Jump to content

Janet to Headline Global Citizen Festival


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.globalcitizen.org/en/festival/newyork/2018/   September 29th in NYC

Don't let them pls. 

Are you on the spectrum

If we’re talking major music festivals

coachella, Glastonbury, made in America, wireless, and global citizen fest are all up there.

No one compared, I JUST said, I wondered if they were going to try and snag the BIGGER festivals 

newsflash: ALL music festivals have drug activity 

stop being so fucking obtuse 

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, StateOfTheWorld said:

If we’re talking major music festivals

coachella, Glastonbury, made in America, wireless, and global citizen fest are all up there.

No one compared, I JUST said, I wondered if they were going to try and snag the BIGGER festivals 

newsflash: ALL music festivals have drug activity 

stop being so fucking obtuse 

I wasnt referring to your post 

Global isn’t even in the top 15 biggest in the US

https://www.festicket.com/magazine/discover/top-festivals-usa/ ??‍♂️

News Flash: that’s not why people go to This event.. as oppose to Coachella

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Game For Now said:

I wasnt referring to your post 

Global isn’t even in the top 15 biggest in the US

https://www.festicket.com/magazine/discover/top-festivals-usa/ ??‍♂️

News Flash: that’s not why people go to This event.. as oppose to Coachella

Umm... how could Global Citizen be a top festival if more than half the people don't pay to go?  

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, StateOfTheWorld said:

Yh that's why they're showing it live on television 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Citizen_Festival

Look at the type of headliners, guests and acts that have performed

This ain't no chitlin show.

Because those are sponsorships ??‍♂️ 

It’s not exactly a ratings grabber on MSNBC or NBC for that matter??‍♂️ 

While this event is awesome. It’s not the biggest or the best music festival in the United States 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, StateOfTheWorld said:

If we’re talking major music festivals

coachella, Glastonbury, made in America, wireless, and global citizen fest are all up there.

 

2 hours ago, StateOfTheWorld said:

lol who said it was?

You grouped GCF with Coachella soooo you... it was you who implied that it was

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Mr. Wonder said:

You gotta remember who you're talking to here. :sigh:

 

Why are you quoting his ass knowing I have him on ignore hoe? don't get slapped Austin. N T ways the last time I paid attention to her dancers was before she did festivals. Next time don't quote him when he's regarding me. He's quite irrelevant to me on this board and will be until next year if I decide to take him off. He and the other bitch I have on ignore. Thanks?

  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JoeJoe said:

Why are you quoting his ass knowing I have him on ignore hoe? don't get slapped Austin. N T ways the last time I paid attention to her dancers was before she did festivals. Next time don't quote him when he's regarding me. He's quite irrelevant to me on this board and will be until next year if I decide to take him off. He and the other bitch I have on ignore. Thanks?

How the hell am I supposed to know who you have on ignore? ? Ain't nobody in here psychic Ms. Cleo. :sigh:

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, hotboy06 said:

I'm going to this one..haven't travelled to receive a blessing in a minute.

Come through pilgrimage! The JanFam will be in the Premium VIP section. ❤️

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Game For Now said:

Doesn’t matter. It’s not on the radar of “must see” either. Not hating on it but some people are blowing it out of proportion 

You are out of the loop on this one sis.

 

This is a pretty big festival, worldwide. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

Announcements


×
×
  • Create New...