OFFICIAL STATE OF THE WORLD TOUR THREAD

jarrylf

Game just shut up. People can take the song how they want. It's not up to you to decide which fans are right and wrong. Songs have different meanings for different songs because it hits them in different ways. Your ignorance of calling fans fake because they don't interpret something the way you do is beyond asinine. :sigh: 

The lyrics are laid out there. It’s not mysterious at all ??‍♂️

I meant fake fans used WT to push their agenda... them wanting Janet to retire. If that makes me ignorant, what does that make them? ?

Hey! You learned a new word!! Yay!!!

The lyrics are laid out there. It’s not mysterious at all ??‍♂️

I meant fake fans used WT to push their agenda... them wanting Janet to retire. If that makes me ignorant, what does that make them? ?

Hey! You learned a new word!! Yay!!!

:lol: boy are you meeting up with fans? Are you going with anyone?

• Upvote 1

its so perfect, randomnet......doing anything that feels right in the moment and taking the moment ....these are the moments as a die hard I love, switch it up ...Cardi B it up, do something different make it special...Janet's spent most of her touring career very scripted not too many moments like, okay lets in this moment I wanna do something else...so proud of her at this moment in time this space she's in.....explore it more I say

• Upvote 4

I got sooooo hype when I saw this!!! I've wanted her to do that for awhile. I also am praying one day she does Because of Love again. 

its so perfect, randomnet......doing anything that feels right in the moment and taking the moment ....these are the moments as a die hard I love, switch it up ...Cardi B it up, do something different make it special...Janet's spent most of her touring career very scripted not too many moments like, okay lets in this moment I wanna do something else...so proud of her at this moment in time this space she's in.....explore it more I say

And that's the point I have ALWAYS made & said - this tour Janet literally has listened & proven me very right. Switching it up gives fans an element of surprise that is very major. It also adds the "live" trust in your show. Never knowing what to expect. 

All I can say is - Atlanta is about to be very epic! I hope a lot of you are there. 

• Upvote 3

It was AMAZING!!! She started promptly at 810p.. I just grabbed my beer an a $50 shirt like an ass hat that I am haha

My seat was amazing.. I sang through every song. The guy to my right was jamming, the gays to my left sucked ass. I kept bumping into them both

I was hoping for Scream but it’s cool. Some songs she could have shortened and extended others but it’s cool.. the crowd got hype during Nasty, MYM, WITOY, RN, AFY, STCML... They did a Janet chant for a minute. 

The show went by sooo quickly but I stood the entire time. Like non-stop hit after hit. She even sang STCML which I think replaced Island Life.. I’m not mad at that at all. STCML is life.. I was shocked she sang it. I recorded that and Well Traveled fully :wub: 

CLE was packed and rowdy but I doubt her best crowd. Mix audience of race, age, but mostly women. 

All in all CLE Loves Janet.. 4.5/5 Crowns

By far the best show of the three shows I’ve witnessed. My soul is cleansed

Edited by State of the Game
  • Upvote 7

It was AMAZING!!! She started promptly at 810p.. I just grabbed my beer. My seat was amazing.. I sang through every song. The guy to my right was jamming, the gays to my left sucked ass. I kept bumping into them both

I was hoping for Scream but it’s cool. Some songs she could have shortened and extended others but it’s cool.. the crowd got hype during Nasty, MYM, WITOY, RN, AFY, STCML... They did a Janet chant for a minute. 

The show went by sooo quickly but I stood the entire time. Like non-stop hit after hit. She even sang STCML which I think replaced Island Life.. I’m not mad at that at all. STCML is life.. I was shocked she sang it. I recorded that and Well Traveled fully :wub: 

CLE was packed and rowdy but I doubt her best crowd. Mix audience of race, age, but mostly women. 

All in all CLE Loves Janet.. 4.5/5 Crowns

By far the best show of the three shows I’ve witnessed. My soul is cleansed

glad for you that you finally got to see her

People are about to show up and show out here in Atlanta. The black entertainment Mecca is pulling out all the stunts for Janet...y'all ain't ready. -_-

That show is the last show.  The show I'm going to is the next to the last one(here in Columbia, SC).  I wish I could go to the ATL show too. :cry:

• Upvote 4