Janet Announces Untitled EP Coming This Fall

9 minutes ago, John.... said:

I think she's still in the mindset of trying to "win" back the charts, and after MFN ....chile :coffee: just release good music for your fans

Some FANS are in the mindset of her winning back the charts which isn’t going to happen

So release an album, let us enjoy moment 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 8/20/2018 at 9:50 PM, Lenzo88 said:

Sensual gold??? Since when is Janet telling her man to “cum inside of me!” Sensual gold?? “When We Oooo” and especially “China Love” I would agree with but “Love Scene” and “Would You Mind” are the epitome of Janet losing her thirsty mind!!! ??? 

“The song ended...what the fuh? I didn’t even get to cum! Did you?” Well did you? ? Cause I can’t imagine anyone would after hearing that! ????

“Trust A Try” is classic rock Janet! Up there with “Black Cat”, “This Time”, and “What About”. Chile, your ears need better taste! ?

WYM is absolutely disgusting! I actually hate that song and I never listen to it. I'm not a prude, I just want some respect.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Lenzo88 said:

This! 

Stop worrying about the success n focus on a solid body of work like u usually do Jan! The success will come regardless! I want #JJ12 already!!! ??????

I said what I said based on the rollout of MFN, the video, the rapper, the music, all of it back in 2003 would have been a hit top ten guaranteed......now not so much, lets not say dont aim high, but let's understand where things are now

2 minutes ago, John.... said:

and in 2004?

Not here for rhetorical, literally impossible based opinions

What you said isn’t reality but a figment of your imagination and allege insight

Reality is, Radio’s not gonna play her music, kids won’t stream it so release the full album so fans can enjoy it and she can tour (as she still has touring power to sell even small venues)

An EP is silly (test the waters is hog wash for wishful thinkers) and releasing a song every so often is a waste of time if there’s no actual project. 

The promo, music video, can stay the same 

24 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

Not here for rhetorical, literally impossible based opinions

What you said isn’t reality but a figment of your imagination and allege insight

Reality is, Radio’s not gonna play her music, kids won’t stream it so release the full album so fans can enjoy it and she can tour (as she still has touring power to sell even small venues)

An EP is silly (test the waters is hog wash for wishful thinkers) and releasing a song every so often is a waste of time if there’s no actual project. 

The promo, music video, can stay the same 

I conceded to the album for these very same reasons......boy :mellow: 

• Upvote 1