Jump to content

Janet Jackson Stems


Recommended Posts

On 9/26/2019 at 12:55 AM, janet.1814 said:

You did scam him 

No he didn't. He had no idea TA had leaked. I helped him out by giving him YAR to prove himself. Got a few things in return that I didn't have. The guy who he traded with is not exactly a nice person, and doesn't keep his end of the bargain. I almost got scammed by him a few days back. 

As for leaks, yeah they fking suck. Mainly cause Janet could've done something cool with them at one point but now they're out there, so I've stopped trading and holding on to the ones even those who pay for the stems are looking for. Ya'll can have MYM and stuff but the rarities stay locked up lol. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

.......they are....ima make the best of stuff sharable The harmony vocals of IGL>>>>>> ....theres a moment during the recording of GTIG when she at the end yells out  "WHAT

A better way of putting it.. each layer of a song separated from each other. Producers usually share them with each other for making official remixes. Example...   Stem 1 - Lead vocal S

Do you know how childish you sound?

On 9/25/2019 at 12:17 AM, VINYL BLACK said:

Y'all fans cry about the wrong shit these stems were gonna eventually come to light of day shit I've owned most of them.for years and I see a few of you like.joe Joe who talking about Enjoy like I didn't send him the actual.MP3 file 😂 it's the net shits gonna leak get over it people are  going to trade let it GO but I need trust a try and you aint right I got some SHIT to swap

Mp3?  I'd trade YAR if you got something I don't, but mp3s ain't stems. Unless u did with FG already 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
On 10/30/2019 at 10:52 PM, jarrylf said:

DM me if anyone wants them, in the name of creating the space to encourage (FREE) trading I deleted all the links from my initial posts (can't control replies tho).

Which ones do you have, that aren't posted?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/24/2019 at 2:17 PM, VINYL BLACK said:

Y'all fans cry about the wrong shit these stems were gonna eventually come to light of day shit I've owned most of them.for years and I see a few of you like.joe Joe who talking about Enjoy like I didn't send him the actual.MP3 file 😂 it's the net shits gonna leak get over it people are  going to trade let it GO but I need trust a try and you aint right I got some SHIT to swap

wait I bought the enjoy file so if it was you then you didn't send it to me, I paid for it lol. IDK why I didn't realize what you said until now. Don't be acting like you gave it for free lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/1/2019 at 11:06 AM, Mr. Wonder said:

Which ones do you have, that aren't posted?

Individually they are only one sound, but layered on top of each other they make the complete song. Of course when you have the stems you can rearrange all the elements and create a total different record. No one does that anymore though. This generation just adds a rap verse and call its a remix ?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
On 9/24/2019 at 7:50 PM, feehgarcia said:

YOU FUCKING WHORES STOP LEAKING THOSE TRACKS!!!!!
I JUST LOST A DEAL WITH SOMEONE ON REDDIT TO GET SOME RARE TRACKS!!!! -____-

I was trading files for Funny How Time Flies and Together Again. Those were the only tracks I had that wasn't leaked!!!!!!!!
NOW HE FOUND THIS TOPIC ON GOOGLE AND MY TRACKS DON'T HAVE TRADING VALUE ANYMORE!!!!!

I LOST A SOURCE AND NOW HE THINKS I LIED/SCAMMED HIM!!!!

USE THE PRIVATE MESSAGES AND EMAIL TO SHARE THOSE FILES YOU IDIOTS!!!

You are all really weired. You know that it is just a matter of time before all multitracks will be leaked. It will happen, as it keeps happening, for her, Michael and many other artists. Let's share this all together and enjoy it instead of being stupid as f**** and insult everybody. You are the idiot in this story man.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/31/2019 at 3:52 AM, jarrylf said:

DM me if anyone wants them, in the name of creating the space to encourage (FREE) trading I deleted all the links from my initial posts (can't control replies tho).

Really sad. If anyone could send me available links in DM, it would be cool. I'm gonna search for it anyway, the multitracks are becoming quite easy to find.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 months later...

Can anybody send me That's The Way Love Goes Stems?I have one Unmixed and these files are Not in Sync I don't know why..So if anyone has one Synced please send me to bumchong@gmail.com!I have 1TB of Stems (Various Artists),so if anyone is willing to trade for it,it is fine as well!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If anyone has acapellas, acapella clips, multitrack or stems, let me know. I have a few more. And I would like to remix even more this fall. 

If anyone can put me in touch with Janet's team, to get the official ones, even better...
 I have a huge remix idea for Luv and Trust A Try.

Here are my Janet mashup remixes so far: https://www.mixcloud.com/seven702/j/ 
Playlist: 
Discipline (seven702 vs aaron jerome hype lounge mix)
Pleasure Principle (seven702 quiet storm 2007 mix)
Truly (seven702 vs losin my head lounged out mix)
China Love (seven702 pop rocks mix)
Rollercoaster - seven702 mix idea
State of the World (seven702 demo)
So Excited ft Khia (seven702 vs aaron lacrate S.E.X. mix)
Would You Mind (seven702 2008 mix)
Rope Burn (seven702 after midnight lounge mix)
Daybreak (seven702 nrg mix demo)
Lonely - (seven702 mix)
Curtains (seven702 vs spinna mix)
So Much Betta (seven702 mix sample)
Enjoy (seven702 mix)
Livin In A World (seven702 vs 60 Channels mix)
With U (seven702 vs kwame stimulated sunrise mix)
Roll Witchu (seven702 vs kenny meez bmore club mix)
Warmth (seven702 mix)
Velvet Rope (seven702 synergy mix)
Call On Me (seven702 mix)
Take Care (seven702 lounged out mix)
With U ft. Common (seven702 Y.O. mix)
Bonus: Curtains (seven702 vs spinna filter dub)
 

Take care.

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/18/2020 at 6:23 PM, seven702 said:

If anyone has acapellas, acapella clips, multitrack or stems, let me know. I have a few more. And I would like to remix even more this fall. 

If anyone can put me in touch with Janet's team, to get the official ones, even better...
 I have a huge remix idea for Luv and Trust A Try.

Here are my Janet mashup remixes so far: https://www.mixcloud.com/seven702/j/ 
Playlist: 
Discipline (seven702 vs aaron jerome hype lounge mix)
Pleasure Principle (seven702 quiet storm 2007 mix)
Truly (seven702 vs losin my head lounged out mix)
China Love (seven702 pop rocks mix)
Rollercoaster - seven702 mix idea
State of the World (seven702 demo)
So Excited ft Khia (seven702 vs aaron lacrate S.E.X. mix)
Would You Mind (seven702 2008 mix)
Rope Burn (seven702 after midnight lounge mix)
Daybreak (seven702 nrg mix demo)
Lonely - (seven702 mix)
Curtains (seven702 vs spinna mix)
So Much Betta (seven702 mix sample)
Enjoy (seven702 mix)
Livin In A World (seven702 vs 60 Channels mix)
With U (seven702 vs kwame stimulated sunrise mix)
Roll Witchu (seven702 vs kenny meez bmore club mix)
Warmth (seven702 mix)
Velvet Rope (seven702 synergy mix)
Call On Me (seven702 mix)
Take Care (seven702 lounged out mix)
With U ft. Common (seven702 Y.O. mix)
Bonus: Curtains (seven702 vs spinna filter dub)
 

Take care.

 

this is kinda funky 😙

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

Announcements


×
×
  • Create New...