Jump to content

Janet is filming MADE FOR NOW music video in NY


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We are a forum with no geographic boundaries bound together through our beliefs we are NOT like-minded individuals But we share a common vision hoping for a song made for now

How Janet gonna have a song called Made For Now and not release it yet. I'm gonna start treating her like my dates/clients on Grindr, if my profile states 'right now' and you talking about meeting up

I hope that Daddy Yankee feat is a bad rumor. 

Posted Images

Guys.. I take back everything I said about her working with Jimmy/Terry. This song is beautifully done without those two BUT I still have respect for them. 

The song is missing actual verses. It’s a bit lazy in that aspect... So Much Betta in terms of lyrical set up (repetitive lyrics) BUT musically and vocally, it’s Island Life with COGU.

Its a VERY mature song yet the mood is very carefree and loving. 

  • Like 3
  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I swear that kid irks my soul. 

"that's dumb"

"Y'all weird" 

"Y'all crazy"

Boy Stfu! Christ! Your opinion doesn't reign supreme. Your opinion isnt "right" ...it's all subjective,idiot. Get off ya high horse bitch, you ain't NOBODY SPECIAL... AT ALL 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, janetDAYZ said:

I swear that kid irks my soul. 

"that's dumb"

"Y'all weird" 

"Y'all crazy"

Boy Stfu! Christ! Let ppl have their opinions.. like you have yours. Your opinion doesn't reign supreme. Your opinion isnt "right" ...it's all subjective,idiot. Why mfs acting like they  King Tut in a damn Janet forum...get off ya high horse bitch, you ain't NOBODY SPECIAL... AT ALL 

Dayz... we’re made for now.. not tomorrow

  • Upvote 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m still recovering from her strong vocals! ?? I agree, the verses could have been longer and MUCH less repetitive but the song is so catchy and carefree, it REALLY works regardless! This is a VERY accessible hit for ALL ages!!! Like Janet’s own personal “Holiday” for the 2010s.

I can see this being played at barbecues, weddings, etc. ?

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Lenzo88 said:

I’m still recovering from her strong vocals! ?? I agree, the verses could have been longer and MUCH less repetitive but the song is so catchy and carefree, it REALLY works regardless! This is a VERY accessible hit for ALL ages!!! Like Janet’s own personal “Holiday” for the 2010s.

I can see this being played at barbecues, weddings, etc. ?

:umm: I know it’s the spinster’s birthday but.... ??

i agree with the rest

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Game For Now said:

:umm: I know it’s the spinster’s birthday but.... ??

i agree with the rest

I’m just saying, the song has that type of feel and appeal. Let’s give credit where credit is due, even if Madge is officially in her golden years! ?

Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m so happy everyone is hearing it now. The song is very fresh and upbeat and its very current as far as sound to me. I’ve always said part of the challenge in Janet’s newer music is that it would always have a bit of a dated sound.

This go round she’s pulling in new producers who really seem to get her. Vocally she sounds great and the music is just enough to get the ball rolling. I’ve said before Janet knows whatever she creates from here on out has to be music she can perform in later years. You can see the crowd on tour with this song. You can see the dancing & the colors. It will have an energy of a Together Again.

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ScottB said:

I'm holding off on listening for now...heading to TRL in a few so hopefully we get a sneak peak at the video. If not, I'm listening as soon as I'm out of there! 

Well the song has been removed from that site!!! Grrrggghhh good thing I got a couple more listens in before I can play it all I want at midnight! ?

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm on mobile so it's buggy and can't edit my post but let me tell you how this just makes you SMILE. 

This is the type of beat that France, Spain, Portugal and the UK eat alive if she plays her cards right. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Utopia said:

I'm on mobile so it's buggy and can't edit my post but let me tell you how this just makes you SMILE. 

This is the type of beat that France, Spain, Portugal and the UK eat alive if she plays her cards right. 

THIS!!!

If this doesn’t become a hit overseas than honestly, I don’t know what song Janet can do that will at this point!! ??? It’s very mature yet fun and has that international appeal that makes her marketing for this era make so much sense now!

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Lenzo88 said:

THIS!!!

If this doesn’t become a hit overseas than honestly, I don’t know what song Janet can do that will at this point!! ??? It’s very mature yet fun and has that international appeal that makes her marketing for this era make so much sense now!

Seriously . I'm in love with this cuz I've been asking for African beats since laws knows when. I've grown up on theses beats 

https://goo.gl/images/XZuXi2

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

Well if you like it....I'm hoping that I will

The USA is not used to these beats ? performance, promo and video will be the key to sell it over there. 

The closeste thing I can think to this sound is jidenna 's A Bit more. Janet's song is poppier and the beat a bit more "Africa". Oh and shakiras wakka wakka.

Like, imagine going to Nigeria and being received by the tribes dancing and smiling like a big African party. That's what I see when I play the track ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Im in love with this if y'all haven't noticed ??

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, FreelovesJJ said:

I’m so happy everyone is hearing it now. The song is very fresh and upbeat and its very current as far as sound to me. I’ve always said part of the challenge in Janet’s newer music is that it would always have a bit of a dated sound.

This go round she’s pulling in new producers who really seem to get her. Vocally she sounds great and the music is just enough to get the ball rolling. I’ve said before Janet knows whatever she creates from here on out has to be music she can perform in later years. You can see the crowd on tour with this song. You can see the dancing & the colors. It will have an energy of a Together Again.

 

I can see it ending a show 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

Announcements


×
×
  • Create New...