PopWrapped: JANET WILL JOIN JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE FOR 2018 SB HALFTIME SHOW!

Dal

So ya'll would rather have the media continue to discuss Janet's only significance being SB '04 in modern times, or how Janet gave a stellar performance at the biggest US gaming event making '04 an afterthought? 

tumblr_onk38sNYnF1s9a9yjo1_400.gif

Let some of you tell it and everything that can go wrong will go wrong. 

Ya'll have to stop acting like Janet is above certain things because of who she is. 

None of that makes any sense. It won't erase '04.

It wouldn't just be Janet fans, but black people in general. It's not just about him....she would not only be letting Justin off the hook but also the NFL and that network. And then putting money into their pockets when none of them have held themselves accountable. For y'all to be always dismissing sales and promotion...it's weird that y'all would be willing to risk her integrity for some "exposure." Maybe if Janet could perform alone and there were some apologies...I would see you all' point. 

I'm also not saying that everyone would suddenly hate her. But it would definitely leave a bad taste in some people's mouths.

It wouldn't just be Janet fans, but black people in general. It's not just about him....she would not only be letting Justin off the hook but also the NFL and that network. And then putting money into their pockets when none of them have held themselves accountable. For y'all to be always dismissing sales and promotion...it's weird that y'all would be willing to risk her integrity for some "exposure." Maybe if Janet could perform alone and there were some apologies...I would see you all' point. 

This! There would be a lot of the Black community upset period just like there were a lot of us upset who weren't Janet fans period. Now like your last sentence says "If she were to perform alone" then there's nothing anyone could say.

• Upvote 1

Put that tiki torch down sis....Janet does NOT need to redeem herself and Colin is being blacklisted. There are plenty of mediocre quarterbacks that are alternates and out here getting checks. This country and their fake outrage over a titty and kneeling need redemption. There are articles and think pieces suggesting how trivial nipple-gate was...the whole incident was blown out of proportion. 

And I don't think people will be upset if she did decide to do it, her whole career was almost sabotaged bc of this incident...she deserves a redo and if that redo comes in the form of some pussy ass mediocre cultural appropriating fuk boi....so be it. #nextcaller

If Janet wants an international following and take the tour overseas (Europe) she does need a redemption 

Colin was a garbage QB. His stats speak for themselves. Doesn’t help that he kneels but his stats don’t help him much  

Yes we know it was blown out of proportion but that doesn’t mean Janet should decline an invite

She sabotaged her career with Damita Jo, 20 YO & Discipline

Justin is President of Pop and no one can outdo him.. not even Beyonce ??‍♂️ 

Thank you and the nerve of him to think he knows what he talking about when it comes to football just because he uses google :lol: Try actually watching it. Anyway yeah someone who got a team to their first playoffs since the 90s i'd hardly call shitty. Never mind all that I still can't believe he's bypassing this man being a victim of racism and blaming it on his skills in football. He sounds just like those white people who try to find reasons why blacks were in the wrong when it came to us getting shot or mistreated by law enforcement or business establishments. Collin is a free agent and isn't being signed at all by anyone.

I watch football. You apparently don’t bc you don’t even know when your local team went to the playoffs ??‍♂️

Its a team effort. Not just the QB. The playoffs don’t mean much ??‍♂️

Not really. Like someone said, people tweet that JT should invite Janet if he is in fact performing

The Super Bowl is on FOX.. not CBS. And that was 13 years ago.. I think that’s plenty of enough time for any one to get over something including this. Well, everyone except bitter fans of Janet 

Theres no “integrity”... this is about legacy and career. Let’s cut the crap with integrity bc her brother is someone y’all still celebrate to this day and he didn’t have an ounce of integrity sticking medicine in his veins to “sleep” 

Janet will never perform ALONE at the Super Bowl again... Get that shit out of here. ????

Edited by State of the Game
  • Downvote 1

Game you do the most when it comes to Justin. One minute you're an obnoxious top, next minute you're an outrageous vers, then you become a very vile bottom....pick a position boo but stop throwing shade at Janet, her family members or anybody else for that matter just to justify that troll of a man. It's very unbecoming and I would hate to have to read the eyes out your head. #openthelines

Edited by Laveaux
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

If Janet wants an international following and take the tour overseas (Europe) she does need a redemption 

Colin was a garbage QB. His stats speak for themselves. Doesn’t help that he kneels but his stats don’t help him much  

Yes we know it was blown out of proportion but that doesn’t mean Janet should decline an invite

She sabotaged her career with Damita Jo, 20 YO & Discipline

Justin is President of Pop and no one can outdo him.. not even Beyonce ??‍♂️ 

I watch football. You apparently don’t bc you don’t even know when your local team went to the playoffs ??‍♂️

Its a team effort. Not just the QB. The playoffs don’t mean much ??‍♂️

Their not my favorite team so idgaf if they're local or not just like I don't know when the last time the Raiders made the playoffs simply cause idgaf and all your ass is doing is googling shit to get info so your comments are invalid. Did you watch any of the games today like I did? I highly doubt it. You can lie to yourself all you want about you knowing about football. WTF do you mean the playoffs don't mean much? Are you fuckin' serious? :lmao: Anybody who truly watching football and doesn't have to google please tell this numbskull playoffs are very much important

Game you do the most when it comes to Justin. One minute you're a no an obnoxious top, next minute you're an outrageous vers, then you become a very vile bottom....pick a position boo but stop throwing shade at Janet, her family members or anybody else for that matter just to justify that troll of a man. It's very unbecoming and I would hate to have to read the eyes out your head. #openthelines

welldamn_zps4a92b9f9-1.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I COMPLETELY DISAGREE with the notion of "black ppl would be displeased with it" 

If anything I see the black audience saying YES BITCH GET BACK ON THAT STAGE ON HIS TIME AND SHOW TF OUT!! U DESERVE A RE-DO FOR WHAT THAT MF DID

Y'all got it soooooooooooooooo wrong. Black ppl are the main ones who would feel like her back up there would be complete vindication NOT the other way around. Mind you I'm seeing this literally being said BY black ppl on social media since JT was announced to do halftime. Facts

Edited by janetDAYZ
  • Upvote 3

stop throwing shade at Janet, her family members or anybody else for that matter 

I don’t adhere to your gay labels

:blink: Damita Jo - Discipline did not help her career whatsoever. That is NOT shade... that’s truth 

Cant handle the harsh realities about her bro ??‍♂️ Not my problem but I’m not here for him or his drug addiction or gonna pretend his drug addiction didn’t exist. Y’all want to call out integrity but praise the same man who bleached his black skin, changed his black hair, his black facial features, and claim to have given natural birth to white children

Don’t tell me who to defend. Timberlake’s  career speaks for itself. He’s the top male performer of our generation and that’s something you can continue to ignore but that’s you. Meanwhile millions love him. MILLIONS. :coffee: 

• Downvote 3

Their not my favorite team so idgaf if they're local or not just like I don't know when the last time the Raiders made the playoffs simply cause idgaf and all your ass is doing is googling shit to get info so your comments are invalid. Did you watch any of the games today like I did? I highly doubt it. You can lie to yourself all you want about you knowing about football. WTF do you mean the playoffs don't mean much? Are you fuckin' serious? :lmao: Anybody who truly watching football and doesn't have to google please tell this numbskull playoffs are very much important

They are*

I didn’t say “your favorite team”... I said LOCAL. There’s a difference

Didnt you just defend Kaepernick? Yet you watch the NFL? :blink: I don’t watch it religiously but I know the game. I also don’t watch sports on tv. #cutthecable

Yes I googled shit. You would too if you had half the mind to. I rather be right than wrong 

Yes millions of people use google. Just like you, I don’t know football stats from ten years ago :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: 

Championships matter... sure postseason is pretty cool for fans but no one remembers losers 

I COMPLETELY DISAGREE with the notion of "black ppl would be displeased with it" 

If anything I see the black audience saying YES BITCH GET BACK ON THAT STAGE ON HIS TIME AND SHOW TF OUT!! U DESERVE A RE-DO FOR WHAT THAT MF DID

Y'all got it soooooooooooooooo wrong. Black ppl are the main ones who would feel like her back up there would be complete vindication NOT the other way around. Mind you I'm seeing this literally being said BY black ppl on social media since JT was announced to do halftime. Facts

They think all black People hate Timberlake bc they do ?

It would certainly give her more talking points because Janet hasn't done anything noteworthy since AFY if we're keeping it real.

I guess, but if the goal is to undermine the impact/importance of nipplegate on her career performing at the Super Bowl again WITH HIM isn't going to suddenly make everyone know about all the other more important things she's done.

And I've seen a lot of people say they would lose some respect for her, so now what?

Game you do the most when it comes to Justin. One minute you're an obnoxious top, next minute you're an outrageous vers, then you become a very vile bottom....pick a position boo but stop throwing shade at Janet, her family members or anybody else for that matter just to justify that troll of a man. It's very unbecoming and I would hate to have to read the eyes out your head. #openthelines

The way some of these girls bend over backwards to defend white people...

Not really. Like someone said, people tweet that JT should invite Janet if he is in fact performing

The Super Bowl is on FOX.. not CBS. And that was 13 years ago.. I think that’s plenty of enough time for any one to get over something including this. Well, everyone except bitter fans of Janet 

Theres no “integrity”... this is about legacy and career. Let’s cut the crap with integrity bc her brother is someone y’all still celebrate to this day and he didn’t have an ounce of integrity sticking medicine in his veins to “sleep” 

Janet will never perform ALONE at the Super Bowl again... Get that shit out of here. ????

Well of course someone like you without any integrity in this regard wouldn't understand. 

What I love about this scenario....

Janet has nothing to loose by this (the respect of some, but I don't see it being like critical, especially if it's so good it's all anyone can talk about)

Meanwhile Trumperlake rightfully has everything to loose if he does this and she's either not apart of it or there's no public ammends or acknowlegement of her and the bullshit she got put through over it. 

Edited by jarrylf

everybody keep talking about a damn redo as if the impossible is going to change 2004, it wont. Anyone in here that even thinks Janet would consider this is insane. Its like some of you have very selective memories, Janet was dragged back in 2004 so bad she pulled the plug on touring, the media pulled the plug on her music and she continued to suffer that well after following several albums. Janet doesn't even allow SB questions during interviews, when she did those -_- now folks actually think she would do this ? :sigh:

They are*

I didn’t say “your favorite team”... I said LOCAL. There’s a difference

Didnt you just defend Kaepernick? Yet you watch the NFL? :blink: I don’t watch it religiously but I know the game. I also don’t watch sports on tv. #cutthecable

Yes I googled shit. You would too if you had half the mind to. I rather be right than wrong 

Yes millions of people use google. Just like you, I don’t know football stats from ten years ago :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: 

Championships matter... sure postseason is pretty cool for fans but no one remembers losers 

Man you truly are ignorant :lol: What does me defending Kaepernick have to do with the team? He could've been on any other team including my fave which is on the east coast, I defended his actions. My you try to switch shit up to make you seem correct but you still sound dumb and you are indeed incorrect :lmao: 

And I've seen a lot of people say they would lose some respect for her, so now what?

I have seen the same thing. No so much as they would lose respect which i'm sure some will but many don't want her to associate with him period whether he apologizes or not cause he should've made it right from the beginning.

I guess, but if the goal is to undermine the impact/importance of nipplegate on her career performing at the Super Bowl again WITH HIM isn't going to suddenly make everyone know about all the other more important things she's done.

You can't erase history. But it would certainly be a redemption from what happened. The media will reference '04, but will likely also counter it with '18, leaving readers optimistic.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1