OFFICIAL STATE OF THE WORLD TOUR THREAD

jarrylf

I watched the video, it looks like they're at a sports game, and we all should know I dont know shit about sports, did you read word for word what Joe posted? :unsure:

??‍♂️ They’re at a basketball game... the arena was doing a “dance to RN and win tickets” contest and the dancers walked in and did the RN choreography and “won” tickets. It was a funny promotion 

Edited by State of the Game
  • Upvote 1

??‍♂️ They’re at a basketball game... the arena was doing a “dance to RN and win tickets” contest and the dancers walked in and did the RN choreography and “won” tickets. It was a funny promotion 

thank you for making sense outta what didnt sound right

I watched the video, it looks like they're at a sports game, and we all should know I dont know shit about sports, did you read word for word what Joe posted? :unsure:

Yeah they're at a sports game. The Golden 1 center is where Janet will be doing her show tonight. You watched the video and didn't hear the announcer yell "Ladies and gentlmen they are going to see Janet Jackson"? :mellow: 

Edited by JoeJoe

Yeah..from other footage.. That Sacramento crowd seemed to be the loudest and most hype audience she's had so far. They were EXTREMELY loud during Janet's opening of the show. 

Oh yes we were hype! Out of every Janet tour i've been to since TVR excluding the AFY and RWU tour that I didn't get to see Sacramento was the loudest and hypest. I should've known better by how much I party in Sac anyway lol. Even the Arena Security with they fine black asses were dancing while walking around the arena during the show. They were so chocolatey fine omg. Ugh let me stop talking about them and get to this little quick review i'm trying to give before thinking about them gets me all hot and steamy. Anyway if the show wasn't sold out it was definitely close to it. Even the nosebleeds were packed. I had 2 older white ladies in front of me and they came to party. I mean they were lit and were dancing up a storm. They also kinda annoyed me just a tiny bit because they kept turning around talking to me along with trying to flirt with me. They were still fun though. I'm gonna post a clip of them on here after I finish writing this. Once again I had fat people on both sides of me. It literally made me roll my eyes when they came to their seat. It was annoying to me because I dance and move around. When you're next to fat people who take up all the room it's hard. Almost every time I made a little move we were rubbing elbows and shit :sigh: I had to restrict my movements. Other than that this was the best experience i've ever had at a Janet show. The hyped up crowd help and Janet seemed even more hyped because of how loud we were.

Remember how I said in my last interview that Janet was singing really low when she sang "Twenty Foreplay" because she forgot which verses to sing? Now that I think about it it's not that she forgot but she accidentally mixed up the verses but you'd have to know that song in order to realize she did. This time she sang louder and she got really loud on the part "5 till noon" and right after that part she lowered her vocals because she was singing a different part of the song than what the backing track was singing but she fixed it real quick. Only stans like myself would catch that. Also for those who don't know yet, Janet is definitely singing live sometimes even with her headset on. There were times where she was lipsyncing of course but she'd actually start singing some parts of the song live. You could hear the slight difference. Not to mention there was an instance where she finished a set and walked off stage and we could still hear her breathing into her headset.

Another great moment was when she did "What About?" The crowd went crazy when the women started fighting the men back. The crowd went crazy when she did "Rhythm Nation" especially the breakdown which is where they got the loudest. I love the looks I got when people saw me doing the breakdown along with her. I'm sure they weren't expecting it based on how I look but oh well. Oh and my goodness whenever Janet changed into a new outfit Sac went crazy lol. The loudest they got is when she came out towards the end of the show with the white shirt and blue jeans. I mean the applause and cheering got extremely loud for that outfit. Anyway that's it for now. I'm gonna upload some of the clips I have.

First here are the ladies who were in front of me.

• Upvote 5