PopWrapped: JANET WILL JOIN JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE FOR 2018 SB HALFTIME SHOW!

Dal

Where were white feminists when Sandra Bland was found hanging in a jail cell? Or when several of those young black women went missing last year? Oh yeah, over 50% of them voted for Trump so he could grab them by the pussy. 

I can believe that poster had to nerve to say "why the race card"??? Are you kidding me? But this is what other "minority" groups like to do...white women, white gays, Asians etc. they never wanna stick their neck out and fight white supremacy on our behalf but they look to us to be on the front lines while they sit back and say "what about (white) women, what about (white) gays, what about Latinos"?? Why aren't you on the front lines when a police officer murders a black man with impunity?

I am sorry that you took offence by my post, I was tying to ask an innocent question. I didn’t say that it wasn’t a race issue I was just asking if there were other contributing factors. I have read twitter and Facebook comments and most of them blame the issue solely on her race but I don’t think that it is that issue alone. I do think that her being a woman and also her perceived image contributed also. For years she had a sexual image and I think that conservatives thought this was one step too far and jumped on the opportunity.

what kind of response do you think there would have been if it was Katy Perry or Lady Gaga?

I am sorry that you took offence by my post, I was tying to ask an innocent question. I didn’t say that it wasn’t a race issue I was just asking if there were other contributing factors. I have read twitter and Facebook comments and most of them blame the issue solely on her race but I don’t think that it is that issue alone. I do think that her being a woman and also her perceived image contributed also. For years she had a sexual image and I think that conservatives thought this was one step too far and jumped on the opportunity.

what kind of response do you think there would have been if it was Katy Perry or Lady Gaga?

Janet was the first artist to ever do such a thing so it is difficult to compare bc of that.

Janet paved the way for Gaga and Perry. She changed the world... I think too many people want to look at the negative and not the good that came out of it which is fine but alarming. 

It’s weird seeing allllll these randos speaking up for Janet but won’t support her musical career after the fact. Actions speak louder than words and while I’m sure the social media warriors are having a field day with this, how about they support her art.

Edited by State of the Game
  • Upvote 1

OMG I take it back about Justin looking way better than Usher. He looks like a fuckin' aging bird in his new interview. No lips, thin bird like cranium and facial structure, nose is beak-like, and them crowsfeet are out and about baby. When Justin was younger yeah but now Lord no thanks.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/justin-timberlake-officially-super-bowl-lii-halftime-show-002054153.html

Usher is aging flawlessly. Thank you for seeing the light

http://www.muxicbeats.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/usher-02-324x235.jpg

That Madonna clip doesn't come off bad towards Janet. Madonna is basically saying it wasn't a big deal and this country is too conservative. She didn't say anything vile and/or mean about Janet

nor would she, so the fan base on both sides say she started some shit? Oh no Madonna has taken the "no comment" route with Janet publicly :coffee:  Now when Madonna's own SB gig came up that shit was a different story <_<

nor would she, so the fan base on both sides say she started some shit? Oh no Madonna has taken the "no comment" route with Janet publicly :coffee:  Now when Madonna's own SB gig came up that shit was a different story <_<

yeah but that was expected by Madonna. She switches up when it's to her benefit but her genuine opinion initially seems to be her most authentic thoughts on it. I could care less about the lil shade she threw years later, doesn't really matter 

Madonna stays on y'all mind. Who the fuck cares what she thinks :rolleyes: Bitch was pressed because her fake lesbi kiss got overshadowed, just like ever other time Janet stole her thunder. Do people even remember her VH1 Fashion Award performance?!:lol: I know that after Janets nip slip Madonna wanted to up the stakes and scissor Nicki Minaj on that Superbowl stage but the NFL got crafty with their no nudity clause leaving Madonna salty and making comments about nudity not being groundbreaking only to do just that a few months later on her tour and then get upset that people tell her to keep her clothes and scream ageism...

The hypocrisy :rolleyes: 

• Upvote 2

she was shady with the "Idk what she was thinking"

That parted was edited tho. I would have to see the complete unedited interview cus I know how the media cuts and paste to manipulate the audience into thinking something is juicer than what it really is

Edited by janetDAYZ

Madonna stays on y'all mind. Who the fuck cares what she thinks :rolleyes: Bitch was pressed because her fake lesbi kiss got overshadowed, just like ever other time Janet stole her thunder. Do people even remember her VH1 Fashion Award performance?!:lol: I know that after Janets nip slip Madonna wanted to up the stakes and scissor Nicki Minaj on that Superbowl stage but the NFL got crafty with their no nudity clause leaving Madonna salty and making comments about nudity not being groundbreaking only to do just that a few months later on her tour and then get upset that people tell her to keep her clothes and scream ageism...

The hypocrisy :rolleyes: 

Madonna has admitted that she is a walking contradiction. Madonna is a caricature of herself. Nothing she says should EVER be taken seriously cus she speaks from a place of being "Madonna". She wouldn't be her if she wasn't shady, snappy and contradicting. She's always "on" 

I know how Madonna operates. She was still pressed. :rolleyes: And just because she is Madonna doesn't mean she cant get read. Besides...I really just wanted an excuse to use the word scissor.-_-

But What's more telling is that you've defended two of Janet's enemies in the same thread, who side are you on bruh..?:huh::rolleyes:

• Upvote 2

I know how Madonna operates. She was still pressed. :rolleyes: And just because she is Madonna doesn't mean she cant get read. Besides...I really just wanted an excuse to use the word scissor.-_-

But What's more telling is that you've defended two of Janet's enemies in the same thread, who side are you on bruh..?:huh::rolleyes:

I liked it for this reason

Justin is not an enemy of Janet just bc you want him to be. He respects her and she respects him

I'm a REALIST I'm not biased. I'm different in that way than most of you. B)

Edited by janetDAYZ
  • Upvote 1

for upwards of $12-$15 million a year i'd be a game show star too. Mind you she got paid $17 for season 3 alone.

Ok? Beyoncé made 3x as much and is on top of the music game without selling herself to television. Since when does Television shows mean anything to the music industry 

And how’s that album coming along :coffee: