Surviving R. Kelly... *Update* R Kelly Arrested and Charged

Bailey

I think this is worth it's own thread, and the tea is old, we know a lot but the depth of how bad things were is insane...... :mellow:

side note: why is it so many times Michael hears something Janet did and wants in?  He told Babyface and LA Reid he wanted the sound of "The Knowledge" and they had to tell him we didn't write that. R Kelly remixes a song on Janet. and Michael wants that....Im seeing a pattern here :umm:

57 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

Michael took R Kelly’s song “You Are Not Alone” :shifty: surprised? I’m not 

MJ wanted to be Janet... post-RN.. which is why Dangerous sounds dated, it’s why MJ bought Jimmy/Terry in the 90s :coffee: 

he couldnt break his own mold though he also wanted to recreate the success of Thriller he didnt "evolve" the same way Janet did with new looks and new sounds and textures

okay made it thru part 3, Im mad at the one chick that took the tape and gave it to someone to keep :huh: if there's a sex tape out there with me having sex with someone under age Im destroying the shit :umm:  so in conclusion I believe that chick used it to shake R. Kelly down for money and them tears, save dat ish  you mean to tell me yo come up is off sex tapes with underage girls :unsure:......on to part 4 :filenails: tonight

1 hour ago, Rocknet said:

UPDATE: R Kelly's female staff have quit effective immediately, he has lost gigs, he lost his manager and publicist. :coffee:

My thing is....why this happening NOW?!? 🤔

Since freakin’ 2001 EVERYONE knew R. Kelly was a demented pedo bent on peeing on as many innocent underage girls as possible!! The MadTV skit on him raping little girls, the Dave Chappelle skit “Drip drip drip! Pee on u!”, the video footage of him doing it to these young women, the news about him having a Secret sex cult like 2 years ago, etc. I mean! Why is this even news anymore!?! 😳😂🤣😂🤣💀💀💀

Dude married Aaliyah when she was 15 and he was 27! People knew this!!! 😂🤣😂🤣💀💀💀  I just....just lock him up as well as all the people that helped him get away with it all these years and keep it moving! Goodness! The things we make popular! 😳

the major elephant in the room here is something that was spoken on very briefly in the special, and that issue is the victims in this case are Black females. Thus underscoring the idea again that in the eyes of some, law enforcement included, Black lives do not matter. He would never have gotten away with this had those underage girls been White. Had they been White, shit would have been different, you hear me?

I am glad to see the face of the Black woman that founded the #MeToo movement (Tarana Burke) in the special. You cannot escape race in America, even in 2019, it's simply a part of our existence. Race plays a role in too many facets of American life.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarana_Burke

so now they wanna silence him, no more spins for R Kelly, Tom Joyner has announced R Kelly's music will no longer be played through his station and 100s of affiliates that carry his show.

Really? I can separate the art from the artist, I mean no more Step in the Name of Love ? :unsure:

16 hours ago, bu. said:

I’m not even watching. Aaliyah fans always maintained he was a pedophile for years and no one really listened. It’s about time all this happened. 

The only hard thing here, for some anyway, is he made some damn good music chile :lol: otherwise lock his ass up and throw  him under the jail :umm:

• 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, T.C said:

He’s just turned himself in to police 

yep he was charged with sex with a minor. Man the power of media, for real, all this tea most of us have always known, and a special did this man in :mellow:  The MJ documentary better slay bitch -_-  I doubt it though :umm: