The Trailer for Justin Timberlake's 'Man of the Woods' Album Is Here and It's Very Earthy

kidfresh832

15 minutes ago, Bailey. said:

you have no clue what you're talking about Stephanie Mills had a voice and a strength all her own, if she's a carbon copy, I ask of whom? I also ask did you grow up in  Black home? Did the people that "raised" you play R&B music you could listen to? I mean :mellow:

WOW!!! A VOICE!! OMG I DIDNT KNOW SHE HAD A VOICE!!!! Too bad she didn’t write that voice down on paper to capture an audience... a following

Im not your age and I don’t follow my parent’s musical taste bc it’s outdated.. while the music was good, I prefer my generation’s music a LOT more.. Majority of singers from my parent’s era aren’t artist. I enjoy a musical artist. Not some puppet with a voice. Music is an art form and that art form should be created by the artist performing it. ??‍♂️

With Janet, Justin, Adele, Sam Smith.. it’s real.. being able to relate to the artist is more important, if not as important, as vocal abilities. Vocals aren’t shit if the music is shit/fake

Btw.. while white people are being accused of being “culture vultures”, R&B/Hip Hop is the top genre of this time... and who drives those genres? 

https://www.salon.com/2017/07/18/sign-of-the-times-rbhip-hop-is-now-the-top-music-genre-in-the-u-s/

Moral of this story, If you’re going to post the opinion of some singer, make sure they’re 1) successful during their time 2) talented outside of vocal performance....

Any one can sing a song but it takes real talent to put thoughts unto paper and not steal or purchase someone else’s hard work ??‍♂️??

Like I said, a 60+ year old’s opinion on music from this decade is irrelavant. Most Old people don’t like modern music Making their opinion biased and bull shit. 

6 minutes ago, State of the Game said:

WOW!!! A VOICE!! OMG I DIDNT KNOW SHE HAD A VOICE!!!! Too bad she didn’t write that voice down on paper to capture an audience... a following

Im not your age and I don’t follow my parent’s music bc it’s outdated.. while the music was good, I prefer my generation’s music a LOT more.. Majority of singers from my parent’s era aren’t artist. I enjoy a musical artist. Not some puppet with a voice. Music is an art form and that art form should be created by the artist performing it. ??‍♂️

With Janet, Justin, Adele, Sam Smith.. it’s real.. being able to relate to the artist is more important, if not as important, as vocal abilities. Vocals aren’t shit if the music is shit/fake

Btw.. while white people are being accused of being “culture vultures”, R&B/Hip Hop is the top genre of this time... and who drives those genres? 

https://www.salon.com/2017/07/18/sign-of-the-times-rbhip-hop-is-now-the-top-music-genre-in-the-u-s/

Moral of this story, If you’re going to post the opinion of some singer, make sure they’re 1) successful during their time 2) talented outside of vocal performance....

Any one can sing a song but it takes real talent to put thoughts unto paper and not steal or purchase someone else’s hard work ??‍♂️??

music isn't oudated that's where you again are wrong, if thats true then we may as well retire anyone over 30 and never play their music again. The point being artists create timeless works, through song, and singing style is one way they do it, there will never be another Stephanie Mills, nor Whitney Houston that is why we remember them. You dont pay these Black artists proper respect, it shows like you dont have any Black pride whatsoever, you think every artist that charted wrote all they shit? I dont think so, and speaking of Justin Didnt write his first album those were all rejected tracks Michael Jackson didn't want .....#FAIL

6 hours ago, Bailey. said:

music isn't oudated that's where you again are wrong, if thats true then we may as well retire anyone over 30 and never play their music again. The point being artists create timeless works, through song, and singing style is one way they do it, there will never be another Stephanie Mills, nor Whitney Houston that is why we remember them. You dont pay these Black artists proper respect, it shows like you dont have any Black pride whatsoever, you think every artist that charted wrote all they shit? I dont think so, and speaking of Justin Didnt write his first album those were all rejected tracks Michael Jackson didn't want .....#FAIL

Music can be outdated ??‍♂️

Just bc you agree with her statement doesn’t make it true. Just bc someone agrees with another person doesn’t make the person who made the statements right (See Donald Trump)  

Stephanie isn’t an artist.. She’s a puppet. There’s a difference which I explained. Stephanie’s also 60+ and her opinion is equivalent to every opinion of old people “music isn’t what it use to be” :yawn: 

Stephanie & Whitney are both personalities who were given songs and told to sing. Whitney, another puppet, was given better songs. My thoughts on Whitney will not change... I actually enjoy a select number of songs by her but I don’t respect her as an artist

You didn’t name any black artists. Just two black puppets who had a voice ??‍♂️ One of the two wasn’t even popular in music when people were buying R&B :lmao: 

Did I say “every artist that charted wrote they’re own shit”? :blink: reading is fundamental. Save the “black power” bull shit. Being black doesn’t mean you get a pass on writing music. And Music doesn’t have a race. 

Arent you a Madonna fan? The same person who culture vultured her way to success in the 80s without vocal ability? 

Don’t be dense... Yes JT’s first album contained songs that were made for MJ by producers but the songs were neither written nor produced by MJ. There’s a difference. It’s not every song but nice try. Maybe you should check his credits.. he has writer credits on his tracks since his days with N’SYNC #Respect #artist

Also Justin’s first album doesn’t define him as an artist. He has created better albums after that :lmao: #yewmad :lmao: Justin is the biggest male entertainer in the Land and you heated af... meanwhile Stephanie Mills who? :lmao: 

44 minutes ago, Dal said:

I’d argue that would actually be Bruno Mars ??‍♂️ 

If you ignore the fact that 20/20 outperformed Bruno’s latest efforts and Justin’s previous tour did 2x the amount in the box office... then sure. 

Bruno is amazing... don’t get me wrong but he’s no President of Pop is all I’m saying. He’s more Vice President of Pop :coffee: 

14 hours ago, State of the Game said:

Music can be outdated ??‍♂️

Just bc you agree with her statement doesn’t make it true. Just bc someone agrees with another person doesn’t make the person who made the statements right (See Donald Trump)  

Stephanie isn’t an artist.. She’s a puppet. There’s a difference which I explained. Stephanie’s also 60+ and her opinion is equivalent to every opinion of old people “music isn’t what it use to be” :yawn: 

Stephanie & Whitney are both personalities who were given songs and told to sing. Whitney, another puppet, was given better songs. My thoughts on Whitney will not change... I actually enjoy a select number of songs by her but I don’t respect her as an artist

You didn’t name any black artists. Just two black puppets who had a voice ??‍♂️ One of the two wasn’t even popular in music when people were buying R&B :lmao: 

Did I say “every artist that charted wrote they’re own shit”? :blink: reading is fundamental. Save the “black power” bull shit. Being black doesn’t mean you get a pass on writing music. And Music doesn’t have a race. 

Arent you a Madonna fan? The same person who culture vultured her way to success in the 80s without vocal ability? 

Don’t be dense... Yes JT’s first album contained songs that were made for MJ by producers but the songs were neither written nor produced by MJ. There’s a difference. It’s not every song but nice try. Maybe you should check his credits.. he has writer credits on his tracks since his days with N’SYNC #Respect #artist

Also Justin’s first album doesn’t define him as an artist. He has created better albums after that :lmao: #yewmad :lmao: Justin is the biggest male entertainer in the Land and you heated af... meanwhile Stephanie Mills who? :lmao: 

Just because you wanna sniff JT''s butt crack doesn't make anything said about the white wash in music NOT true

Who named you the one to decide whose an artist and who isn't? I'm pretty sure Stephanie Mills is further from being a puppet than you, she doesn't work for Target

I hope someday you get to smell dat white man's ass  because you want to so bad :sigh: 

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Bailey. said:

Just because you wanna sniff JT''s butt crack doesn't make anything said about the white wash in music NOT true

Who named you the one to decide whose an artist and who isn't? I'm pretty sure Stephanie Mills is further from being a puppet than you, she doesn't work for Target

I hope someday you get to smell dat white man's ass  because you want to so bad :sigh: 

You didn’t say much. You just agreed with a 60 year old woman which clearly indicates you haven’t a clue about today’s music. 

My definition of a musicartist is simple:  someone who creates, performs and releases music 

Stephanie Mills isnt a musical artist. She’s just some R&B singer with a mediocre career.

I’m not sure why you’re attempting to take a personal dig at me. At least I don’t work or shop at Walmart where you can probably find Stephanie Mill’s shit albums :coffee: and your alcohol :lmao::lmao: 

YEW MAD THE PREZ IS BACK... watch you be in this thread dissing his track produced by BLACK PEOPLE :lmao: 

Your factitious outrage is so cute tho... it’s almost like you didn’t purchase tickets to his tour 3 years ago :coffee: 

On 1/2/2018 at 12:42 PM, Bailey. said:

and I dont care what anyone says, with JT doing the SB, timing for new Janet and more touring as came from her lips in Atlanta couldnt be more perfect, dont miss this chance to one up gurl....time to have that album polished and ready and to kick off in Europe

What's great is....she doesn't really need to, truth is common consensus set in stone is that he needs her on the stage for this to be a success....or entertaining, so when (God willing) she doesn't, and he bores the poor souls who view, it'll still get her name out there, people watching her videos, looking at what rhythm looks like, looking at a real performer, she got this, any release or announcement would just be the cherry on top.

On 1/2/2018 at 5:10 PM, Bailey. said:

Imma stop u right there, no one on here calls his ass that but yo ignorant ass :filenails: worst of all no one off of here calls him that either <_<

........I do ever since 45 got in office, it really shows that Presidents can be awful, trashy & stupid as fuck, and it all made sense.

Bro u Stan for JT so tough it’s almost comical.. you’re pretending as if he’s some musical messiah who’s specifically come to shove his dick down ur throat.. like ur def allowed to have ur own opinions about him but the tone of your statements so far is just really weird and off-putting.. the guy is mediocre at best and wouldn’t be anywhere near his level of celebrity had it not been for a large handful of black people hoisting him up for him to stand on their shoulders.

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, Dal said:

Bro u Stan for JT so tough

the guy is mediocre at best and wouldn’t be anywhere near his level of celebrity had it not been for a large handful of black people hoisting him up for him to stand on their shoulders.

Let’s cut this down to where it actually makes sense

I’m only trolling bc some Janet fans live in the past and can’t get over shit while their fav is over it

Also it’s weird that people, like yourself, called him mediocre but that’s your opinion. His legacy says otherwise

Yes He has black producers (who are also his close friends who are very successful in their fields.. most have worked with Janet). No he didn’t use black people (or steal their music) to hoist his career. No one has in modern history. He paid Jay-Z, Pharrell, Drake, Beyoncé and Timbaland rightfully so THEY can garner hits on a world wide scale. That’s factual. 

Accusing Justin of using black producers to boost his career is a dangerous and ignorant way of thinking. 

So two races working together to garner a common goal ($$$) is being culture vulture?

Instead of race baiting, just don’t listen to his music... don’t go to his tours... Everyone else will. ??‍♂️ No one cares.

You’ll be here tonight listening to his next hit single ??‍♂️ (Produced by Pharrell) 

41 minutes ago, Dal said:

Bro u Stan for JT so tough it’s almost comical.. you’re pretending as if he’s some musical messiah who’s specifically come to shove his dick down ur throat.. like ur def allowed to have ur own opinions about him but the tone of your statements so far is just really weird and off-putting.. the guy is mediocre at best and wouldn’t be anywhere near his level of celebrity had it not been for a large handful of black people hoisting him up for him to stand on their shoulders.

he wants it so give Game all 5 inches of that peen :good:

2 hours ago, Dal said:

janetoop_zpsuhfm0n7l.jpg

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, State of the Game said:

Riiiight. If you ignore the fact that he’s the top male entertainer of this time

You say this as if hes been repeatedly referenced as such. Hes the top male seller of his time, but hes not highly regarded for his "talent" the way Bruno (who's actually been called that) & even Usher has. His vma performance being so damn forgettable its never been referenced beyond the Nsync reunion solidified that 

He has turned his back on people time and time again to only holster himself up on an even higher pedestal than he’s already been handed..

-he did members of Nsync wrong back in the day

-he cried to his mommy on punk’d

-he never told Britney he was going to have a dead-on-look-alike in his video

-we already know the backstabbingness he provided to janet

-he basically used the phrase “All Lives Matter” when confronted by a black twitter user asking him to stop appropriating black culture

the guy has showed his true character time and time again and because of his white privilege he’s given the pass time and time again.. idk how anyone, let alone a black person, can seriously look at themselves in the mirror and profess their fandom for someone like him.

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, jarrylf said:

You say this as if hes been repeatedly referenced as such. Hes the top male seller of his time, but hes not highly regarded for his "talent" the way Bruno (who's actually been called that) & even Usher has. His vma performance being so damn forgettable its never been referenced beyond the Nsync reunion solidified that 

He’s not highly regarded for his talent?  Since when? Actor, singer/song writer.. you try to knock JT down but there’s no denying facts, numbers, stats, longevity: Justin is here to stay... His legacy will continue despite your opinion on him

Bruno Mars is talent and no one is taking that away from him. He’s just second fiddle to Timberlake, mostly bc Timberlake has been around longer

Usher (who can’t tour anymore or release a worthwhile album) is done. Let his career speak for itself. No one is calling him to do anything except host television contests like Christina Aguilera

We get it.. you don’t like him but here you are in his thread reiterating things you’ve said over and over. I’m glad you’re persistent unlike Bailey, and I’m glad you’re not making homosexual hate-speech ?? 

16 minutes ago, Dal said:

Justin said “we are all the same”...

That race baiting article isn’t a revelation.. it’s just some rando taking a tweet too far and JT shouldn’t have commented. We talked about it before.

janet said “in complete  darkness, we are all the same...”

Janet said “every life matters” - 2015 

Edited by State of the Game

10 minutes ago, Dal said:

He has turned his back on people time and time again to only holster himself up on an even higher pedestal than he’s already been handed..

-he did members of Nsync wrong back in the day

-he cried to his mommy on punk’d

-he never told Britney he was going to have a dead-on-look-alike in his video

-we already know the backstabbingness he provided to janet

-he basically used the phrase “All Lives Matter” when confronted by a black twitter user asking him to stop appropriating black culture

the guy has showed his true character time and time again and because of his white privilege he’s given the pass time and time again.. idk how anyone, let alone a black person, can seriously look at themselves in the mirror and profess their fandom for someone like him.

He turned his back on people? Or Janet? If People.. who else?

No one cares what he did to Nsync

Okay? Men Showing emotions is wrong in your opinion. Cool

Britney cheated and he doesn’t have to tell her anything :lmao: 

You repeated the same thing. That doesn’t matter 

Janet used it first

His true character is what? Have you watched his interviews? Do you know who he is? I don’t think so. I need you to put down the conspiracy theories.. slowly. 

4 minutes ago, Bailey. said:

he's just like any other wanna be down white dude wanna party with a n-word but too scared to go to jail with one ....

:blink: you got that from what? His criminal record? Wtf :lmao::lmao: 

How was that wanna-be down white dude’s tour? Front row, right? Your hypocrisy must have cost you a pretty penny

Speaking of white dudes wanting to party.. When’s Madonna releasing a new album?