Justin Timberlake in Talks for Super Bowl Halftime Show 2018

Dal

Why is this posted in this section? :sigh::mellow::huh::blink:

all y'all bitching and crying about "? why is this posted in here ?" bullshit know exactly why tf I posted this in here....stop playing the dummy role and either comment or move on...

....and if the mods want it moved, then they should have it moved ? 

all y'all bitching and crying about "? why is this posted in here ?" bullshit know exactly why tf I posted this in here....stop playing the dummy role and either comment or move on...

....and if the mods want it moved, then they should have it moved ? 

Pump your fucking brakes. :mellow:

This isn't Janet related at ALL.  This should be posted on the other side.  And you knew exactly what you're doing. :rolleyes:

And all the name calling wasn't called for either.. :huh:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Pump your fucking brakes. :mellow:

This isn't Janet related at ALL.  This should be posted on the other side.  And you knew exactly what you're doing. :rolleyes:

And all the name calling wasn't called for either.. :huh:

why wouldn't I know that JT and Janet are simultaneously connected forever regarding the SB..? Is that what you're implying I knew what I was doing exactly..??

Obviously it's related in the broader conversation and will surely be a side taken on this news, if/when it's officially announced.

dont play that role and you won't get called on it ✌? 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Dal, it's posted on a side of the board where the content isn't directly related to Janet, for all we know they (Jay and Justin) could do the SB and Janet never be brought into discussion, not that that's going to happen, but let's ease up on getting mad here, we all Janfam, and even though we dont all like one another, try to be a bit more patient and understanding.....Hotboy is an Icon here, how you gonna just cuss that man out like that? and for what ? :unsure: I'm surprised you're actually one of the more level headed people here ...name calling ? really Dal? you bigger than that man :coffee:

Edited by Bailey.

Who gives af where it's posted... I already said if the mods wanna move it then it'll be moved.. why are y'all getting ur thongs in a knot lol it's not that cereal... and who's an icon..? ? and for what..? ??‍♂️

Y'all are too much ? 

• Upvote 1

Who gives af where it's posted... I already said if the mods wanna move it then it'll be moved.. why are y'all getting ur thongs in a knot lol it's not that cereal... and who's an icon..? ? and why..? ??‍♂️

Y'all are too much ? 

you know i love you, so yea whatever, Im more concerned about the thought Justin could play the SB........thats sum bullshit I dont care what side its posted on it could be on the dark side of another fucking dimension, still shit :filenails: 

• Upvote 1

There's literally no active mods monitoring on a daily basis, if they were it'd be handled, so that point's moot, and come on man, we do this for everything that doesn't directly involve her, even if the conversation turns into being about her (which obviously is the goal) it's still not about her. New's that potentially involves her doesn't involve her. Hell we do this for her families news all the time if it's posted here, Justin's overrated ass surely doesn't deserve a pass on that anymore than her siblings do, because ofcourse this is intended to  further the discussion and unfairness and sexism of the topic, BUT still, it's just "potentially" involving her, and it's news that doesn't directly involve her. 

It probably won't get moved (again, not any daily active mods), but the point is it doesn't matter if it does or doesn't, if you do it or if I do it, when any of us post shit that doesn't belong in a Janet section, we all drum the point home so it won't happen often or at least from the same people. Don't take t personal

Edited by jarrylf

Sorry but several  "wrong section" comments seem a bit much.  Is it really that big of a deal?  It's somewhat understandable mistake to make if your not really thinking about. Comment or not and move on. Focusing this much where's it''s posted is very anal

• Upvote 2

Sorry but several  "wrong section" comments seem a bit much.  Is it really that big of a deal?  It's somewhat understandable mistake to make if your not really thinking about. Comment or not and move on. Focusing this much where's it''s posted is very anal

It wasn’t done by mistake 

• Downvote 1

There's literally no active mods monitoring on a daily basis, if they were it'd be handled, so that point's moot, and come on man, we do this for everything that doesn't directly involve her, even if the conversation turns into being about her (which obviously is the goal) it's still not about her. New's that potentially involves her doesn't involve her. Hell we do this for her families news all the time if it's posted here, Justin's overrated ass surely doesn't deserve a pass on that anymore than her siblings do, because ofcourse this is intended to  further the discussion and unfairness and sexism of the topic, BUT still, it's just "potentially" involving her, and it's news that doesn't directly involve her. 

It probably won't get moved (again, not any daily active mods), but the point is it doesn't matter if it does or doesn't, if you do it or if I do it, when any of us post shit that doesn't belong in a Janet section, we all drum the point home so it won't happen often or at least from the same people. Don't take t personal

I would have liked this but then you decided to slandered the name of President Timberlake :coffee: 

• Downvote 1

My opinion about this is obviously if indeed it comes to fruition I don't believe Janet would be openly bothered by this (privately may be a different issue), but it would again be another example of privilege that some in our society happily take part in...

...tbh I would look forward to the show, but even moreso to the pre-SB promo tour/interviews JT would be forced to give and what his answers would be to undoubtedly frequent questioning about his past actions (and Janet). That fact alone should give him pause about accepting the gig or not along with the other fact that if he did the SB it would the third fkn time for him, the Superbowlnhalftime show was made for Justine fkn Timberlake

My opinion about this is obviously if indeed it comes to fruition I don't believe Janet would be openly bothered by this (privately may be a different issue), but it would again be another example of privilege that some in our society happily take part in...

...tbh I would look forward to the show, but even moreso to the pre-SB promo tour/interviews JT would be forced to give and what his answers would be to undoubtedly frequent questioning about his past actions (and Janet). That fact alone should give him pause about accepting the gig or not along with the other fact that if he did the SB it would the third fkn time for him, the Superbowlnhalftime show was made for Justine fkn Timberlake

he will be met with strong protest.  This Kapernick thing is getting bigger and race relations in the NFL and this country are getting worse. So he wil be a perfect target. A white boy trying to be black. While real black people are fighting the power.  Janet has a lot of support from the same people who support Kapernick.  And it's in Minneapolis where she has her own day names after her

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I'm legit surprised Jay isn't trying to get Bey to do it to get her to be the 1st overrated artist to do it 3 times. 

But yea similarly I'd be OK with this being true because of the potential of the uproar. I legit don't care how Janet feels about it because like with alot of things it's now bigger than her, it's now a sexism thing, and a privilege thing , and this is the perfect time 

• Upvote 1

A white boy trying to be black. While real black people are fighting the power.  

False... Justin, a white man is not trying to be a black man. That’s libelous and biased bullshit. 

Justin earned this right. He’s a legend in the making. 

Edited by State of the Game
  • Downvote 1

Ok you guys it's 2017 and we got neo-Nazi's (aka fucking Nazis) out here in America murdering innocent people and we're on the brink of potential nuclear war and y'all wanna argue about 13 year old songs and 2 year old songs and which are better and which have more substance and I'm just like wtf

See the post above you? The same could be said when he felt we were discussing Janet albums' substance too much in the Janet section of this Janet site. He could've done what you said "comment or move on."  In fact he knows there's a thread about this Presidency and it's era right there on the front page and funny he hasn't even participated in the thread since the end of July. If he wanted to discuss those topics there then why hasn't he? We have, so yeah it people are letting him know wassup then oh the fuck well

See the post above you? The same could be said when he felt we were discussing Janet albums' substance too much in the Janet section of this Janet site. He could've done what you said "comment or move on."  In fact he knows there's a thread about this Presidency and it's era right there on the front page and funny he hasn't even participated in the thread since the end of July. If he wanted to discuss those topics there then why hasn't he? We have, so yeah it people are letting him know wassup then oh the fuck well

wussup bro you're talkin about me like I'm separated from the scenario lol.. it's cool man I think we all moved on already and are just talkin about the legit topic at hand.. what are your thoughts tho

wussup bro you're talkin about me like I'm separated from the scenario lol.. it's cool man I think we all moved on already and are just talkin about the legit topic at hand.. what are your thoughts tho

I did it on purpose lol. Well for one I think the NFL will try anything this time around for attention because they've pretty much have already had the biggest music superstars perform. Now it's like "So what do we do now to get ratings?" They know Justin will get ratings and not cause he's good but because he's tied to Janet controversy. They'd be some damn fools because they know there's gonna be some huge backlash if they let him perform again and think it's cool to keep Janet banned especially with all the racist crap going on in the nfl let alone this country period. People thinking Janet won't be phased by it but i'm sure it's gonna make her feel some kind of way whether it's big or small.

• Upvote 1

I did it on purpose lol. Well for one I think the NFL will try anything this time around for attention because they've pretty much have already had the biggest music superstars perform. Now it's like "So what do we do now to get ratings?" They know Justin will get ratings and not cause he's good but because he's tied to Janet controversy. They'd be some damn fools because they know there's gonna be some huge backlash if they let him perform again and think it's cool to keep Janet banned especially with all the racist crap going on in the nfl let alone this country period. People thinking Janet won't be phased by it but i'm sure it's gonna make her feel some kind of way whether it's big or small.

I dont think we give Janet enough credit, you cant be in the business as long as she has and not have a thick skin, I bet right now Janet is focused on her upcoming tour, and even if she's heard this "news" she could probably care less, I think she's stronger than most and thats because she has to be, for Janet she probably thinks yet another shit moment in the industry thats pretty much shit compared to the days she can recall

^ I understand you gotta take the high road sometimes, but I wish Janet had a strong clapback game. I just feel like people can trash and discredit her because she'll just become reclusive.

I feel like Janet believes in the universal principle of treating others as you would have them treat you, what goes around does ironically go around, mark my words. Janet is a honorable member of old school Hollywood Elite, she knows how to handle herself in a classy way that many chicks out here can't begin  to comprehend. You dont share your entire life with everyone because its not theirs to live nor judge, yet so many are lined up to fake reality their lives into the living rooms of strangers. I think Janet knows the industry better than many and I doubt anything surprises her much anymore, but to find that peace and not be bothered took a lot to get to for her, Im glad she clearly doesnt express negative emothions towards others in a public way, its so tasteless and pointless.

Edited by Bailey.
  • Upvote 1