#JJ12-Early Expectations/Speculations???

Lenzo88

3 hours ago, Lenzo88 said:

What is that suppose to be exactly that person is holding?!? 😳😱🤔 Old pic? Single cover? Album cover?!? 

The more I looks at it the more it looks like someone wearing an Unbreakable tshirt holding their hands out in front of them. I can’t make out if they tagged Janet because they are working on something with her or just because she isn’t on the shirt.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Jakob said:

So this "Stay Tuned" post... What does it mean? 👀 I really want to believe it's a new single followed by an album announcement but i don't want to get my hopes up too high so I expect it's 'just' tour dates 

I think at this point nobody knows. It could be new music or then it can be "only" something like never-before-seen photos or footage or something like that. I doubt it would be tour days since she don't want to be away from her kid. But who knows! It could be anything really. It will be interesting to see what she will do next. IMO it MUST be something new cause she's re-lived/celebrated the past records so many times now in the last years. They've been used up now.

Ehhhhh I’m trying to keep my expectations low but I’ve been so excited for a follow-up to “Unbreakable” since she announced she was working on new music during her Billboard magazine interview. I honestly am so eager and beyond anxious to hear where she is in her life now after becoming a mother. “Unbreakable” was such a subdued yet masterful return after a 7 year absence. It’s been almost 5 years since and Janet’s been through even more from her third divorce to the birth of her son. I truly hope she continues this reinvigorating ambition with yet another superb effort with a 12th album...whenever that makes its way to the masses. Also a massive world tour again is what I need after seeing her for the first time during SOTW in 2017!!! Think of the visuals and how she’s present her greatest hits, deep cuts and new music with a budget the size of TVR tour??! Seeeeee I’m getting my hopes up again!!! 😳😱🤦🏾‍♂️

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

As long as there is no official word on Janet's 12th studio album, I'd like to re-open this thread (once again). The 'JANET.' doc is approaching fast: what should Team Janet do regarding the new era? And what do you expect? Is it still Black Diamond or...? 

Rumor has it Janet is kicking-off a new Vegas residency this April. Taking this possibility in consideration, I think Team Janet should take this as an advantage and announce the new era right after #JanetJacksonAppreciationDay. I could see her make another appearance on Jimmy Fallon to announce tour dates. Single release + video by mid-February. Album by late March or April. 

I'd like to hear ur thoughts!

47 minutes ago, Jakob said:

As long as there is no official word on Janet's 12th studio album, I'd like to re-open this thread (once again). The 'JANET.' doc is approaching fast: what should Team Janet do regarding the new era? And what do you expect? Is it still Black Diamond or...? 

Rumor has it Janet is kicking-off a new Vegas residency this April. Taking this possibility in consideration, I think Team Janet should take this as an advantage and announce the new era right after #JanetJacksonAppreciationDay. I could see her make another appearance on Jimmy Fallon to announce tour dates. Single release + video by mid-February. Album by late March or April. 

-I would love to see all of her video updated to 4k.

- a complete tour box set

-fun youtube content, I miss her personality during the Janet era.

-interview with Oprah

- dropping a video after the documentary.

-releasing a few B sides. 

6 hours ago, Jakob said:

Wait where did you get that rumor of another residency?

• 1 month later...