‘Leaving Neverland’, Docu about MJ’s Victims, Coming to HBO in March

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

10 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

I won't go on record to say that MJ was never inappropriate with kids, I think that is offending. I will go on record to say that I think Wade is lying...the other guy I don't know.

I think it's annoying that MJ fans are attacking people for merely questioning things...your fav was a weirdo and not the good kind...I think it's perfectly fine for people tonnage doubts about his sanity and his behavior. 

say it, Michael was X-files not pedophile, and no one proved he was. I said it before, imagine the come up and shake down you could get if you knew MJ was playing with little boys and you got a picture or something

• Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, Bailey said:

say it, Michael was X-files not pedophile, and no one proved he was. I said it before, imagine the come up and shake down you could get if you knew MJ was playing with little boys and you got a picture or something

Okay Paul Mooney. :rolleyes:

Once again these allegations about Michael have always been out there just like R Kelly but the difference is there is proof that R Kelly married a 15 year old and there is proof that he had sex with an adolescent girl. That's why he is cancelled. There is no smoking gun when it comes to MJ and this documentary is nothing more than an attempt to invite outrage and play on people's emotion. *cue sad music here* :rolleyes:*take a long pause here before insinuating he played with your little penis*

Oh please! You can say Michael Jackson touched you without you going into detailed that he fingered your dookie chute.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

And alllllllllllllllll that truth above here ^^^ + the fact that the mocumentary nor the interview even fuckin trended (US or Worldwide), this is done, and again, it hasn't changed any minds, it persuaded many who were likely always leaning to that side anyway, but it didn't bring anything that makes this a open & shut, black & white case, it's as gray today as it was 10 & 20yrs ago.

This thread can lock now.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Voodoo said:

Okay Paul Mooney. :rolleyes:

Oh please! You can say Michael Jackson touched you without you going into detailed that he fingered your dookie chute.

yes Paul Mooney baby :excited:

I'm saying though, that shit was hell graphic for no real purpose other than shock value ....I'm like okay stop describing the consistency of semen  from a ....ewwwww

Same here with the side eye, why didn't R.Kelly get this energy from her? He did MUCH worst than what Michael is accused of and the evidence to back it up, but this is what you lend yo name to :umm: ........................I got love for her........but I see her too :coffee:

11 hours ago, jarrylf said:

I hear you on people for questioning things, but it's also annoying that people are making up their minds WITHOUT questioning things or looking into information, no matter what side of the fence you're on, if you're ignoring evidence, you're blindly trusting. And that shits for the birds. I wanna hear all sides, and see/know about all the evidence, and form an opinion off all of it. My thing is don't attack people for asking questions (MJ fans do) and don't attack/ignore people for having them answers (people that support the doc).

Eh but maybe that's my Janet stan style, idk :coffee:

It’s annoying that people are making up their minds WITHOUT considering the MJ had the ways and means to hid the affairs with, specifically James, and other children who has a collection of rings including a wedding band 

That they’re ignoring the pattern over the years  

Pretending a mock trial and cohersed depositions from children is proof that he’s not an abuser when it just proves he’s the ultimate manipulator

Pretending lawsuits = lies

Pretending MJ didn’t settle out if court for an absurd amount of money  

Pretending he didn’t have bells and whistles at his bed room door.

You already formed your own opinion :umm: 

• Downvote 1

9 hours ago, jarrylf said:

And alllllllllllllllll that truth above here ^^^ + the fact that the mocumentary nor the interview even fuckin trended (US or Worldwide), this is done, and again, it hasn't changed any minds, it persuaded many who were likely always leaning to that side anyway, but it didn't bring anything that makes this a open & shut, black & white case, it's as gray today as it was 10 & 20yrs ago.

This thread can lock now.

This documentary wasn’t a trial. Stop treating it like it was 

This documentary was to show the impact Michael had on the lives of James & Wade and their families

Its important for you and your dumb shadow to understand that that’s the reason the documentary was created. Doesn’t matter what YOU believe. What matters is the story of two boys who clearly know more about the weird man than you could ever comprehend. 

I believe these men especially James. And until there’s actual evidence that James wasn’t molested that doesn’t include a cohersed testimony, I would love to see it (James didn’t testify in 2005... hmmmm)

I would love to see any proof contradicting James aside from time and cohersed testimony. 

Its easy to attack the character of Wade since he was MJ’s buddy for way too long but Wackos stay away from James 🤔

• Downvote 1

And it’s fun watching black Americans defend MJ by providing receipts from the criminal justice system 

THE same system that lets George Zimmerman, Casey Anthony, OJ Simpson walk free 

The same system who won’t prosecute cops for murdering children and young adults in cold blood

The same system the rich and power can manipulate 

The same system that favors white Americans 

But go on, source a court case the most powerful pop star was in :coffee: 

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Game For Now said:

It’s annoying that people are making up their minds WITHOUT considering the MJ had the ways and means to hid the affairs with, specifically James, and other children who has a collection of rings including a wedding band 

That they’re ignoring the pattern over the years  

Pretending a mock trial and cohersed depositions from children is proof that he’s not an abuser when it just proves he’s the ultimate manipulator

Pretending lawsuits = lies

Pretending MJ didn’t settle out if court for an absurd amount of money  

Pretending he didn’t have bells and whistles at his bed room door.

You already formed your own opinion :umm: 

Ah as we know from what the President is going through, you can definitely pay to have stuff hidden when you're under investigation by the FBI and they'll never know :lmao:

I formed my opinion off of what the evidence & lack there of after all those years of investigation. And we see you're busy making up your mind that "this + that= guilty" despite what the 10-year investigation & random raids say. And that's cute for you, facts aren't everybody's thing, but "that don't look right" just has never been enough to form an opinion for me, facts, evidence, trials, and FBI investigations do :coffee:

2 hours ago, Game For Now said:

This documentary wasn’t a trial. Stop treating it like it was 

This documentary was to show the impact Michael had on the lives of James & Wade and their families

Its important for you and your dumb shadow to understand that that’s the reason the documentary was created. Doesn’t matter what YOU believe. What matters is the story of two boys who clearly know more about the weird man than you could ever comprehend. 

I believe these men especially James. And until there’s actual evidence that James wasn’t molested that doesn’t include a cohersed testimony, I would love to see it (James didn’t testify in 2005... hmmmm)

I would love to see any proof contradicting James aside from time and cohersed testimony. 

Its easy to attack the character of Wade since he was MJ’s buddy for way too long but Wackos stay away from James 🤔

21 hours ago, jarrylf said:

At times “Leaving Neverland” feels more like a deposition than a documentary, given we’re hearing from only one side, again and again.
https://chicago.suntimes.com/entertainment/in-hbo-documentary-michael-jackson-is-possibly-a-molester-definitely-a-weirdo/ 

Hey, I'm just responding to how they presented this fiction that's all. Be mad at them for not trying to make it good and legitimate :lmao: 

Ah, yea I gathered that by the fast wrap up at the end, they blame Michael for their families demise, it's a cute narrative, would've been more believable if their stories were consistent over the years, not these multiple changes. It's pretty damning for them that it's way more people on the other side who've spent way more time with him than they did and in the same capacity calling them liars.:coffee: But where's the proof James was molested by Michael, at all....where's the proof that anything sexual actually went on, and why hasn't the FBI found it? Did Michael pay off the whole department, again your mind is made up with this no matter what. And didn't James also come out to say he's getting death threats? Everyone involved in this mocumentary is getting MJstan attention, Wade more so because he's obviously full of shit and a more obvious liar, but James been getting it too.

1 hour ago, Game For Now said:

And it’s fun watching black Americans defend MJ by providing receipts from the criminal justice system 

THE same system that lets George Zimmerman, Casey Anthony, OJ Simpson walk free 

The same system who won’t prosecute cops for murdering children and young adults in cold blood

The same system the rich and power can manipulate 

The same system that favors white Americans 

But go on, source a court case the most powerful pop star was in :coffee: 

:yawn: 

That's cute and all but find a comparison with a 10 year FBI investigation attached, I'll wait, again if paying off the feds were a thing I think our current president would try but ay, whatever fits your narrative :coffee:

30 minutes ago, jarrylf said:

Ah as we know from what the President is going through, you can definitely pay to have stuff hidden when you're under investigation by the FBI and they'll never know :lmao:

I formed my opinion off of what the evidence & lack there of after all those years of investigation. And we see you're busy making up your mind that "this + that= guilty" despite what the 10-year investigation & random raids say. And that's cute for you, facts aren't everybody's thing, but "that don't look right" just has never been enough to form an opinion for me, facts, evidence, trials, and FBI investigations do :coffee:

Hey, I'm just responding to how they presented this fiction that's all. Be mad at them for not trying to make it good and legitimate :lmao: 

Ah, yea I gathered that by the fast wrap up at the end, they blame Michael for their families demise, it's a cute narrative, would've been more believable if their stories were consistent over the years, not these multiple changes. It's pretty damning for them that it's way more people on the other side who've spent way more time with him than they did and in the same capacity calling them liars.:coffee: But where's the proof James was molested by Michael, at all....where's the proof that anything sexual actually went on, and why hasn't the FBI found it? Did Michael pay off the whole department, again your mind is made up with this no matter what. And didn't James also come out to say he's getting death threats? Everyone involved in this mocumentary is getting MJstan attention, Wade more so because he's obviously full of shit and a more obvious liar, but James been getting it too.

:yawn: 

That's cute and all but find a comparison with a 10 year FBI investigation attached, I'll wait, again if paying off the feds were a thing I think our current president would try but ay, whatever fits your narrative :coffee:

Let’s leave that asshole out of it

To pretend you formed an opinion based off of facts and not your own personal bias is laughable. 

They addressed that they were brainwashed at a young age by Michael. Manipulated. If you don’t think that’s true then you don’t know sex abusers or Michael Jackson

MJ knew which children to abuse and which to not 0_o like it’s not difficult to understand that. MJ wasn’t stupid. He couldn’t just touch each and every child... no no. He chose the weak like a lion hunting for prey. It’s how serial killers pick their victims. That’s common knowledge when dealing with predators 

Raids for child molestation doesn’t mean anything. What’s there to find? You’re looking for a smoking gun that’s impossible to find. The FBI got involved in 1993. But his Bad tour was in 1990(?) 

While they are to blame for their family’s demise (Robson especially) MJ did play a role in it. 

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Game For Now said:

Let’s leave that asshole out of it

To pretend you formed an opinion based off of facts and not your own personal bias is laughable. 

They addressed that they were brainwashed at a young age by Michael. Manipulated. If you think that’s true then you don’t know sex abusers or Michael Jackson

MJ knew which children to abuse and which to not 0_o like it’s not difficult to understand that. MJ wasn’t stupid. He couldn’t just touch each and every child... no no. He chose the weak like a lion hunting for prey. It’s how serial killers pick their victims. That’s common knowledge when dealing with predators 

Raids for child molestation doesn’t mean anything. What’s there to find? You’re looking for a smoking gun that’s impossible to find. The FBI got involved in 1993. But his Bad tour was in 1990(?) 

While they are to blame for their family’s demise (Robson especially) MJ did play a role in it. 

Nah it's quite relevant to the absurdity of the claim that "Michal paid for his innocence" yet.......when has 1 rich person paying off the FBI been a thing?

Says the person we're supposed to be shocked at always hating Michael & thinking he was guilty of this unproven crime, watching this mock and thinking he's guilty :lmao:  Vs. I believe Robert is guilty yet that doesn't end my appreciation for his talent, there's many musicians and actors I respect their work & talent but the evidence in their personal problems prove that they were a problem, I was/am on ready for any celeb I admire to be a monster in ways we can't imagine & don't know, as long as the proof & evidence backs it up.

:lmao: That's not hard to understand, that's just not provable if it was it would've been proven. Again I take the word of Corey Feldman who was abused by many men & women in his childhood and has been pushing against them on what predatory behavior looks like vs. someone who knew MJ the same way I did...his opinion on the subject carries so much weight then both of ours....and both of the accusors since his word on the subject has been credible & consistent since the 90s but hey, he's not saying what you want to hear so meh :coffee:

"Raids for molestation don't mean anything"..............Again I take it you don't watch documentaries on the subject on the regular (there's so many channels and documentaries about this) so many molesters were caught and jailed because of random raids, to imply otherwise... :lmao: Yet they did this for so many years, for so many of the properties he owned that they named in this doc and NOTHING!?!?!....... But alas, you know more than the FBI & the courts & the witnesses :filenails:

From the sound of it him dropping them from his life had more to do with it than any accusations, maybe he could just tell they were trash, but that's an assumption too, in general, he was a bad judge of character 🙃

Yup it flopped HUGE, like I knew after the 1st night nobody was going for this mock, but less than a Million..........damn I really underestimated the GP. :lmao:

53696642_802149676806294_7718100331636195328_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.xx&oh=43e0c1bd63636b70aa64cd0b079f3393&oe=5D15C6A352946148_482468169239979_4813856094759682048_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.xx&oh=2f6f3e6bba0c3da506cee1cd4d55df7c&oe=5D12514E

Also Wade is being DRAGGED in the dance community, alot of people he danced with are coming out about his personality & his joking that he would do this if things ever got bad for him, and theres also this.... 

But....Wade's credible tho....:coffee:

• Upvote 2

Why did Wade testify in 2005 saying MJ was innocent?

Why was he at Michael's funeral?

Why was he trying to get the gigs for the This Is It tour?

Why was he dancing with Janet for a MJ tribute at the VMA's?

Why was he on the MJ Cirque du Soleil tribute tour?

The dance studio/choreography community wants answers. We're all at dance workshops confused. 

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

Oh no Dal 😕

I’m really sorry.. I’m a grown fucking man with a wife and kids and I’m sitting at work on my lunch SOBBING in my truck alone because I know in my heart of hearts I can NEVER defend him again...

his music is TOO BAKED IN TO MY OWN DNA for me to ever stop appreciating it, but I can’t go on defending him ever again and I haaaaaaaaaate this!

• Upvote 2

I know plenty of his fans are avoiding the documentary for that very reason...they are scared to believe that Michael could possibly do and exhibit that type of behavior. They are holding on to that 'The FBI investigated Michael for ten years' argument like they were at his house everyday. Don't get me started on his brothers trying to defend him either...like they weren't fucking groupies in the same room as him when he was under the age of 10..that shit ain't right and I don't believe he fucked with his brothers like that as an adult anyway. Janet said they started to lose Michael after Thriller...he wasn't fucking with the family like that. Nobody really knows what happened at the end of the day....we do know that his fascination with children did not stop after the first allegations and that's a hard pill to swallow. 

• Upvote 3