Janet is filming MADE FOR NOW music video in NY

Dal

57 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

Doesn’t look like she’s dancing in it though.. by dancing I mean RWU, AFY

I could be wrong 

True but remember some of Janet’s best videos didn’t require her to dance (“That’s The Way Love Goes”, “What’s It Gonna Be” and especially “Got Til It’s Gone”) Some of Janet’s videos are just visually stunning and beautifully directed! ??

Not to mention, considering how hard she’s dancing on this tour and grueling tour schedule, I wouldn’t be surprised if this is more of a visual video than a dance one! Lol

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Lenzo88 said:

True but remember some of Janet’s best videos didn’t require her to dance (“That’s The Way Love Goes”, “What’s It Gonna Be” and especially “Got Til It’s Gone”) Some of Janet’s videos are just visually stunning and beautifully directed! ??

Not to mention, considering how hard she’s dancing on this tour and grueling tour schedule, I wouldn’t be surprised if this is more of a visual video than a dance one! Lol

I agree (STCML) but none of those songs are uptempo like this track is (allegedly). We’ll see. I’m hoping for a DRM but I have no expectations. I just want the song ASAP

How Janet gonna have a song called Made For Now and not release it yet. I'm gonna start treating her like my dates/clients on Grindr, if my profile states 'right now' and you talking about meeting up the next day to give me some dick...you cancelled :rolleyes:...I want it NOW.

shit -_-

we waiting Damita, where you at?!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

7 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

How Janet gonna have a song called Made For Now and not release it yet. I'm gonna start treating her like my dates/clients on Grindr, if my profile states 'right now' and you talking about meeting up the next day to give me some dick...you cancelled :rolleyes:...I want it NOW.

shit -_-

we waiting Damita, where you at?!

Made For Soon. -_- 

• Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, Utopia said:

Still no fucking snippet. All these leaks of the videoshoot and no sound... Was EVERYONE  dancing with Air pods on their ears ?

giphy.gif

LMFAO! Well yeah, that has become the thing in the industry, with the evolving social media. I believe Beyonce was the first to do it, when she shot videos for "Beyonce". They use inner ears to avoid audio leaks when shooting videos in public. So don't be surprised if the kids in the video are off beat.

5 hours ago, DarkStormSC said:

From what I heard, everyone on set was being fed the song through tiny air pieces from the same feed so they'd be on the same beat but the song wouldn't leak.

CIA cancelled. FBI shook.  Secret Service out of business.

bI78HVH.gif

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 7/30/2018 at 2:05 PM, PvtPulse said:

LMFAO! Well yeah, that has become the thing in the industry, with the evolving social media. I believe Beyonce was the first to do it, when she shot videos for "Beyonce". They use inner ears to avoid audio leaks when shooting videos in public. So don't be surprised if the kids in the video are off beat.

On 7/30/2018 at 2:42 PM, DarkStormSC said:

From what I heard, everyone on set was being fed the song through tiny air pieces from the same feed so they'd be on the same beat but the song wouldn't leak.

Dammit -_- I need a snippet <_<

2 hours ago, Game For Now said:

I’ve read 8/17 another forum... obviously a rumor

With the video wrapped up I would assume this month 

They said they might release it during the VMAs which air August 20th.....so like 19 more days!!! ......excuse me ?.....

tenor.gif?itemid=5155783