Surviving R. Kelly... *Update* R Kelly Arrested and Charged

Bailey

Just now, JoeJoe said:

ain't no way he won't be serving time

oh this is one of those we're going to make an example out of you. Like when Lil Kim lied on the stand, they put her in prison, to make an example having money and fame we will still break yo ass :filenails:   you guys know what they do to pedophiles in prison right? :umm:

31 minutes ago, Rocknet said:

yep he was charged with sex with a minor. Man the power of media, for real, all this tea most of us have always known, and a special did this man in :mellow:  The MJ documentary better slay bitch -_-  I doubt it though :umm:

The tea is pointless when you don't have willing participants to testify against him in a court of law, that's why he got away with it  in the past....now that two women have come forward and there are two new tapes and willing participants...his time has come.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Voodoo said:

The tea is pointless when you don't have willing participants to testify against him in a court of law, that's why he got away with it  in the past....now that two women have come forward and there are two new tapes and willing participants...his time has come.

Well if the MJ special slays I expect a court summons for MJ. I'm talking some real "Thriller" shit, outta the coffin and in court -_-  Hell if we lucky Ola Ray may pull thru and make a cameo :excited:

You cannot tell me this special with R Kelly wasn't the last straw that broke the camel's back and popped sum shit off