Janet to Headline Tom Joyner Cruise in 2019

7 hours ago, John.... said:

naw B that had some dignity to it, it had some originality I mean let's go back and see who played Tom Joyner's last cruise. I mean if you're gonna make moves make em stand out as original and blaze a trail, not to say others haven't done hotel openings or even Dubai, JLo did Dubai before Janet, BUT the gig has ....."how do I put this?" "It has class to it I'll say that" -_-

This show is being perform in front of black men and women with a college degree (or obtaining one). I don’t care who underperformed last year. Obviously they needed someone who will rock the boat. 

28 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

Oh? Weird... when did you get under my skin? 

The fact that the village idiot is agreeing with you speaks volume btw.
🤷🏾‍♂️

When you brought up an artist you know I love to try and get a reaction.

It's better than the village nuisance sending me memes on Snapchat instead of dick pics :shifty:

5 minutes ago, bu. said:

It's better than the village nuisance sending me memes on Snapchat instead of dick pics :shifty:

I know when I got under your skin... when did you get under mine? 

Is that better? And You could just say thank you 

I would never send nudes over Snapchat 😯  I’m classy. Damn... disconnected 

26 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

I know when I got under your skin... when did you get under mine? 

Is that better? And You could just say thank you 

I would never send nudes over Snapchat 😯  I’m classy. Damn... disconnected 

But you never did?

You lying :lmao:

45 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

I can just whisper “Mariah Carey” and your anger meter goes to 100

I don’t know who you’re talking about. Must be your other hoes

Except it doesn't? But you already proved your delusions in here.

Ffff There are no other hoes

11 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

It doesn’t? You sure? You got extra defensive ^_^ 

Damn right there isn’t. I am the only hoe on yo list

I was defending my point not Mariah hence how I dragged her later on. A kii at you thinking you did something. 

Who said you’re on my list :shifty: 

• Upvote 1

I’m not part of any click on here nor elsewhere so when someone says something I agree with I will hit that plus button regardless of who it is. We can have a mature discussion that doesn’t involve personal jabs because let’s be real it’s silly at this point. I don’t believe there’s a single member on this board that doesn’t want the best for Janet. What I’m not doing is the back and forth. Selz said it right we been on this board and Facebook connected off the board for years and years. I’ve met only one member off the board and we got along fine. My point is I will never understand how people that haven’t met can “take sides” against one another it’s not that serious. In the end we love Janet 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, John.... said:

I’m not part of any click on here nor elsewhere so when someone says something I agree with I will hit that plus button regardless of who it is. We can have a mature discussion that doesn’t involve personal jabs because let’s be real it’s silly at this point. I don’t believe there’s a single member on this board that doesn’t want the best for Janet. What I’m not doing is the back and forth. Selz said it right we been on this board and Facebook connected off the board for years and years. I’ve met only one member off the board and we got along fine. My point is I will never understand how people that haven’t met can “take sides” against one another it’s not that serious. In the end we love Janet 

Ugh 😑 don’t ruin my thread with your “clic” bs

@jarrylf knows I’m just playin unless you’re referring to the village idiot comment which is true 💯% of the time. 

On 11/26/2018 at 6:14 AM, bu. said:

I deleted my original comment that dragged your friend cause today I realized how irrelevant he is and that's why i'll continue not to engage lol. I've had conversations with a few people via private message and we all agree about him. He can keep writing in reference to me all he wants since he'll never be better. I've had ugly on block for almost 6 months and he still wants my attention :lol: You see his last sentence was irrelevant to the conversation but he added it cause he knew you'd quote him and that i'd see it. LOSER:crazy:

• 4 months later...