PopWrapped: JANET WILL JOIN JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE FOR 2018 SB HALFTIME SHOW!

Dal

Janet has bee confirmed 

Janet has been confirmed..

As if your opinion matters when you're in the minority on here. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: 

And talkin bout "log off or die". Anytime somebody disagrees with you you get all riled up and bent outta shape. Dude, go relax. It's the internet. Go get sum dick and get out your feelings. Ain't that serious

:lmao: :lmao: “Log off or die”? Wtf?! What kind of grown man tells someone to “log off or die”. We’re dealing with some puberty-ridden teen shit :lmao: where my adults at? 

• Upvote 1

To compare solo careers, Justin Timberlake loses. Usher has had more success as a solo artist. What is so hard to understand?

You had to single out touring. :lol: NSync has always been a touring act. The fanbase was already built in. And to act like it didn't help, you're delusional. Along with attaching themselves to everything Jackson :lol:

Besides, Usher is a RnB icon. Justin is a disney Pop star. Two different lanes. No comparison.

NSYNC can’t Tour without Timberlake

And you're trying to make everything fit this "pessimistic" narrative. See how that works?

Please die

If the shoe fits ??‍♂️ 

Please die? Kill me then King Me bish :coffee: 

Right!!! That's sandbox talk! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I honestly don't think he meant to literally die, at least not for you, but he definitely doesn't like your friend lol. Also you gotta admit your friend's antics are very childish as he antagonizes almost every single day and I know you've seen it many times.

I honestly don't think he meant to literally die, at least not for you, but he definitely doesn't like your friend lol. Also you gotta admit your friend's antics are very childish as he antagonizes almost every single day and I know you've seen it many times.

Doesn’t matter if he literally meant it. He still said it.. more than once.

Please stop defending your friend. You sound like Kellyanne Conway :lmao: 

Y’all stay personally attacking me then defending it.. “oh Game antagonized me/him”. Be an adult and continue (or stop) the conversation like an adult and not like a teen in the grasp of hormonal dysfunction 

Learn something from Dayz & Jarryl.. If we have a disagreement, he doesn’t tell me to “log off or die” :lmao: 

btw. Dayz and I aren’t necessarily friends. We have a mutual respect for each other mostly bc we can discuss shit without calling others bitches (unlike you) 

• Upvote 1

Norman is not my buddy in that way lol but I don't dislike him like alot of you do. When you interact with someone for years online, you get who they are to a certain degree. Norman is more comical to me than annoying cus it's so puzzling how he still gets under y'all skin a whole decade later of you all dealing with him. Can't NOBODY online get me worked up in REAL LIFE. I do agree with him on most things NOW moreso than before but  I respect him even if I dont agree with him at times simply cause he stands his ground and isn't flighty (always changing his opinion)  like ...let's say Bailey for example (no shade) but... 

log off or die is the most CHILDISH thing that can be said regardless of what his intent was.. like what GROWN ASS MAN do you know in real life that would say something so juvenile like that? I could say something else that that comment reminds me of but i don't wanna start a riot on here..cus if I said it..it mos def would unleash sum monster replies. Let's just say this.. if Game would have said "log off or die" ..Joe you would have instantly put him in a certain category of ppl that I won't speak on on here lol cus I've seen you categorize ppl based on things they have said parallel to this and you should know what I'm referring to

Edited by janetDAYZ
  • Upvote 2

I get the "no shade" in there, but my opinions don't change, what I think after so many years you guys have really failed at, is understanding that someone can have multiple view points and see multiple angles to an issue. So many of you think like one way streets, either its this or that, and often the answers are not that simple. I strongly disagree with your assessment, my opinions are maybe more complex than others here understand , they don't change

Furthermore there has been this narrative that Norman is disliked by everyone, and its not the case with me I have consistently stated I in fact like Norman, he antagonizes we know this, you can chose to engage him or not. While we are speaking on it though, I have seen over the years certain members are abused on this board, to the degree others left. You have people here who formulate an idea in their mind of who that person is, and once they have they either like that person or they hate them enough to go after their every post and criticize them. Another example of one-way street thinking here, certain members you can readily predict who they will call out and critique, its been that way for years. I wasn't even in this discussion yet my name came in it anyway, not the first time this has happen and probably wont be the last.

What I can say, is I do not share in the "herd" mentality, Im not on this team, or down with this click, Im a grown ass man, this is not High School

I find when I agree with someone I hit that plus button, I don't care who it is so much as what they said. Some could see that as "flighty" I see it as being true and balanced, I am one of the most honest sharing members you will encounter here. I make no apologies for who I am, because I happen to think Im pretty cool, not to mention a lot of you have formed these ideas in your minds of who to like and who to attack here, and its sad because I thought we were all here for Janet

Edited by Bailey.

Bailey let's not create this forum scene of "same script SAME cast" as if you're trying to imply that Bailey is the #1 punching bag on this forum. I used you as an example. Only. I did not go on a bashing rant about you, I said nothing there that I haven't already said to YOU and/or about you in other posts I've made in the past. I do understand how one can have two different perspectives on a certain topic, but why not present it RIGHT THERE all at the same time? Why  say once thing Monday, then come back Wednesday and be on the opposing side. It's confusing to us. Your own actions causes that idea of you switching up day to day and I view you as a bandwagon hopper. You seem to jump on the side of the majority,always. That's just my opinion. It doesn't mean I hate and/or dislike you..we just have different,unique ways in how we express our viewpoints. That's all. 

But for you to say "I wasn't even in this discussion yet my name came in it" is a little dissembling to your own actions cause alot of those times you willingly throw yourself in conversations that don't have anything to do with you and you act as an antagonist swinging on someone's balls just to annoy the opposing side. That may not be your intent but that's how it comes off to ALOT of ppl on here. You jump in rival discussions that have nothing to do with you. Maybe it's comic relief to you,idk. Could be. I'm not saying you are a bad person but you do highly annoy me. I could go on a rant about our history of up and downs but I really don't focus on the past things that you have said to me and/or about me. You play victim alot as if you're hands are always clean but you mudsling just like the rest have. We all have but you never hear me cry wolf and/or play victim. I don't want to go back and forth with you. I have learned to get along with ppl despite our differences. I still respect you, juss as I said about Game. Quit trying to equate my opinion of your online presence as an attack cause we ALL HAVE BEEN A WITNESS TO REAL ATTACKS ON THIS BOARD and I have never gotten out of line once and attacked no one in a brutal way. EVER. Again, I don't wanna make this a back and forth thing. I have no problem with you. It's just my opinion of you. It shouldn't stop your day. You have an opinion about me..and it's not stopping my day. We still are janfamily and we been coexisting for years. I'm allergic to hate. We fuss and fight like normal family. It ain't no big deal to me.. I wish the rest of you will not be as bothered. 

Edited by janetDAYZ
  • Upvote 1

Norman is not my buddy in that way lol but I don't dislike him like alot of you do. When you interact with someone for years online, you get who they are to a certain degree. Norman is more comical to me than annoying cus it's so puzzling how he still gets under y'all skin a whole decade later of you all dealing with him. Can't NOBODY online get me worked up in REAL LIFE. I do agree with him on most things NOW moreso than before but  I respect him even if I dont agree with him at times simply cause he stands his ground and isn't flighty (always changing his opinion)  like ...let's say Bailey for example (no shade) but... 

log off or die is the most CHILDISH thing that can be said regardless of what his intent was.. like what GROWN ASS MAN do you know in real life that would say something so juvenile like that? I could say something else that that comment reminds me of but i don't wanna start a riot on here..cus if I said it..it mos def would unleash sum monster replies. Let's just say this.. if Game would have said "log off or die" ..Joe you would have instantly put him in a certain category of ppl that I won't speak on on here lol cus I've seen you categorize ppl based on things they have said parallel to this and you should know what I'm referring to

Sorry but if this man has been doing this for a decade then it's way past time to grow up. See back then I would normally go in on him throwing insults and dragging him up and down each thread he started shit in but now i've learned I have 3 options; 1. ignoring him which i'm doing now, 2. put him on my ignore list which is what I did last year for over a year, or 3. tear that ass apart which I really don't do anymore. Game has given many people a reason to not like him, as you've stated, he's been doing this for a decade. I never said it was ok that he said "Log off or die" and I don't know how old he is but yes it was childish but you still haven't acknowledged Game's childishness either. You're pretty much excusing it because you don't mind it cause he never does it to you. Hmm categorize people? So far i've think i've only categorized Game.

As far as Bailey he is definitely messy sometimes but never to the point where it makes anyone dislike him. He's been messy with me plenty of times and side with people like Game who i'm arguing with just to get a laugh or he'll purposefully throw out one of these :lmao: or these :lol: on their comments towards me just to be messy. I don't play that messy gang up shit to get laughs. I don't get annoyed until Game keeps up his antics for hours or even days at a time. Y'all got so used to what he does y'all don't even realize it. He literally sits there and looks for any simple thing he can to start shit with somebody even if they aren't talking to him. I've seen him do it to Dal, J, myself, and others even in multiple threads on the same damn day. That is ridiculous lol. What I love about you Dayz is that you can have a different opinion and let it be that and not 

I get the "no shade" in there, but my opinions don't change, what I think after so many years you guys have really failed at, is understanding that someone can have multiple view points and see multiple angles to an issue. So many of you think like one way streets, either its this or that, and often the answers are not that simple. I strongly disagree with your assessment, my opinions are maybe more complex than others here understand , they don't change

Furthermore there has been this narrative that Norman is disliked by everyone, and its not the case with me I have consistently stated I in fact like Norman, he antagonizes we know this, you can chose to engage him or not. While we are speaking on it though, I have seen over the years certain members are abused on this board, to the degree others left. You have people here who formulate an idea in their mind of who that person is, and once they have they either like that person or they hate them enough to go after their every post and criticize them. Another example of one-way street thinking here, certain members you can readily predict who they will call out and critique, its been that way for years. I wasn't even in this discussion yet my name came in it anyway, not the first time this has happen and probably wont be the last.

What I can say, is I do not share in the "herd" mentality, Im not on this team, or down with this click, Im a grown ass man, this is not High School

I find when I agree with someone I hit that plus button, I don't care who it is so much as what they said. Some could see that as "flighty" I see it as being true and balanced, I am one of the most honest sharing members you will encounter here. I make no apologies for who I am, because I happen to think Im pretty cool, not to mention a lot of you have formed these ideas in your minds of who to like and who to attack here, and its sad because I thought we were all here for Janet

Not by everyone but trust me it's by a lot of people. Glad you acknowledged he antagonizes people so therefore when you antagonize someone just be ready for the consequences no matter how childish or brutal they may be, hence the "log off or die" phrases. Also the 2nd part I bolded is where you described Game perfectly cause that's exactly what he does. Street thinking has nothing to do with it cause Game ain't from the streets. As i've said before I never start problems with anybody on here, it's ALWAYS the other person, but I damn sure will get the problem solved. Yeah i'm the same way with the plus button but your boy Game has literally gone and pushed that minus button on my comments multiple times just to do it. One time he did it even when my response was a laughing emoticon on a comment that had nothing to do with him. Dal did the same when I gave my Janet review of her show I went to and there was nothing negative in my review. When I see someone give me a negative for something uncalled for then guess what? I'm gonna go do the same to them.

But Joe the thing is is you entertain Game. If you really don't like his antics/shenanigans then just scroll RIGHT PASS HIS POSTS. You say you ignore him but I see nothing of that.. you quote him and go back and forth on a regular and tbh it's surprising to me since over the yrs you have made it beyond apparent that Game is NOT your taste..but I see you take it there right where u think he is tryna take you. It's up to you. As far as the "Norman doesn't do it to you" comment ? say what???? Norman is vocal with EVERYONE about ANYTHING. He is the same way with me.. if I keep going back and forth w/ him... he's right there ready to go round for round. He never backs down to anyone.. as if I get special treatment from Game ???? no. I just know how to operate around him. That's the diff between you and me. I don't allow him to get me worked up, you all do. Like I said,u can scroll right pass his shit. It's just like the tv scenario. You don't like what u see on the television..change the channel. But you all get so caught up in the web of tryna argue him down cause he made you all feel some kind of way. I guess some ppl are affected by things more than others. I'm not easily affected

Edited by janetDAYZ
  • Upvote 1

But Joe the thing is is you entertain Game. If you really don't like his antics/shenanigans then just scroll RIGHT PASS HIS POSTS. You say you ignore him but I see nothing of that.. you quote him and go back and forth on a regular and tbh it's surprising to me since over the yrs you have made it beyond apparent that Game is NOT your taste..but I see you take there right where u think he is tryna take you. It's up to you. As far as the "Norman doesn't do it to you" comment ? say what???? Norman is vocal we with EVERYONE about ANYTHING. He is the same way with me.. if I keep going back and forth w/ him... he's right there ready to go round for round. He never backs down to anyone.. as if I get special treatment from Game ???? no. I just know how to operate around him. That's the diff between you and me. I don't allow him to get me worked up, you all do. Like I said, scroll right pass his shit. It's just like the tv scenario. You don't like what u see on the television..change the channel. But you all get so caught up in the web of tryna argue him down cause he made you all feel some kind of way. I guess some ppl are affected by things more than others. I'm not easily affected

I mean he doesn't do it to you as far as trying it with the insults and trust me i've matured enough to know that he would never talk like that to me in person so a lot of times I do brush it off. It's the annoying pestering he does that gets to me. I'm trying not to put him back on the ignore list just yet because I barely took him off less than 6 months ago lol. Now I could engage and drag him and be done with it but I don't need him crying and reporting me to any admin which is why I had to put him on ignore last time. At first I didn't even care that he'd start shit because i'd get him together but then when he started constantly reporting that's when I said "naw bitch you ain't about to get me banned" and added him to the ignore list for a full year. Trust me i've ignored a lot of his posts in response to me just like his last response. He could never make me feel some kind of way because, let me see how to put this politely without getting too personal, I am simply better. :) 

Edited by JoeJoe

The delusion in that post alone :lmao: 

1) I don’t insult people.. you insult yourself

2) you don’t “put me in my place”. You just personally attack me by cussing like a thirteen year old child 

3) you’re simply better? :lmao: :lmao: Oh my. Okay? You’re better much like Trump is better than Obama, Bush, and Clinton

:lmao::lmao::lmao: @ both of you right now. Off the fucking chainnnnnnnnnnnnn:lmao: But whatever yall fight and fuss like family. No big deal. We are "family" cause of janet whether you all wanna admit it or not. Your love for janet is greater than ur dislike for each other at the end of the day. Not to be all Gandhi or nothin but let's be real

• Upvote 1

You realize CBS blackmailed Janet’s music and banned her from some meaningless award show... not the NFL :blink: So it’s literally not the same raciats, sexist attitudes that blacklisted Janet

Pepsi is the sponsor... FOX is hosting the Super Bowl

“Say Dat” uninformed message 

DFGHFGHFHJF @ you thinking the NFL didn't have any part in the backlash against her. You just say any ole thing and hope it sticks. 

DFGHFGHFHJF @ you thinking the NFL didn't have any part in the backlash against her. You just say any ole thing and hope it sticks. 

I don’t think you understand. 

Feel free to provide proof that the NFL banned her from CBS stations and MTV 

Edited by State of the Game

OMG I take it back about Justin looking way better than Usher. He looks like a fuckin' aging bird in his new interview. No lips, thin bird like cranium and facial structure, nose is beak-like, and them crowsfeet are out and about baby. When Justin was younger yeah but now Lord no thanks.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/justin-timberlake-officially-super-bowl-lii-halftime-show-002054153.html

Edited by JoeJoe
  • Upvote 1