaming lol. Anyway the show looks 90% if not more sold out.

Edited by JoeJoe
  • Upvote 1

And taking a quick left turn from there, that woman had a high ponytail that had been touched by the angels.

This may seem weird coming from a heterosexual 29-year-old, but her hair was a sight to behold. It splashed violently during her dance moves but somehow managed to float gently behind her during the quieter moments.

This had me rolling for some reason :lol:20 / 01:00

Edited by vibeology
  • Upvote 1

I think Janet should stop performing this until Cardboard B gives her credit for going number one on billboard. No one was checking for this song until Janet started playing it each night 

The song was already BLOWING UP before Janet used it. Have you been living under a rock or just saying shit to be saying shit? :mellow::mellow::mellow:

• Upvote 8

I think Janet should stop performing this until Cardboard B gives her credit for going number one on billboard. No one was checking for this song until Janet started playing it each night 

naaaw I actually think Janet included Bodak Yellow clip in her show because it was already blowing up...plus she liked it obviously ??‍♂️ 

• Upvote 4

Everybody is right. The song was already blowing up but your wish may come true because at the Fresno show I was at last night she only played the sample beat but she did not play Cardi's rapping part. She sang the song normal.

Songs dont get to #2 by just the urban community. It had already crossed over. You are truly delayed and just plain oblivious to pop culture and how music moves up the charts. 

Tell it though YAASSS!!!!!    which show is yours? people gotta know how much the mainstream wanna be like us, and imitate us, the music, the swag, the culture ...shit :filenails:  "Da fuck you thought" :rolleyes:

Image result for say dat gif

Edited by Bailey.