Janet is filming MADE FOR NOW music video in NY

Dal

1 hour ago, JoeJoe said:

It's like 40 seconds and 20 of it is walking. Yes it is fire 

Yes it is fire. Have you seen it live? She’s killing it and it looks great. 5 seconds of it is walking. Also everything you blame on Gil is more Janet then Gil. 

Thats a fact. She has multiple dancers in her camp capable of choreographing her a piece. She likes comfort more than she likes change…Gil has been trying for years to get us these type of set list. She had to agree. Nonetheless YAR is fire. 

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, ScottB said:

I just got back home from TRL and there is a breakdown with really good choreo. She looks amazing in it!

44 minutes ago, ScottB said:

I just got back home from TRL and there is a breakdown with really good choreo. She looks amazing in it!

Loved the video and TRL was the dope

6 hours ago, Voodoo said:

Aww you muthafuckas...you think it's okay to hear this song without me. I'm putting roots on all you bitches...huh :huh:....you think you can do this shit...Jake!...You muthafuckas will be a bunch of basic bitches on Janet Xone when I'm finished with you....shoe program ho!...23 hour lockdown!...I'm the man up in this bitch. King Kong ain't got shit on me!! :flipoff:

:lmao:  yo ass  :lmao::lmao::lmao:

8 hours ago, FreelovesJJ said:

Yes it is fire. Have you seen it live? She’s killing it and it looks great. 5 seconds of it is walking. Also everything you blame on Gil is more Janet then Gil. 

Thats a fact. She has multiple dancers in her camp capable of choreographing her a piece. She likes comfort more than she likes change…Gil has been trying for years to get us these type of set list. She had to agree. Nonetheless YAR is fire. 

I said it was fire and the 20 seconds of walking was sarcasm. Too bad that went right over your head. What exactly did I blame on gil? Anyway back to the video and song. 

"She comes in and hears it and loves the record, her and her brother Randy love the record. She makes the changes and does all the things that make it her, fit her. She's very unique and has her own vibe and sound. We go to Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis to cut the record. They were another set of icons. Legendary people. All of them in one room? That's all too much. Then we cut the record, she loved it and she'd been preparing to put it out for a while. It's been an experience. I'm excited about her EP too that's coming out, because we've got other records that are just as good."

www.billboard.com/articles/news/8470665/harmony-samuels-janet-jackson-made-for-now-ep

I quickly did research on her and she's never done an Afrocentric cultural record before. I said, perfect. That's exactly what I'm going to do: cultural, Afrocentric, with a little bit of Latino [inspiration] and we're gonna write a great record to it

Yassss! Research.. I love when someone actually knows an artists discography to try to create something new.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, hotboy06 said:

:rolleyes::lmao::lmao:

I do want that shirt though. :ph34r: 

cropped as well? 

jonasha

42 minutes ago, John.... said:

is the song dying now ?  Im not here to offend but its at 29 on Itunes

tenor.gif?itemid=9152256

This is a age of streaming and streaming payola. She'll have a REALLY hard time getting a hit if she doesn't play dirty like they all do. 

Her not having the back up of a major label is hurting her commercial sucess. She needs radio deals (look at Mariah's #beautiful chat positions)  and Spotify/AM deals. Spotify more or less already made it known that they'll put it on playlists and shit IF they get a big check.

She's still making the same ol mistakes but she seems to be at peace and still having fun with it so meh. We just need to enjoy whatever she thows at us and call it a day cuz at this point, not even the Bruno colab would be sucessfull :lol:  

2 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

Y'all are always quick to panic...has it even been a week?

Chile

that's the exact point....a week and the views aren't jumping high and im sure YT has those metrics, less than a week the song has gone from Itunes top ten to 29.

So what do you wanna do here? You wanna go to jail or you wanna go home?

1 hour ago, Game For Now said:

No panic here... Just Enjoy the love she brings... not tomorrow.. but made for now

Honestly I’m just glad she promised more singles and videos this era! Janet and her team have been smart this era so far, I’m sure they have an endgame in sight. No worries! ?