Janet Posts New Impromptu Video

She is just too cute. ^_^ 

Did she not like that it was vegan or did she want her dancers to try the vegan to see if they like it. :unsure: 

Janet is trying to get them hoes on her diet regimen. Some of yall hoes can use the tip to and lose that gut. :rolleyes: Not me though, my man said he loves my man handles ^_^:(

Ole thin bitch! 

*goes back to the gym*

• Upvote 5

Janet is trying to get them hoes on her diet regimen. Some of yall hoes can use the tip to and lose that gut. :rolleyes: Not me though, my man said he loves my man handles ^_^:(

Ole thin bitch! 

*goes back to the gym*

You didn't need to make this personal. :rolleyes: 

• Upvote 1

Vegan pizza is equivalent to Drag-Janet. Close but obviously not the same thing 

Amen! Give me a margarita or pepperoni any day of the week! Janet's pizza looks like the type of food Mums give their kids to trick them into eating vegetables.

i am kind of curious what vegan pizza tastes like tho, just not that one.

• Upvote 1

Amen! Give me a margarita or pepperoni any day of the week! Janet's pizza looks like the type of food Mums give their kids to trick them into eating vegetables.

i am kind of curious what vegan pizza tastes like tho, just not that one.

I’m down to try anything once. I’m curious as well. 

The QUEEN... of course they did, and thank you chef for helping keep our Queen looking EPIC.  

And Dammn this video is a 222k views and counting (compared to an avg 30-40k from other recent posts) so it's a working.  Me thinks that new stuff will drop soon.  

She’s active bc of the Tour. I hope so too