Justin Timberlake in Talks for Super Bowl Halftime Show 2018

Dal

Bailey you really have made a COMPLETE utter fool of yourself. 

There is NO WAY in hell you can have the stance you have on this discussion and went to see his show POST SB. PERIOD. 

How can you excuse that but you wanna question our loyalty to Janet? At least me and Game are being honest and open about still liking Justin while you tried to keep quiet on your "undercover" like for his LIVE concerts from your own attendance at his shows until I CLOCKED YOU (thought that was forgotten didn't you? Not!!!! )and went  to SUPPORT the very artist you feel has done Janet wrong. 

That's like me goin on a rant on social media about Trump being a incompetent racist jackass on the daily, but then attending a republican event fist pumping with a sign that supports Republicans. Are you fucking serious? You really need to fall out of this debate because you cancelled yourself out. 

YOU.CANT.CALL.JUSTIN.OUT.ON.SHIT 

IF.YOU.SUPPORTED.HIM.POST.SUPERBOWL

you were never outraged if you went to see him live. Others who feel you do wouldn't be caught dead at a JT show.. ask your buddy jarry, or how bout the infamous biggest JT hater OF ALL TIME.. Mr.ThatOtherFan.

SO STFU PLEASE. and quickly

Edited by janetDAYZ
  • Upvote 1

Bailey you really have made a COMPLETE utter fool of yourself. 

There is NO WAY in hell you can have the stance you have on this discussion and went to see his show POST SB. PERIOD. 

How can you excuse that but you wanna question our loyalty to Janet? At least me and Game are being honest and open about still liking Justin while you tried to keep quiet on your "undercover" like for his LIVE concerts from your own attendance at his shows until I CLOCKED YOU (thought that was forgotten didn't you? Not!!!! )and went  to SUPPORT the very artist you feel has done Janet wrong. 

That's like me goin on a rant on social media about Trump being a incompetent racist jackass on the daily, but then attending a republican event fist pumping with a sign that supports Republicans. Are you fucking serious? You really need to fall out of this debate because you cancelled yourself out. 

YOU.CAN.CALL.JUSTIN.OUT.ON.SHIT 

IF.YOU.SUPPORTED.HIM.POST.SUPERBOWL

STFU PLEASE. 

I never questioned your loyalty to Janet...never said that at all....Im still saying this is a double standard and its wrong, you mean to tell me seeing him in concert means I can't have a voice? You saw him too....soooo does that mean you can't speak? Ummmm I think I was quite vocal about my concert experience as evidenced by it being placed here

That comparison is completely ridiculous, you cannot compare someone in politics that makes decisions like let's revisit affirmative action with going to see an entertainment act...I didnt vote for Trump...I went to a concert ....calm down. You didnt clock anything you went and I think you did you didnt have any receipts like I do always, but thats you :filenails:

Edited by Bailey.
  • Downvote 1

You're a fake.

You're a flip flopper. 

Your card has been pulled. 

The jig is up! Tho again the WHOLE board has been saying these things about you for years..so the jigs been up, actually. 

Take a seat or just keep fake debating to furthermore reinforce what is already thought of you. I really don't care no more. Just some tips. 

• Upvote 2

Hey, hey.....I knew what red bottoms were, shit outta yo price range that's what the hell they are .... :lol:   and I'm masculine most times -_-

I'm not saying all men don't know but typically most men don't know what brand of shoes a woman is wearing. That's the whole point. There's no way I can look at a woman's shoes and tell what brand they are and for a man to be able to point that out just by looking, unless they're feminine and into that kind of thing, I have no words. The only way I found out Janet had on red bottoms is because I saw the damn red bottoms of her shoes when she walk up the little staircase on stage lol. Funny how that little thing I pointed out just as a fun little fact for those who didn't know Game once again turned some small irrelevant shit into a damn argument/debate. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You're a fake.

You're a flip flopper. 

The jig is up! Tho again the WHOLE board has been saying these things about you for years..so the jigs been up, actually. 

Take a seat or just keep fake debating to furthermore reinforce what is already thought of you. I really don't care no more. Just some tips. 

I seen yo little cute video on twitter. I think you was doing a challenge lol

I'm not saying all men don't know but typically most men don't know what brand of shoes a woman is wearing. That's the whole point. There's no way I can look at a woman's shoes and tell what brand they are and for a man to be able to point that out just by looking, unless they're feminine and into that kind of thing, I have no words. The only way I found out Janet had on red bottoms is because I saw the damn red bottoms of her shoes when she walk up the little staircase on stage lol. Funny how that little thing I pointed out just as a fun little fact for those who didn't know Game once again turned some small irrelevant shit into a damn argument/debate. 

the focus here is just busted, dudes going in on other members, instead of finding a common mutual ground, it's how things have been here, but the arguments are a bad look, we can't even hang strong for Janet and stand, Im on the right side of this, I said this is a double standard, is that not true? I said Janet suffered, is that not true? soooo what we doing here? :unsure:

• Downvote 1

You're a fake.

You're a flip flopper. 

i'm laughing

you're a fake baby ....Can I get some nasty bass? :shifty: 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

the focus here is just busted, dudes going in on other members, instead of finding a common mutual ground, it's how things have been here, but the arguments are a bad look, we can't even hang strong for Janet and stand, Im on the right side of this, I said this is a double standard, is that not true? I said Janet suffered, is that not true? soooo what we doing here? :unsure:

agreed but you should know if you haven't already that Dayz and Game are big JT fans but at least Dayz did agree that Justin should at least apologize and/or include something Janet related if he does indeed do the show. Dayz is coming for you regarding you bashing JT's talent not you saying he was wrong. I not here for JT but i'm not gonna say he isn't talented no matter how much he appropriates black culture and no matter how many rejected Michael songs he records.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You're a fake.

You're a flip flopper. 

dat's my baby daddy :wub:  DAYZZZZ@@!!! :excited:   the jig is up !!!!  

agreed but you should know if you haven't already that Dayz and Game are big JT fans but at least Dayz did agree that Justin should at least apologize and/or include something Janet related if he does indeed do the show. Dayz is coming for you regarding you bashing JT's talent not you saying he was wrong. I not here for JT but i'm not gonna say he isn't talented no matter how much he appropriates black culture and no matter how many rejected Michael songs he records.

Im not saying he lacks talent, he lack originality ...I WENT TO HIS SHOW ~!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Anyway what's great about being on this side (the right side) of the movement is that theres people who consider themselves fans of his "music" too, yet can call bullshit on THIS double standard. You're not required not to like him to call bullshit on this bullshit situation....it's more fun for us that don't...but it's not required.

• Upvote 2

Anyway what's great about being on this side (the right side) of the movement is that theres people who consider themselves fans of his "music" too, yet can call bullshit on THIS double standard. You're not required not to like him to call bullshit on this bullshit situation....it's more fun for us that don't...but it's not required.

get em  :clapping:  Im still like why can't they understand that?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

is there a movement? I think so, from the news clips posted from the forums, but I can't tell if it's enough....folks gotta speak up

is there a movement? I think so, from the news clips posted from the forums, but I can't tell if it's enough....folks gotta speak up

not to mention the petition is over 1500 and will be approaching 2000 soon enough. I honestly think Justin was reminded of Janet as soon as he was approached for the Superbowl and I do believe he will reference Janet in some way or another during his halftime show.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

not to mention the petition is over 1500 and will be approaching 2000 soon enough. I honestly think Justin was reminded of Janet as soon as he was approached for the Superbowl and I do believe he will reference Janet in some way or another during his halftime show.

I hope he doesn't keep it moving....there's far too much going on with race for him to try and apologize or whatever....the better move would be to not accept the gig, if he wants to do it ...go ahead...and be ready for all that comes with it....