Justin Timberlake in Talks for Super Bowl Halftime Show 2018

Dal

Let’s call out your #Hypocrisy. 

I’m just stating facts. It was Janet’s idea and Justin went along with it ??‍♂️ End of story.. hence a pawn (not sure if you ever played chess before but pawns are weak and disposable) 

Im stating that the NFL & CBS has every right to ban Janet (and not Justin). I’m stating that it was 13 years ago.. let it go

People arent going to let this go....momentum is building mark my words when it all goes down this will be the talk ...how is he there and Janet banned?

Oh please...how can a person go to a Madonna show and praise how her shows are so much better than Janet's..and have the nerve to come type on here everyday. Did you forget you were the same one that has thrown Janet under the bus for Madonna on numerous occasions?? You should be the LAST to speak on pride. 

THE END.

I have said numerous times that I dont like everything Janet does, but as far as support Im pretty sure Ive done more of it in ticket sells and concert attendance than anyone here on this thread....11 times 6 tours!   who else here can claim that?

that's the point, why did she suffer all the blame? why did he admit it was wrong himself?

Who cares now?? Oh that’s right... Janet fans who can’t let go of the past 

It happened 13 years ago.. You didn’t protest this shit 13 years ago and didn’t stop you from buying a ticket to his show. Why’s that? Bc a pop President is headlining a huge event?

Y’all had 13 years of Boob to protest Janet’s mistreatment and Justin still sailed by unpunished. Now all of a sudden it’s racist and sexist bc that’s whats hot? Online protesting. 

How about you focus your energy on the real sexist and racist... Trump. Oh you don’t care about that as deeply #HypocrisyNO

He admitted he was wrong to save his booming career (PR move) and it worked. Why yew mad?

Edited by State of the Game

Oh Jarryl.. you’re co-captain paid Justin Timberlake in 2014. He’s done

Only Janet was blacklisted. Justin was not ??‍♂️

It was Janet’s idea ??‍♂️ Ignoring that is ignoring facts

Justin was a pawn 

Oh Game, theres no co-captain here, its too many of us & now the medias involved too...a co captain works for just 2 :)

And thats why this is about the sexism & racism

Its ignoring Alternative facts definitely ....seeing as how actual facts from this can only come from those involved....& those involved behind the scenes all say it was a idea presented to everyone....so we have their word on it...people in the heart of it, whos careers were affected by it....and then...we have yours....that she tricked Simple Trumperlake into being a bad boy....yea...sorry, im going to have to side with all of the ones involved accounts, especially the director. 

So tell me.. how can anyone here buy tickets to JT show then “protest” something that wasn’t even his idea? Oh I know.. By crying “ism” on social media

Theres the fake news narrative again. The protest isnt about the idea (that was factually neither of theirs), but its about her overly harsh treatment that he contributed to.

Edited by jarrylf
  • Upvote 2

It happened 13 years ago.. You didn’t protest this shit 13 years ago and didn’t stop you from buying a ticket to his show. Why’s that? Bc a pop President is headlining a huge event?

Y’all had 13 years of Boob to protest Janet’s mistreatment and Justin still sailed by unpunished. Now all of a sudden it’s racist and sexist bc that’s whats hot? Online protesting. 

How about you focus your energy on the real sexist and racist... Trump. Oh you don’t care about that as deeply #HypocrisyNO

He admitted he was wrong to save his booming career (PR move) and it worked. Why yew mad?

If I was him I dont know if I would have let my career tank either....this does not change the fact he threw Janet under the bus to save his own ass

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Oh Jarryl.. you’re co-captain paid Justin Timberlake in 2014. He’s done

Only Janet was blacklisted. Justin was not ??‍♂️

It was Janet’s idea ??‍♂️ Ignoring that is ignoring facts

Justin was a pawn 

Justina was not no damn pawn lol. He knew what he was doing. Like i've said numerous times as soon as he got off stage and gave that 1st interview on Access Hollywood he was happy and said "It was every man's dream." I wish that clip was still around. Then when the backlash started building his whole tone changed and that's when he let this Black woman be nailed to the cross.

I don't understand how y'all keep saying "Janet" fans are being stuck in the past. You do know Justin was trending on twitter and it wasn't only because of "Janet" fans. The general public was outraged especially minorities. Even the petition that was started against Justin wasn't even started by a Black person. What's right is right and what's wrong is wrong. It's not being stuck in the past especially if the person involved in the backstabbing and not caring what happened to this Black female he considered a friend is now agreeing to perform at the same ceremony that this dreadful situation happened. The same ceremony where he indirectly shaded her and left her to drown. The mfcker still has yet to apologize even after all these years. That's one of the sad things about it smh.

Edited by JoeJoe
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If I was him I dont know if I would have let my career tank either....this does not change the fact he threw Janet under the bus to save his own ass

Pop success vs Blacklisted everywhere at the age of 23... hmmm I think anyone would throw their “friend” under the bus

Thats not a hard decision and if it is then you don’t care about your dream. JT did. He made a decision and that decision has escalated his career because of it

• Downvote 1

Justina was not no damn pawn lol. He knew what he was doing. Like i've said numerous times as soon as he got off stage and gave that 1st interview on Access Hollywood he was happy and said "It was every man's dream." I wish that clip was still around. Then when the backlash started building his whole tone changed and that's when he let this Black woman be nailed to the cross.

I don't understand 

He knew he had to follow directions. But whose direction? ?

I don’t expect you to understand much. You just discovered what a Louboutin was yesterday

• Downvote 2

He knew he had to follow directions. But whose direction? ?

I don’t expect you to understand much. You just discovered what a Louboutin was yesterday

You're an idiot. WTH does me not being a effeminate boy like you who keeps up with what kind of brands WOMEN wear have to do with anything? I always knew what Louboutins were, shoes. That's all I cared to know. I do recall having to school you in this very thread letting you know Louboutins aren't the only shoes with red bottoms. That diss was weak as fuck as if that's supposed to be a bad thing that I don't keep up with a damn shoe brand let alone a brand of high heels made for women :lmao: My your lack of intelligence is definitely showing in this thread. You didn't even know what "a guy's guy" meant so I definitely don't expect you to comprehend much period.

Edited by JoeJoe
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You're an idiot. WTH does me not being a effeminate boy like you who keeps up with what kind of brands WOMEN wear have to do with anything? I always knew what Louboutins were, shoes. That's all I cared to know. I do recall having to school you in this very thread letting you know Louboutins aren't the only shoes with red bottoms. That diss was weak as fuck as if that's supposed to be a bad thing that I don't keep up with a damn shoe brand let alone a brand of high heels made for women :lmao: My your lack of intelligence is definitely showing in this thread. You didn't even know what "a guy's guy" meant so I definitely don't expect you to comprehend much period.

1) You Don’t have to be fem to know a popular brand much like you don’t have to be a straight man to know what luxury car brand or a sports team. 

2) you didn’t school me. You informed me of an irrelevant law in foreign country. Irrelevant to you, me, and my point. But I’m glad you’re able to use google. Also shocked you googled Louboutin 

3) I was being facetious (google it so you can understand) about the “guy’s guy” and no one says they’re a “guy’s guy”. You just said that to save face bc you didn’t know a popular luxury brand that Janet has been wearing for years  

• Downvote 2

1) You Don’t have to be fem to know a popular brand much like you don’t have to be a straight man to know what luxury car brand or a sports team. 

2) you didn’t school me. You informed me of an irrelevant law in foreign country. Irrelevant to you, me, and my point. But I’m glad you’re able to use google. Also shocked you googled Louboutin 

3) I was being facetious (google it so you can understand) about the “guy’s guy” and no one says they’re a “guy’s guy”. You just said that to save face bc you didn’t know a popular luxury brand that Janet has been wearing for years  

1.My you're so fuckin' dumb :lmao: No typical man knows shit females say, do, or shop for. No typical man is up on game about women's shoes. Fuck you're like talking to a brick wall :lol:

2. Informing is the same as schooling. You just pressed that's all :)

3. How you gon tell me to google what the fuck I am. You actually googled to see what it means dumbass lol. Real men know wth a "guy's guy" without having to google or look up a definition for it. Like if I said you're a moron and bitch made are you gonna google "bitch made" to see if I described you correctly? lmao Save face? Save face for what? Are you serious? You think i'm actually trying to save face because I don't know what damn brand of shoes Janet wears :lmao: I don't know what brand of clothes she wears either nor do I know what brand of jeans, nail polish, makeup, weave, lipstick, or sweatpants she wears either. Do you really think I or any other fans gaf about any of that? You like to argue and debate about every damn thing with every damn body and you starting to get on my nerves. Like literally you argue with a different person every other day. I see you going back on ignore soon if you keep this irrelevant ass bullshit up. I took you off in March and it ain't even been 6 months and you back with the dumb shit again. I ain't got time.

• Downvote 1