PopWrapped: JANET WILL JOIN JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE FOR 2018 SB HALFTIME SHOW!

Dal

At least you admit he’s the President of Pop

Not sure if he aligned himself with sexism and racism like everyone else that followed 2004 ??‍♂️

Well considering how awful presidents can be these days, it finally feels fitting

Oh yea, he don't get to call the NFL's treatment of her sexist and even also racist, but then reap the benefit of the other person's misfortune without aligning yourself with the oppressors, AGAIN

Related image

Janet has bee confirmed 

Janet has been confirmed..

As if your opinion matters when you're in the minority on here. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: 

And talkin bout "log off or die". Anytime somebody disagrees with you you get all riled up and bent outta shape.  Dude, go relax. It's the internet. Go get sum dick and get out your feelings. Ain't that serious

n

You all are always responding to me, not the other way around. I don't come into threads following every post like your friend. And I'm fine. But you all can die in your sleep. :excited:

• Upvote 1

n

You all are always responding to me, not the other way around. I don't come into threads following every post like your friend. And I'm fine. But you all can die in your sleep. :excited:

You wanna get banned bro? Cus if anyone decides to report these you're gone. Angie don't play that shit.

Well considering how awful presidents can be these days, it finally feels fitting

Oh yea, he don't get to call the NFL's treatment of her sexist and even also racist, but then reap the benefit of the other person's misfortune without aligning yourself with the oppressors, AGAIN

Presidents? Or just Trump :unsure: I don’t think Trump is the definition of Presidents

I had a dream about you :)  

I honestly don't think he meant to literally die, at least not for you, but he definitely doesn't like your friend lol. Also you gotta admit your friend's antics are very childish as he antagonizes almost every single day and I know you've seen it many times.

I don't really...at least not both of them, but it's fun to watch.

It's interesting how Game suddenly has boundaries...when he's called people every name under the sun. And frequently makes light of death himself.

But I was mainly driving the point across that I don't care for either one of you.

It's interesting how Game suddenly has boundaries...when he's called people every name under the sun. And frequently makes light of death himself.

But I was mainly driving the point across that I don't care for either one of you.

My boundaries are the forum’s rules ??‍♂️ 

No one cares if you care for either of us. I don’t care for _____ but I won’t tell him or  her to go commit suicide like some manchild with a keyboard to “make a point”. 

You cared enough to reply :coffee: #Butthurt

My boundaries are the forum’s rules ??‍♂️ 

No one cares if you care for either of us. I don’t care for _____ but I won’t tell him or  her to go commit suicide like some manchild with a keyboard to “make a point”. 

You cared enough to reply :coffee: #Butthurt

Clearly not because you've said similar things to others, including me, so quit with this sudden "mature" act. You're the main shit talker on this forum. You whine after every post you don't like and call up your buddies for a quick co-sign. But I fall for it, which is the only error on my part here.

But I said what I said. ^_^

Clearly not because you've said similar things to others, including me, so quit with this sudden "mature" act. You're the main shit talker on this forum. You whine after every post you don't like and call up your buddies for a quick co-sign. But I fall for it, which is the only error on my part here.

But I said what I said. ^_^

Did you just accuse me of telling members to “kill themselves”? :umm: :blink: ... Feel free to source that.

I don’t talk “shit”.. I say things you disagree on. Use your words like an adult

I literally don’t message Jarryl or Dayz on anything related to the forum especially the latter:blink: 

Yo, you are paranoid like muthafucker? Making up conspiracy theories :lmao: #SAD #pessimism 

You name call, miserable this and that, insignificant...same thing, devaluing others...so cut the crap. 

You talk shit and antagonize. Plain and simple.

Wow, you're dense. You often cosign each other is the point. :lol: Not talking conspiracy here.

I'm not pretending to be mature here. 

• Upvote 1

Please source where I implied someone should “die”

What kind of world do you live in? Sorry the respected members actually agree with me and I agree with them ??‍♂️ They’re opinions align with my own. Maybe if you weren’t so pessimistic, I’d like yours too. I don’t pick on anyone. I challenge a member and I defend Janet. Sure I’m an ass but at least I haven’t told anyone to commit suicide 

Edited by State of the Game

The NFL just released this news. Let’s wait a few days to see if the NFL and/or Justin Timberlake mentions Janet in some capacity. If they don’t, then I’ll form an opinion 

he will have to. You know they do hella interviews leading up to this because it’s corporate and puts Pepsi on the scene but Janet has been trending for hours and Justin is getting dragged from left to right. 

This will not end well for him at a time when black women are being disrespected by white men at a high rate 

• Upvote 1