Janet is filming MADE FOR NOW music video in NY

Dal

Looks like I will be taking the day off when this video drops. :huh:

I will literally be useless to every and anyone. At this point I don't even care what the song sounds like....I need these visuals so I can watch them repeatedly until my eyes bleed. :mellow:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Utopia said:

THESE LEWKS . 

This better get a performance AND a video release at the vma ?

Her team was in NYC having meetings with a few labels... guess she doesn't wanna go independent for this album .

That's actually PERFECT, if you want people to look at a music video what better time and place than the VMAs!!!!

By the way I've seen some of you mention "label meetings". The label meetings weren't  members of Janet's team having meetings with other/major labels.  It was Janet's team that work on her Rhythm Nation label having meetings with the PR firm Sunshine Sachs.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MorganR said:

By the way I've seen some of you mention "label meetings". The label meetings weren't  members of Janet's team having meetings with other/major labels.  It was Janet's team that work on her Rhythm Nation label having meetings with the PR firm Sunshine Sachs.

Who do they represent? 

6 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

Who do they represent? 

Well they represented Justin Timberlake in response to the Superbowl incident with Janet. But they have also represented Ben Affleck, Leonardo DiCaprio, Natalie Portman, The Michael Jackson estate, and more.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, MorganR said:

Yeah, that's what I read :lol: thanks for clearing that up ?

My body is quivering from the massive production of this video!!! Visually alone, I never have seen a Janet video look so vibrant and trendsettingly beautiful in a while. This is giving me “Got Til It’s Gone” style mixed with the energy of “Escapade”. This could be her best video since....”Rock Wit U”??? ?❤️❤️❤️❤️

7 minutes ago, Lenzo88 said:

My body is quivering from the massive production of this video!!! Visually alone, I never have seen a Janet video look so vibrant and trendsettingly beautiful in a while. This is giving me “Got Til It’s Gone” style mixed with the energy of “Escapade”. This could be her best video since....”Rock Wit U”??? ?❤️❤️❤️❤️

Doesn’t look like she’s dancing in it though.. by dancing I mean RWU, AFY

I could be wrong