Janet OFFICIALLY SHUTS DOWN rumors she'll be with Timbergarbage

jarrylf

But on another not , The love for Janet on that day was unprecedented  The number of verified accounts from all walks of life that shared stories about janets music and influence was astonishing. I wish someone cateloged them . I just really hope someone around Janet read those tweets to her. Hope she really known that she is loved not just in the states but Worldwide. - Its important for Our Legends and Icons to know whilst they are still alive with us how much we love and appreciate them.

p.s i think we should trend another JANET APPRECIATION DAY on her birthday , it will help detach our appreciation for her from the superbowl stigma

4 hours ago, State of the Game said:

And she thanked us for all that... especially during the tour. This is separate.. this is social media, a free service in today’s times

Janet doesn’t get paid per tweet or FB post.. and she gets paid minimal for renting her music on Spotify and other streaming venues

She literally already thanked us via that message on Facebook. Idk what more you want. You want her to personally thank y’all for blowing up social media despite it having little influence on anything? 

I am thirty and this isn’t about me. This is about you and your desire to get a woman to tweet again. Boy bye :lmao: 

The fact that you're 30 and still have the same mindset you had 10 years ago is very concerning from a developmental perspective, but it's probably intriguing for people who study that stuff. But that's neither here nor there. In dealing with reality, in all of our efforts from this past week, she hasn't bothered to acknowledge any of it. That's rude, especially to the people who have gotten her to where she is. Spare me trying to apply retroactive statements to what transpire in the past 4 days. Imagine giving someone a compliment and they just turn around and walk away. Also, you're creating your own argument. I never said Janet needed to tweet. I said she should at least acknowledge it with a thank you. You're already experiencing developmental deficiencies. Let's not add illiteracy to that. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Mr. Wonder said:

The fact that you're 30 and still have the same mindset you had 10 years ago is very concerning from a developmental perspective, but it's probably intriguing for people who study that stuff. But that's neither here nor there. In dealing with reality, in all of our efforts from this past week, she hasn't bothered to acknowledge any of it. That's rude, especially to the people who have gotten her to where she is. Spare me trying to apply retroactive statements to what transpire in the past 4 days. Imagine giving someone a compliment and they just turn around and walk away. Also, you're creating your own argument. I never said Janet needed to tweet. I said she should at least acknowledge it with a thank you. You're already experiencing developmental deficiencies. Let's not add illiteracy to that. 

You don’t know me or my mindset but I’m glad you’ve stuck around as my fan for ten years. No.. I’m not saying thank you 

Uhhh she did.. did you miss that? Should I repost that or nah? 

You can not compare a legend to some rando compliment on the street. She does not owe anyone anything.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, hotboy06 said:

That whole thing imo was beyond the SB..yes, it happened during the SB, but it was a reminder of how iconic and legendary Janet is..when celebrities and media outlets were catching on, then it became somewhat of a movement. I've never witnessed her trending WW for a long period of time since forever.  So, for it to happen and go off without a hitch, should be appreciated and thanks should be given.  A simple thank you.  She didn't have to mention the SB because yes, she had already said her peace.  But not one single acknowledgement..kinda ruined the whole thing for me.

This is basically what Janet did:

original-17263-1438719274-3.png?downsize=715:*&output-format=auto&output-quality=auto

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, State of the Game said:

You don’t know me or my mindset but I’m glad you’ve stuck around as my fan for ten years. No.. I’m not saying thank you 

Uhhh she did.. did you miss that? Should I repost that or nah? 

You can not compare a legend to some rando compliment. She does not owe anyone anything. 

Your mindset is very clear, and it hasn't changed in 10 years. That's disturbing, but again, that's neither here nor there. 

"Fan", no one is here for you. But however you build your self-esteem, I guess. :lol:

She still hasn't said a word about it, and it's still rude. But of course if you're cut from a different cloth, you wouldn't understand why it is. 

26 minutes ago, Mr. Wonder said:

Your mindset is very clear, and it hasn't changed in 10 years. That's disturbing, but again, that's neither here nor there. 

"Fan", no one is here for you. But however you build your self-esteem, I guess. :lol:

She still hasn't said a word about it, and it's still rude. But of course if you're cut from a different cloth, you wouldn't understand why it is. 

Yeah. I don’t agree with you or your self-importance so I’m “cut from a different cloth” :yawn: 

Her thanking us for the trending would be redundant.. She thanked us for her support when she dismissed Super Bowl rumors

Name one celebrity that has thanked their fans for an “appreciation” day via Social media... I’ll wait :coffee: 

2 minutes ago, State of the Game said:

Yeah. I don’t agree with you or your self-importance so I’m “cut from a different cloth” :yawn: 

Her thanking us for the trending would be redundant.. She thanked us for her support when she dismissed Super Bowl rumors

Name one celebrity that has thanked their fans for an “appreciation” day via Social media... I’ll wait :coffee: 

My statement wasn't meant for any agreement or disagreement. :lol: Her thanking us is called having manners. And plenty of celebs have thanked their fans for their efforts (Mariah, Madonna, U2, etc.) Who doesn't? Janet. :lmao:

On 2/7/2018 at 8:50 PM, Mr. Wonder said:

It is rude. :lol:

Imagine holding the door open for a woman and she doesn't say thank you. :lol:

This has been my issue with Janet for years. She doesn't seem to care about all the work we put in to her. It's very off putting.

Do you hold the door open for the thanks or Bc you’re a polite and considerate person? 

I don’t see how u don’t see how much she cares. 

She came out of break, just for her fans, had a baby and resumed a tour, off of an album that she specifically crafted for her fans, with a tour that was specifically designed to cater to her fans. Even the rollout of her album was catered to her fans and not the masses.

• Like 2

On ‎2‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 8:50 PM, Mr. Wonder said:

It is rude. :lol:

Imagine holding the door open for a woman and she doesn't say thank you. :lol:

This has been my issue with Janet for years. She doesn't seem to care about all the work we put in to her. It's very off putting.

if you do something for someone it should be because it is from the heart and what you wanted to do, just because you did it does not require the other party to acknowledge the fact you did it, nor does it make it rude if you don't receive a thank you, especially when no one asked you to.

Janet wants no part of the SB talk, Ive said this before months before yet some of you are acting so surprised, if you wanna do an appreciation day try something not related to the SB like her birthday

all of this she's rude she should thank us is passive aggressive controlling behavior

• Like 1

1 hour ago, janet.1814 said:

Do you hold the door open for the thanks or Bc you’re a polite and considerate person? 

I don’t see how u don’t see how much she cares. 

She came out of break, just for her fans, had a baby and resumed a tour, off of an album that she specifically crafted for her fans, with a tour that was specifically designed to cater to her fans. Even the rollout of her album was catered to her fans and not the masses.

1 hour ago, Bailey. said:

if you do something for someone it should be because it is from the heart and what you wanted to do, just because you did it does not require the other party to acknowledge the fact you did it, nor does it make it rude if you don't receive a thank you, especially when no one asked you to.

Janet wants no part of the SB talk, Ive said this before months before yet some of you are acting so surprised, if you wanna do an appreciation day try something not related to the SB like her birthday

all of this she's rude she should thank us is passive aggressive controlling behavior

When someone does a kind gesture for you, is it not common courtesy to say thank you?

1 hour ago, Mr. Wonder said:

When someone does a kind gesture for you, is it not common courtesy to say thank you?

let's not confuse performing a kind gesture such as opening a door for a stranger with pandering to an opportunistic moment that took full advantage of Janet's name again being associated with the SB and not her legacy nor talent. Janet herself even knocked it out the park the day before no less stating "I will not" and thanked the fans for their support. Now after taking what should have been a day of appreciation simply because Janet is Janet and that's pretty awesome alone, you folks basically did a counter protest of Justin's SB

So to sum it up you opened the door for me and quickly slammed it in my face too, which part was I supposed to say thank you for? :unsure:

6 hours ago, Mr. Wonder said:

You just now knowing this about him? I should slap you, but anyway yeah i'm sure Janet heard about it and I do think she should've at least said something but i'm not gonna be pressed about it. Maybe the baby is sick or something.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

:sigh:  what part of "no part" are you folks NOT understanding? She's not going to thank you for putting her name in some bullshit she herself didnt stoop so low as to "gain" anything from it, she's bigger than that SB moment, and will not associate herself with it....if you want a Janet Jackson appreciation day, buy her albums, buy concert tickets, thank her for the legendary career she achieved well before 2004, and learn to ignore the SB and stop using it to prop Janet up against a lessor talent. If you're going to celebrate Janet and feel you must, do it right, celebrate her, no strings attached..... dayum :filenails: shoulda said thank you, she kept it "woke" Im not gonna thank ya'll for opening up the coon door I know what time it is :coffee: "I WILL NOT"!!!

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Bailey. said:

:sigh:  what part of "no part" are you folks NOT understanding? She's not going to thank you for putting her name in some bullshit she herself didnt stoop so low as to "gain" anything from it, she's bigger than that SB moment, and will not associate herself with it....if you want a Janet Jackson appreciation day, buy her albums, buy concert tickets, thank her for the legendary career she achieved well before 2004, and learn to ignore the SB and stop using it to prop Janet up against a lessor talent. If you're going to celebrate Janet and feel you must, do it right, celebrate her, no strings attached..... dayum :filenails: shoulda said thank you, she kept it "woke" Im not gonna thank ya'll for opening up the coon door I know what time it is :coffee: "I WILL NOT"!!!

And what part of "but i'm not gonna be pressed about it?" do you not understand? It's obvious she ain't gonna thank anybody, Superbowl is been over for going on 5 days now. :mellow:

13 minutes ago, JoeJoe said:

And what part of "but i'm not gonna be pressed about it?" do you not understand? It's obvious she ain't gonna thank anybody, Superbowl is been over for going on 5 days now. :mellow:

you still stated she should....I'm saying no she shouldnt say anything she doesnt want to ...do you understand now? :mellow:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bailey. said:

you still stated she should....I'm saying no she shouldnt say anything she doesnt want to ...do you understand now? :mellow:

I said "Should've" which is past tense meaning that's how I felt not how I still feel not take yo messy bitch ass on somewhere.

On ‎2‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 9:56 AM, Mr. Wonder said:

Game, let's not play with each other. I posted an article that outright refutes your statement. I also stated that her Spotify listeners increased by over 2k, and that's just one streaming platform. Her music also rose on iTunes. This is all since Sunday. You can not continue to argue that trending on Twitter has no benefit when statistical evidence debunks your argument.

>_<

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

5 hours ago, Mr. Wonder said:

That counterargument isn't valid. We're examining the role and expectation of the induced, not the inducer. 

He loves to spin something when he's losing. Hopping from one failed argument to the next.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2