Janet is filming MADE FOR NOW music video in NY

Dal

Just now, wayneashleymusic said:

The ancestors never go out of style.  #AFRICAAAAAAAAAAA  

It's so appropriate that the Goddess of all creation would take it back to the Motherland the origins of humanity itself  her beginnings ....

original.gif

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, kaeh1213 said:

Omg. I live in Brooklyn, and would have DIED if I happened to walk by this. It’s funny, because I did walk by a production set up in Williamsburg this afternoon, but the sign said it was for an Awkwafina project. Random. 

Also, I THOUGHT I saw Gil on Grindr (haha) earlier today. 

Do I need to stalk the streets of BK tomorrow?!?

If the people working on this project collectively are so savvy that no music is heard, and no leaks have happen, she will change things up ..that first pic showed an entirely different look

11 minutes ago, John.... said:

I cannot recall a Janet this damn free ......and to get here, what in the world happen in that house with that man? :unsure:

Idk either but it’s definitely a new era in

more ways than just a new project/album!!! I’m SOOOO here for THIS Janet!!! ☺️?

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Lenzo88 said:

Idk either but it’s definitely a new era in

more ways than just a new project/album!!! I’m SOOOO here for THIS Janet!!! ☺️?

It is definitely a new ERA!  new looks and new sounds to explore ...she is so focused on this project and they have been talking new music from her for about a year now, hearing it and whatever else and stars bigger than Bruno coming thru I mean what are we in for? :unsure:  Im so here in the now, present, alive and filled with joy and excitement this is why I fucks wit her since 1989 ya'll I've been a hardcore die hard....... my dayum soul :cry:

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, wayneashleymusic said:

Ok, so I truly think Janet and her team "get it" now.  

They understand the importance of well-planned teaser info, as it helps fans get excited, and then peaks the interest of everyone else.  Already hitting worldwide press info, and she's had a TON of tweets.  

I'm chalking this up to a lot of very good things in her life, getting rid of an abusive spouse, no one deserves that broke nor rich, becoming a mother and feeling what that's like. I believe that maybe Janet questioned whether she could be a good mother and not pass on any "baggage" from her past, the same thoughts I have about wanting to be a father someday. And yet here she is still in this game, still showing out and telling the world "I wont be stopped, I can't be stopped" :excited:   This Janet is another layer of that onion peeled away that we haven't experienced before, its just so damn amazing to see that, to see she can still wow us and come with something that she hasnt done before but its real for her and made for us in the now -_-

Her management is doing the damn thing thats all I got ...

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, kaeh1213 said:

Omg. I live in Brooklyn, and would have DIED if I happened to walk by this. It’s funny, because I did walk by a production set up in Williamsburg this afternoon, but the sign said it was for an Awkwafina project. Random. 

Also, I THOUGHT I saw Gil on Grindr (haha) earlier today. 

Do I need to stalk the streets of BK tomorrow?!?

I dont know would Gil bother with Grindr? I mean unless his profile said he's Janet Jackson's best friend and even then I dont think most dudes would care :unsure:  I'm almost certain Gil probably isn't down like that and is discrete ....when you love yourself enough, you learn to not let just anyone in your life, it takes more time for others than some, but it does happen in its own time, especially when you are guarded and sensitive

the thing here though, is I've gotten really cool with my African co-worker, he is from Nigeria, their culture is so different, and Im an open minded person, so I listen, besides he talks a lot anyway :rolleyes:  their culture is steeped in rules, traditions, mindsets. Most African parents raise their kids up right they become doctors, pharmacists, the bar is set so high. I didnt know this until Anthony showed me at work how many Africans were around me working as doctors, nurses, and pharmacists. So to be invited to one of their huge parties I took as a compliment, and I went, their children are so well behaved I noticed that right off, not like the disrespect you get from American kids of any color or none at all, they show respect and in that they show their own dignity. Anthony's daughter, Hanna, that girl is Angela X100 ....she's 16 in high school but she teaches college level Calculus, when I found out she didnt have a graphing calculator I gave her mine, never met her, that's Anthony's daughter but I wish her nothing but the best and she's on that path to do it

MY POINT.....it's not a bandwagon to jump on nor a style to rock ...that's someone's heritage

10 minutes ago, John.... said:

I dont know would Gil bother with Grindr? I mean unless his profile said he's Janet Jackson's best friend and even then I dont think most dudes would care :unsure:  I'm almost certain Gil probably isn't down like that and is discrete ....when you love yourself enough, you learn to not let just anyone in your life, it takes more time for others than some, but it does happen in its own time, especially when you are guarded and sensitive

Quit analyzing Gil.. or gay men. Gil isn’t discrete. He’s a single gay man and he can do what he wants 

He can love himself and get dicked down by men on grindr if he wants to

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

Quit analyzing Gil.. or gay men. Gil isn’t discrete. He’s a single gay man and he can do what he wants 

He can love himself and get dicked down by men on grindr if he wants to

quit thinking you know what I mean when you clearly dont ...there was no judgment on Grindr use here by me at all, what I meant in a discrete way, is if you can read between the lines I'm sure Gil doesn't need Grindr to get down if he so chooses to do so, nobody mentioned getting dicked down but you but AGAIN...for the hard of comprehending

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, John.... said:

quit thinking you know what I mean when you clearly dont ...there was no judgment on Grindr use here by me at all, what I meant in a discrete way, is if you can read between the lines I'm sure Gil doesn't need Grindr to get down if he so chooses to do so, nobody mentioned getting dicked down but you but AGAIN...for the hard of comprehending

Quit analyzing Gil. You don’t know him or his motives 

1 hour ago, Voodoo said:

Janet is one of the few celebs that was giving you African Cultural Tribal realness before it was popular....I want a greasy hoe to say she is hopping on a trend...I got my receipts ready.

I'm already downloading Runaway, Together Again, and Got Till It's Gone gifs ?

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

Quit analyzing Gil. You don’t know him or his motives 

Quit projecting on Gil, you dont know him nor his motives. You speak like you think you know some shit you don't and have the audacity to come at me ..have several :coffee: matter fact take every last one in the building