Breaking News- Doesn't sound like Michael at all

ThatOtherFan

WTF???? This is NOT Michael. It's NOT EVEN HIS WRITING STYLE lol. There are some parts that are him (background vocals).

And when the fuck would Mike ever drop his own name over an entire chorus?

Im with you ...Sounds like a song Mike prolly laid some vocals on for ideas...and then Sony brought in a writer and a singer to fill it in and make it a complete song as if Mike (himself) did the whole track.

So is it him on the track then??? Cos I can't decide. The passionate part of me wants to be a sheep and say it isn't...but the intelligent side of me wants to think that Sony wouldn't be stupid enough to release a Michael song after his death that isn't actually Michael singing on it :S....

So is it him on the track then??? Cos I can't decide. The passionate part of me wants to be a sheep and say it isn't...but the intelligent side of me wants to think that Sony wouldn't be stupid enough to release a Michael song after his death that isn't actually Michael singing on it :S....

As far as I'm concerned it's him. Unless we have another Milly Vanilly scandal and it comes to light. That's what I'll believe. I don't understand what part of the lead vocal dosen't sound like him.

As far as I'm concerned it's him. Unless we have another Milly Vanilly scandal and it comes to light. That's what I'll believe. I don't understand what part of the lead vocal dosen't sound like him.

I've not even heard the song properly :lol:. From what I've heard though I kinda like it.

There's a passing resemblance but that's about it. That's not Mike. His nephews are flipping out.

:sigh:

Yes, his nephews are going OFF! lol I had read there comments on twitter but didn't put much stock into them...but when I heard the first lines of this track. I knew something was off...

One if Mike's nephews Taryll said on twitter (and you've probably already read this):

"If you question the validity of a professional photo you can ask the photographer for more pictures from that photo shoot. If it is authentic the photographer will turn over different shots. Some with different poses, some even with eyes closed. I questioned the validity of the vocal's on "breaking news" and several other songs of theirs that I've heard and they told me no other takes or tracks exist. They claim my uncle was so happy with the performance he instructed them to delete all the other files. I had the honor to learn and watch my uncle record my entire life and that is NOT how he worked. No outtakes, no other tracks, no backups, no proof. roughly 10 songs they turned in… same story for all of them. I asked for the computer it was created on... they said it broke. I asked for the original hard drive... they said it was destroyed. One dubious excuse after another."

Yes, his nephews are going OFF! lol I had read there comments on twitter but didn't put much stock into them...but when I heard the first lines of this track. I knew something was off...

One if Mike's nephews Taryll said on twitter (and you've probably already read this):

"If you question the validity of a professional photo you can ask the photographer for more pictures from that photo shoot. If it is authentic the photographer will turn over different shots. Some with different poses, some even with eyes closed. I questioned the validity of the vocal's on "breaking news" and several other songs of theirs that I've heard and they told me no other takes or tracks exist. They claim my uncle was so happy with the performance he instructed them to delete all the other files. I had the honor to learn and watch my uncle record my entire life and that is NOT how he worked. No outtakes, no other tracks, no backups, no proof. roughly 10 songs they turned in… same story for all of them. I asked for the computer it was created on... they said it broke. I asked for the original hard drive... they said it was destroyed. One dubious excuse after another."

WOW SONY is a mess....those excuses are pathetiiiiiiiiiiiiic