The Other News Thread

Mr. Wonder

She did what? :blink:

boy :sigh:  Is there a cliff note version of all things in existence for you? Ima need you to catch up ...no tea no shade its just.... iCant :sigh: maybe if you set every clock you have ahead an hour maybe just maybe.....nevermind :filenails:

Edited by Bailey.
  • Upvote 1

boy :sigh:  Is there a cliff note version of all things in existence for you? Ima need you to catch up ...no tea no shade its just.... iCant :sigh: maybe if you set every clock you have ahead an hour maybe just maybe.....nevermind :filenails:

If you wasn't gonna answer the question you should've just left it alone especially since I wasn't asking you in the first place. 2nd I don't watch no damn exorcist or any other demonic movies like that so no I wouldn't know the theme of the movie. Moving on.

Edited by JoeJoe

Not her hitting up Boystown in Chicago. My chicago friends saw her at a bar out there. LOL

is that a gay bar? Mishay and Gil have it on their instagram stories right now but Janet isn't in the stories lol

Edited by JoeJoe

I thought something was going on, Jareiq has been posting on his ig story from 2300 Jackson Street, safe to say that it doesn’t look much like a home inside anymore, more like a museum.

it must be strange for her going back to the family home that was never really her home as she left at 2 years old. A few years ago she was asked about it and said the last time she went back she was about 11.

Janet Jackson stopped by the Deadbolt bar in Logan Square after her Thursday show at Allstate Arena and plans to visit her childhood home in Gary on Friday.

Jackson and her brother Randy are set to visit the Jackson family home at 2300 Jackson St., and Theodore Roosevelt College and Career Academy, where the Jackson 5 performed in a talent show in the ‘60s.