Janet to Headline Tom Joyner Cruise in 2019

10 hours ago, Mr. Wonder said:

First stop is 8 nautical miles. Come on baby, let's cruise away. :umm:

:lol: and I wonder how long does she plan on being on that ship cause cruises are usually no less than 3 days

2 hours ago, vibeology said:

I get its for a good cause...I mean its not like she could have donated them some money from her international tour.

giphy.gif

This!!! But I can guarantee Tom ass probably coerced her into performing on that shit. I'd rather her do a weekend of Vegas lol

Some of the reactions are very dramatic imo. There seems to be a case if amnesia where people forgot that she did do ventures in attempt to reach a younger mainstream audience with success.

I stand by my opinion that cruises can be a bit cheesy, but if she want to perform for people who had her back through her troughs while giving to a great cause, it wont be the end of the world.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, bu. said:

What difference does it make? Both are for has beens with the exaceptipm being that Vegas is a little bit less tragic than a cruise act. 

Less tragic.

Vegas can’t afford Janet and it’s tackier. It’s for artists who can’t tour

27 minutes ago, Illi said:

Some of the reactions are very dramatic imo. There seems to be a case if amnesia where people forgot that she did do ventures in attempt to reach a younger mainstream audience with success.

I stand by my opinion that cruises can be a bit cheesy, but if she want to perform for people who had her back through her troughs while giving to a great cause, it wont be the end of the world.

Like what? 

The second paragraph. It’s for a good reason 

2 hours ago, bu. said:

What difference does it make? Both are for has beens with the exaceptipm being that Vegas is a little bit less tragic than a cruise act. 

But it's only one cruise among other ventures. You making it seems like she booked that, the Soul Train Cruise, Cincinnati Fest, plus rolled out an ensemble tour with other 80s R&B acts.

• Upvote 3

okay so the itinerary is from April 7th until April 14th. I'm thinking Janet shows up performs maybe a few nights within that window and leaves with her purse done deal, or maybe someone said will you do this for this cause and she said yes. Either way she's active and not in hiding....hope she has fun and the people there do too

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Game For Now said:

Less tragic.

Vegas can’t afford Janet and it’s tackier. It’s for artists who can’t tour

Like what? 

The second paragraph. It’s for a good reason 

Tackier? I have to laugh. The only good thing about the cruise is it’s for charity. It’s still tragic and pathetic. 

40 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

It’s for charity. It’s not a full time gig 

She could perform at the Great Ormond Hospital (Unlikely as it’s internationl) or a a McDonalds for the Ronald McDonald Foundation and i’d call it tragic. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, bu. said:

Tackier? I have to laugh. The only good thing about the cruise is it’s for charity. It’s still tragic and pathetic. 

But Denny's though? :tear:   shit is tight out here :filenails: 

"To us Janet Jackson is an Icon, to them, Janet Jackson is a cruise ship headliner sponsored by Denny's" :tear: 

Image result for janet jackson BET 2009

7 hours ago, Game For Now said:

Janet ain’t doing this fo free. Denny’s is footing this bill

its still for a good cause and it’s better than Vegas 

So the “its for charity” is bull then unless she’s giving the income to charity too. It’s not better than Vegas at all. That’s just your way of making you feel better so I’ll let you live in your bubble. 

5 hours ago, John.... said:

But Denny's though? :tear:   shit is tight out here :filenails: 

"To us Janet Jackson is an Icon, to them, Janet Jackson is a cruise ship headliner sponsored by Denny's" :tear: 

Image result for janet jackson BET 2009

Isn’t Denny’s a food place? All those years of making fun of Keri Hilson performing for Walmart and Janet’s out here performing for pancakes. 

• Like 1