Justin Timberlake in Talks for Super Bowl Halftime Show 2018

Dal

Actually there are Janet groups on both facebook and twitter in talks of making a movement because of this. It's in the works. Even others who aren't Janet fans are gonna stand against this when it comes into fruition. It's definitely gonna be a movement.

they are behind now, what are they going to do wait until it's confirmed ? I say move NOW....stop any more talks with JT....

https://www.bustle.com/p/justin-timberlakes-potential-super-bowl-performance-is-already-making-fans-angry-for-a-huge-reason-2456745

the person to target and contact now is NFL Vice President of Communications Brian McCarthy

Edited by Bailey.

Actually there are Janet groups on both facebook and twitter in talks of making a movement because of this. It's in the works. Even others who aren't Janet fans are gonna stand against this when it comes into fruition. It's definitely gonna be a movement.

spread this contact and ask everyone to hashtag #RacismNO!  the guy below is the one communicating with media about the half time act

https://twitter.com/NFLprguy?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

If you don't understand how structural racism works then that's your problem. Those who want to learn about it can choose to do so. It's a well researched and written about idea.

you sound full of shit, you come on here tell people they are basically ignorant and dont know this and that yet when pressed to fully explain your shit, you say something even more profoundly ignorant...."its not that hard to grasp....must be your problem" ..... :filenails:

Edited by Bailey.

And the thing is why he deserves dragging and why this shouldnt be ignored whether or not Janet cares, its still a injustice thats been treated poorly all the way through. Remember the people & the NFL & many many openly admitted (10+yrs later) they are & were fully aware that their come down on her was harsher than it needed to be....they can admit that calmly...but cant publically forgive her....thats why this matters, they know full on that they were awful to her...and continue to act like "thats just how it goes". Fuck that & fuck their sexest racist asses, they gots to pay so this shit cant happen again because "they needed a bad guy". 

• Upvote 1

And the thing is why he deserves dragging and why this shouldnt be ignored whether or not Janet cares, its still a injustice thats been treated poorly all the way through. Remember the people & the NFL & many many openly admitted (10+yrs later) they are & were fully aware that their come down on her was harsher than it needed to be....they can admit that calmly...but cant publically forgive her....thats why this matters, they know full on that they were awful to her...and continue to act like "thats just how it goes". Fuck that & fuck their sexest racist asses, they gots to pay so this shit cant happen again because "they needed a bad guy". 

I agree but I dont think making this about Janet Jackson alone is the best strategy, I do believe calling them racists is the better strategy I also hope some of you, hell all of you contact the people I listed, they are in charge of this

they are behind now, what are they going to do wait until it's confirmed ? I say move NOW....stop any more talks with JT....

https://www.bustle.com/p/justin-timberlakes-potential-super-bowl-performance-is-already-making-fans-angry-for-a-huge-reason-2456745

the person to target and contact now is NFL Vice President of Communications Brian McCarthy

They already have links and stuff in the groups on who to contact. I'm gonna try to get this info spread on twitter.

• Upvote 2

They already have links and stuff in the groups on who to contact. I'm gonna try to get this info spread on twitter.

please do, we are very disconnected in not having a single place all things Janet, she could use an official forum....however if they have the contacts I listed those will get attention I guarantee it.... that Brian guy is a PR man, telling him JT will be a racist PR disaster is the last thing he wants to hear

But in that movement, my question is this to whom should this energy be directed.  Because all of those ready to toast Justin Timberlake IMO aren't going at the actual culprit here. Better to organize and stand up to not only the NFL, but the music and media industry which blacklisted Janet because of their racism and sexism.  We always talk about how Justin has never apologized, but neither have the Grammys.  

But in that movement, my question is this to whom should this energy be directed.  Because all of those ready to toast Justin Timberlake IMO aren't going at the actual culprit here. Better to organize and stand up to not only the NFL, but the music and media industry which blacklisted Janet because of their racism and sexism.  We always talk about how Justin has never apologized, but neither have the Grammys.  

no, that's a flawed strategy, Janet Jackson herself probably wants no part of any of this. If we focus solely on racism and call it that, let Janet be the footnote not the narrative.  So I will list them again:

Pespi ---the sponsor, tell them they will be boycotted

NBC----the broadcaster

NFL---the vendor

and there are multiple contacts within the NFL that can be contacted with a simple search

• Upvote 1

I don't have to prove anything to your weird ass :mellow:

so then shut the fuck up then...because you said some shit before, made it like the people here couldnt comprehend it got checked on that by multiple people and now you're mad and calling names....with your depressed ass :mellow:  you sound like a pluck muthafucking fool talking to me bitch...and let this be the last time we speak....I dont like you move the fuck on

Edited by Bailey.

no, that's a flawed strategy, Janet Jackson herself probably wants no part of any of this. If we focus solely on racism and call it that, let Janet be the footnote not the narrative.  So I will list them again:

Pespi ---the sponsor, tell them they will be boycotted

NBC----the broadcaster

NFL---the vendor

and there are multiple contacts within the NFL that can be contacted with a simple search

That's exactly what I'm suggesting to do.  

• Upvote 1

That's exactly what I'm suggesting to do.  

YES!!! finally.....it's like Janet pointed to the sky and the clouds parted now we can see the light ...now i have spread the word to as many platforms as I can think of, I dont use FB much but there are multiple groups there and I contacted them, I also contacted the producer thru Twitter, Pepsi, NBC, and the NFL commissioner ....today I hit the PR guy Brian up too

Edited by Bailey.

We're gonna direct it to everybody and say it's racist. Someone in the Janet group on facebook said that Justin performing is the ultimate clapback for players kneeling during the flag ceremony. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

All those affiliates deserve dragging as well as Justin cayse he knows he fucked her over  (the ET thing) and joined with the opposition to shit on her and acknowledges that he did. If he can acknowledge that he didnt do the right thing yet somehow sees it perfectly justified and fair that he deserves to be forgiven but she doesn't, fuck his basic tone deaf opportunistic ass along with them. He earned this dragging by not turning the offer down & doing so publically...hell even privately wouldve been a silent protest and warrent respectable recognition.....like many were quick to give him when he acknowledged he didnt handle it right, the test of that acknowledgement was this, and he failed.:coffee:

where are these draggings going on? Im not that active with social media ...is there a Janet group saying it? I just want to read them :shifty:

all over twitter and any article you can read online talking about Justin doing the superbowl. Here's a link to 1 but I suggest you get more active with social media if you want to know the going ons in the industry of entertainment

https://www.facebook.com/breatheheavycom/posts/10155806725034241

• Upvote 1