Janet’s social media posts

Amy

57 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

The last date of SOTW2 is in two days...

idk if SOTW3 is around the corner or Janet is switching it up

There are rumors going around that she will be releasing international dates soon in promotion for her new single and album. ☺️

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

Where you getting this these rumors from :lol: 

Now I know the VMAs rumor might be far fetched but the international dates make more sense. Why have Daddy Yankee, a huge international reggaeton artist as a feature if you aren’t taking your tour internationally??? I think Janet and her team are planning this era to promote her internationally again! 

Not to mention, THREE YEARS after cancelling the UB World Tour, Janet needs to take her show around the world, it just wouldn’t make any sense for her to just tour Canada and the US alone, especially considering how her European fans have been complaining about her not touring overseas IN A LONG TIME! 

2 minutes ago, Lenzo88 said:

Now I know the VMAs rumor might be far fetched but the international dates make more sense. Why have Daddy Yankee, a huge international reggaeton artist as a feature if you aren’t taking your tour internationally??? I think Janet and her team are planning this era to promote her internationally again! 

Not to mention, THREE YEARS after cancelling the UB World Tour, Janet needs to take her show around the world, it just wouldn’t make any sense for her to just tour Canada and the US alone, especially considering how her European fans have been complaining about her not touring overseas IN A LONG TIME! 

If one part of the story is false, then the rest is imo 

She’s not touring with Daddy Yankee so there’s no need to base an international tour off a track with featured artist. That’s illogical

Janet’s gonna do what she does. ??‍♂️ If she wants to tour overseas then she will 

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Game For Now said:

If one part of the story is false, then the rest is imo 

She’s not touring with Daddy Yankee so there’s no need to base an international tour off a track with featured artist. That’s illogical

Janet’s gonna do what she does. ??‍♂️ If she wants to tour overseas then she will 

Of course Janet isn’t gonna tour with Daddy Yankee, that’d be ridiculous! ? She’ll use her typical magic hologram for his part(s) of the song of course. But what she MIGHT do is take this tour internationally, especially considering she said she would reschedule all her dates for the UB World Tour, which I’m assuming is also the overseas tour dates as well. Whether she takes this tour or a possible new one internationally, it makes sense with new music she would want to push this era on us globally like she didn’t get to do with “Unbreakable”. Janet’s about to perform at an internationally streamed festival! She and her team are being strategic about this era and it would make sense taking Janet around the world is apart of their next phase!

I know she’s a legend and doesn’t need new music to put butts in those seats worldwide but considering the campaign so far in terms of this new era with a potentially HUGE new single with a globally known reggae-ton artist, international tour dates she promised she’d reschedule, etc. it all makes sense she’s waiting for the right moment and motivation to tour globally. 

Then again, I did say they were just rumors! Don’t be so pressed! ?

8 minutes ago, EphraimAdamz said:

I see what people are saying about the Call On Me video looks lol

Oh no!!! The “Call On Me” Looks were so tired and tacky. Hype had lost “it” by that time!  

But THIS?!!! I haven’t seen Janet look this good in terms of style and fashion since TVR! She’s giving me Wakanda

Forever and then some! ??❤️

All I can say if this is just the SINGLE COVER, then the eventual album cover.....*flatlines* ??????

1 minute ago, Lenzo88 said:

Oh no!!! The “Call On Me” Looks were so tired and tacky. Hype had lost “it” by that time!  

But THIS?!!! I haven’t seen Janet look this good in terms of style and fashion since TVR! She’s giving me Wakanda Forever and then some! ??❤️

It's only 1 look I've seen that looks like call on me tho lol