Janet OFFICIALLY SHUTS DOWN rumors she'll be with Timbergarbage

jarrylf

4 hours ago, Voodoo Child said:

Don't make me go get Elgin Charles to come in here and read the dawg shit out of all of you. He scalped the fuck out of Michael Rapport...good God. :mellow:

Michael Rapaport's son posted on Twitter he's being bullied in school now .....crazy

1 hour ago, hotboy06 said:

SHE has to know that this was going on.  I hate when she's quiet when these type of things happen on twitter.  It was a miracle that the stans/fans/fairweathers came together and made it happen.

Yeah it's very inconsiderate because it didn't have to happen. And someone on her team posted about it on IG or SC. So she knows. 

1 hour ago, Voodoo Child said:

Would replying indicate that she actually cared about Justin performing at the Super Bowl?! Maybe she wants to put all this behind her and by saying something/anything only adds fuel to the fire. Of course she knows and I'm sure she is appreciative. She will address it in her upcoming interview with Essence magazine. Sis got to be strategic.

Stop this thinking. And this point she's just being the fuck rude. :lmao: This is like a coworker holding the door open for you, and then months later during the quarterly meeting you thank them for holding the door open for you. Social media has allowed instant and direct communication with the public. Like, she can't even say thank you for the love? Like really? :lmao:

2 hours ago, Bailey. said:

It still attaches Janet to the super bowl and she shouldn’t because her legacy is bigger than that so I understand the silence 

Also she did state the she appreciated our support the day before. She just probably really wants to move on from this.

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Mr. Wonder said:

Stop this thinking. And this point she's just being the fuck rude. :lmao: This is like a coworker holding the door open for you, and then months later during the quarterly meeting you thank them for holding the door open for you. Social media has allowed instant and direct communication with the public. Like, she can't even say thank you for the love? Like really? :lmao:

Hey you guys, it's me Janet

And I want to thank you for continued support and for streaming my music during the Super Bowl which I wasn't invited to or even contacted because I am in fact still banned. It's such an honor that you took time out of your day to put extra coins in my already full pockets and acknowledge all those who steal from me. I would say more but I don't want to Quincy Jones the situation. Congrats are in order for the Philadelphia Eagles, but do you know about the Black Eagle? Do you? Stay woke bitches. See you soon. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Mr. Wonder said:

I don’t think it’s rude. She shows her thanks and appreciation for her fans in her art, and how she delivers her product. 

Just bc social media has allowed for instant communication, doesn’t always mean instant is always necessary or proper. 

4 hours ago, Mr. Wonder said:

Yeah it's very inconsiderate because it didn't have to happen. And someone on her team posted about it on IG or SC. So she knows. 

she doesn’t tweet unless she needs to... nothing’s going to change that

4 hours ago, Voodoo Child said:

Hey you guys, it's me Janet

And I want to thank you for continued support and for streaming my music during the Super Bowl which I wasn't invited to or even contacted because I am in fact still banned. It's such an honor that you took time out of your day to put extra coins in my already full pockets and acknowledge all those who steal from me. I would say more but I don't want to Quincy Jones the situation. Congrats are in order for the Philadelphia Eagles, but do you know about the Black Eagle? Do you? Stay woke bitches. See you soon. 

Ooooorrrrrrr......

"Hey everybody,

I just want to send a special thank you for all your love and support. I enjoyed reading all of your tweets, and I want you to know our love is unbreakable. I look forward to seeing you all later this year.

-J" 

1 hour ago, janet.1814 said:

I don’t think it’s rude. She shows her thanks and appreciation for her fans in her art, and how she delivers her product. 

Just bc social media has allowed for instant communication, doesn’t always mean instant is always necessary or proper. 

It is rude. :lol:

Imagine holding the door open for a woman and she doesn't say thank you. :lol:

This has been my issue with Janet for years. She doesn't seem to care about all the work we put in to her. It's very off putting.

36 minutes ago, Mr. Wonder said:

Ooooorrrrrrr......

"Hey everybody,

I just want to send a special thank you for all your love and support. I enjoyed reading all of your tweets, and I want you to know our love is unbreakable. I look forward to seeing you all later this year.

-J" 

:lmao: You stay doing too much. 

We can move on

2 hours ago, Mr. Wonder said:

It is rude. :lol:

Imagine holding the door open for a woman and she doesn't say thank you. :lol:

This has been my issue with Janet for years. She doesn't seem to care about all the work we put in to her. It's very off putting.

she always thanks her fans, she even thanked the fans for nice comments during her appearence for that missy tribute. she thanked the fans for supporting the tour and she just thanked the fans the night before the superbowl for all the support. 

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, State of the Game said:

:lmao: you mad af that Roc read you to filth :lmao: Yo po’ lil ego :lmao: 

Boy bye! Rock didn't read nobody for filth just because you say so. What exactly did he or you say to "read me"? Not a thing :lol: you really think I care if Michael Rapaport responds

7 hours ago, State of the Game said:

It’s shady and hilarious that he thinks his shit tweets meant so much that that random dude ignored it bc of how hurt he was :lmao: 

He actually didn't ignore me. Both you and Roc are wrong so in fact he didn't read shit and what he said isn't even shade since it ain't true. He never ignored me in the first place. OOP for both of you hoes. Here you go you idiot lol. You think you know so much from my posts. I didn't post his response to me because I didn't feel like it but here it is. Now see how stupid you look? :lmao: 

• Downvote 1