Janet to Headline Tom Joyner Cruise in 2019

I saw a vid of her performing on that boat on twitter and AUDIBLY laughed ASDFGHJKGFGHJ

Ā 

Don't know why one of the cornerstones of Pop was performing for the locals on a cruise ship but !

Ā 

Glad no one is talking about it so we can all forget that this ever happenedĀ 

2 hours ago, LawdToday said:

I saw a vid of her performing on that boat on twitter and AUDIBLY laughed ASDFGHJKGFGHJ

Ā 

Don't know why one of the cornerstones of Pop was performing for the locals on a cruise ship but !

Ā 

It was for black college students šŸ˜‘ what is wrong with you fake Janet fansĀ 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Rock & Roll Hall of Game said:

idc who it was for, she was two stepping inĀ a tshirt on a boat like Keyshia cole.

I just have a bit more respect for her legacy than she does I guess!

7 minutes ago, LawdToday said:

idc who it was for, she was two stepping inĀ a tshirt on a boat like Keyshia cole.

I just have a bit more respect for her legacy than she does I guess!

Maybe itā€™s fun for her to do something different from what she is used to?

8 hours ago, Rock & Roll Hall of Game said:

I'm saying, by that same standard why perform for charity events or private shows? I audibly laugh at the mindset of fans dictating what she should or shouldnt do & how she should or shouldnt look doing it......aint this the same bitch that got a song called Control that says fuck you to that whole thing :lmao:

Ā 

20 minutes ago, jarrylf said:

I'm saying, by that same standard why perform for charity events or private shows? I audibly laugh at the mindset of fans dictating what she should or shouldnt do & how she should or shouldnt look doing it......aint this the same bitch that got a song called Control that says fuck you to that whole thing :lmao:

Ā 

Same bitch that wrote The Great Forever but her fake fans dont like it bc itā€™s about them

On 4/11/2019 at 5:15 AM, LawdToday said:

Ā 

Ā 

now you know honesty doesn't go over well here lol. I mostly read the threads and punch. When j-club starts to make more sense then you know...

11 hours ago, trackboy said:

I wish I would've known about this. Ā I would've went!

And tried to sneak into Denzel's room.Ā šŸ™ˆ

The tickets were already sold out when they announced her, in fact for this 1 in particular it's been sold out for a year I think.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jarrylf said:

The tickets were already sold out when they announced her, in fact for this 1 in particular it's been sold out for a year I think.

Yes the cruise has been a big deal for yearrssss.

I wonder if Janet was just like chilling on the boat the whole time or did she like helicopter in? AHHHHH FOMO!

12 hours ago, trackboy said:

Yes the cruise has been a big deal for yearrssss.

I wonder if Janet was just like chilling on the boat the whole time or did she like helicopter in? AHHHHH FOMO!

Yea now that I look this 1 in particular has been sold out for 2yrs (according to some). And yea the people that take this cruise be loyal as hell and get they tix in advance, they don't play with Tom Joyner.

I think she just popped in for 1 of the stops, like I don't know where it left from but following the dancers, they flew to Miami to do that performance, then they all left, I was thinking too if they were going to straight up stay on the boat and do like show a day for the duration of the cruise, but that's what the other acts are doing.

9 hours ago, jarrylf said:

Yea now that I look this 1 in particular has been sold out for 2yrs (according to some). And yea the people that take this cruise be loyal as hell and get they tix in advance, they don't play with Tom Joyner.

I think she just popped in for 1 of the stops, like I don't know where it left from but following the dancers, they flew to Miami to do that performance, then they all left, I was thinking too if they were going to straight up stay on the boat and do like show a day for the duration of the cruise, but that's what the other acts are doing.

Lmfao you funny af