Janet Jackson Officially A R&R Hall of Famer, December 13th, 2018

Bailey

18 minutes ago, kaeh1213 said:

I also think Janelle is a good choice. She’s definitely a huge Janet fan (at Panorama she stayed for Janet’s set and showing Janet a lot of love on social media). Plus, I see similarities in Janelle’s career that shows she def drew inspiration from Janet: songs about social issues, style choices (when Janelle’s style was more androgynous and only wore black and white, it reminded me of Janet’s RN look and her own sexy tomboy style that a big part of her early career), Janelle exploring more sensual subjects lately the way Janet did on the Janet album.

I think Janelle will make us proud. 

But here’s what I’m wondering... WHAT SONG(S) DO YOU THINK JANET WILL PERFORM?!?

has Janet been confirmed to perform? :unsure:  I'm not holding my breathe because how do you cover a career that big in a performance? Plus I am low key thinking Janet wants to show up get her award and leave real fast. I read an article the other day that some journalist reached out to Janet's team with no response and the journalist basically talked shit after.

1 hour ago, Bailey said:

has Janet been confirmed to perform? :unsure:  I'm not holding my breathe because how do you cover a career that big in a performance? 

I’ve been trying to figure it out, too. I was looking for setlists of past ceremonies and it looks like a good number of the inductees do perform (with other artists collaborating). 

I know it’s a long shot, but I keep imagining Stevie Nicks joining her for “Black Cat” or something along those lines. (I know, I know. keep dreaming) 😛

12 hours ago, Bailey said:

has Janet been confirmed to perform? :unsure:  I'm not holding my breathe because how do you cover a career that big in a performance? Plus I am low key thinking Janet wants to show up get her award and leave real fast. I read an article the other day that some journalist reached out to Janet's team with no response and the journalist basically talked shit after.

All they gonna do is ask her about her brother to stir gossip. 

On 3/19/2019 at 5:01 PM, Kishi said:

Anyone going to the RRHOF Induction Ceremony next week?

I'll be hosting a pre-show lunch at Don Chingon's at 4pm. The address is 216 Flatbush Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11217. 

Take a look at the menu here - http://donchingon.nyc/menu/

Aside from the induction ceremony, I'll also be at DJ Aktive's after party.

Hope to see you all there!

I wanna go but I'm booked to DJ somewhere that night.... I wonder if I should cancel... U think Janet will stop by there?