Janet is filming MADE FOR NOW music video in NY

Dal

2 minutes ago, hotboy06 said:

I wish she would have pushed the RN records thing more..find some artists and nurture them..but Motha has a plan, so let's see how it all plays out.

She wasn't even pushing Herself during UB tbh :lol:  But seems like her team and her came to FIGHT this time around. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Utopia said:

She wasn't even pushing Herself during UB tbh :lol:  But seems like her team and her came to FIGHT this time around. 

Let’s not forget, the “Unbreakable” era prematurely ended thanks to Wissam demanding an heir from the Queen! We’re lucky we got 2 music videos with 2-3 singles. Not to mention, Janet and her team got bad press from the abrupt cancellation of her tour in preparation for the deliverance of Eissa! Facebook accounts getting deleted, outraged fans not getting their money back for their cancelled shows, etc. The only thing that era had going for it was the music was a critical and unforeseen commercial success!!! ? Janet really pushed herself musically again and it paid off!  I think the era would have lasted until the end of 2016 if Janet wasn’t focusing on motherhood. This era though, soon to be officially named, sees her and her team really pushing not only musically but visually this time like Janet in her prime! ? Mixed that with a very socially conscious tour with her best set list in years and the wide variety of topics she’ll be covering personally as well as politically on this new album....this looks promising asf ?❤️❤️❤️

• Like 1

I recognized that skincare boutique! It’s a ten minute walk from me, so I wandered over there and stumbled upon the set. I must’ve JUST missed Janet...but did see Daddy Yankee filming his part. Managed to take a pic (trying to upload, but it keeps saying the file is too big) before they asked me to put the phone away, but let us (me and like three other passers by) stay and watch. 

Stood around hoping Janet would come back, but they wrapped that spot. I’m sure it’s onto a location nearby... 

From what I could tell, the vibe is festive/energetic. Very colorful. Extras dancing (freestyle) wearing the colorful African garb we’ve been seeing. About ten or so super cute kids wearing the costumes too. 

5 minutes ago, kaeh1213 said:

I recognized that skincare boutique! It’s a ten minute walk from me, so I wandered over there and stumbled upon the set. I must’ve JUST missed Janet...but did see Daddy Yankee filming his part. Managed to take a pic (trying to upload, but it keeps saying the file is too big) before they asked me to put the phone away, but let us (me and like three other passers by) stay and watch. 

Stood around hoping Janet would come back, but they wrapped that spot. I’m sure it’s onto a location nearby... 

From what I could tell, the vibe is festive/energetic. Very colorful. Extras dancing (freestyle) wearing the colorful African garb we’ve been seeing. About ten or so super cute kids wearing the costumes too. 

Was it shot in silence?

I heard a bit of a beat, but the extras were making “hey/ho” noises while dancing...so that covered up any music that might have been playing. I was also on the other side of the street, so not close enough to make out any real sounds. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Utopia said:

Last time she was with a label LA happened :lol:  It's all speculation anyway .

They post on their Instagram stories they where they going a LOT.. they were at Viacom/MTV HQ in June and now the VMAs are probably going to air her music video or something to that effect. 

Dont be surprised if the next project is released with a major label backing it along side Rhythm Nation Records. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Game For Now said:

They post on their Instagram stories they where they going a LOT.. they were at Viacom/MTV HQ in June and now the VMAs are probably going to air her music video or something to that effect. 

Dont be surprised if the next project is released with a major label backing it along side Rhythm Nation Records. 

Reading this was like having a fine big dick piece of trade whispering sweet nothings in my ear...I am officially hot and bothered. This is all tew much.

• Like 2