‘Leaving Neverland’, Docu about MJ’s Victims, Coming to HBO in March

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

19 minutes ago, BlackCat1989 said:

I will give you Wade... Even though I don't believe he is completely lying. But James...that man has been through something terrible. He wears the shame on his face... 

I found him to be more convincing too, so maybe something with someone happened in his life, but the lies he's been caught saying in this doc say it likely wasn't MJ. That's my thing like Bu's post above laid out, some of those lies and withholds are just ridiculous & obvious, if something really did happen even once or twice, the need to hide, change, or make up information is a bad look for both of them & their performances.

1 hour ago, jarrylf said:

I found him to be more convincing too, so maybe something with someone happened in his life, but the lies he's been caught saying in this doc say it likely wasn't MJ. That's my thing like Bu's post above laid out, some of those lies and withholds are just ridiculous & obvious, if something really did happen even once or twice, the need to hide, change, or make up information is a bad look for both of them & their performances.

Yeah, he was molested by Michael Jackson, gifted rings by MJ

Time tables don’t mean anything so Bu’s copied and pasted post doesn’t prove anything (poor example; Janet not knowing which songs are from which album) especially at that age 

33 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

Yeah, he was molested by Michael Jackson, gifted rings by MJ

Time tables don’t mean anything so Bu’s copied and pasted post doesn’t prove anything (poor example; Janet not knowing which songs are from which album) especially at that age 

Really? You have proof that he molested him or does every adult who gives kids rings autoatically mean they're getting molested by that adult now?

......Sweetie....its not about "time tables" it's about making up stories that didn't happen. Him lying about refusing to testify in the trial isn't about getting "the timing wrong" it's about lying that he was even asked :lmao:. Again so do you go to church now or something cause this whole "belief without facts" thing you're on falls with that.

3 hours ago, BlackCat1989 said:

I will give you Wade... Even though I don't believe he is completely lying. But James...that man has been through something terrible. He wears the shame on his face... 

James is farrrrrrr more believable than Wade. To me Wade just sounds like he's telling a story of make believe. But even w/ James. He could have indeed faced trauma and shame but who's to say its actually related to Michael Jackson? How do we know it cant be some other skeleton in his family closet that may have him shook and is using Mike as the skapegoat? Idk... It juss is a one-sided doc and thats the disturbing thing for me. Its important to hear BOTH opposing sides. There are sum what questionable things ...but im juss not entirely convinced that Michael actually did do these things without a doubt. Im sorry..i need more than juss words.. And stories. For example... 

Bill Cosby had accusers but he admitted in own deposition that he had given women drugs.. 

Rkelly had accusers but we've seen the actual sextape of him having sex w/ the girl that was circulating on the black market in the early 2000s AND we seen the marriage certificate to Aaliyah when she was only 15 but put 18 on the documents. 

So for MJ...yes, Wade and James are his accusers..but where's the smoking gun? I need SOMETHING to be able to say..."Ok, now we're getting somewhere" ...but we have yet to see any proof that this possibly went down...give me something...!! Anything!!! I could sit on that sofa too and tell Oprah "MJ touched me too" and aint never met that man a day in my life and I would be as credible as Wade and James. See how easy that would be to juss claim it? But not have something more to actually prove it?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, janetDAYZ said:

I could sit on that sofa too and tell Oprah "MJ touched me too" and aint never met that man a day in my life and I would be as credible as Wade and James. See how easy that would be to juss claim it? But not have something more to actually prove it?

You actually wouldn’t be credible because:

1) You never met him

2) You weren’t invited on tour in his hotel room

3) you weren’t invited to his secure room with multiple locks, bells & whistles for “sleepovers”

4) He didn’t go ring shopping with you

5) MJ didn’t manipulate your parents

^^^ He could very easily be as credible as Wade and James. It wouldn't be the first time someone claimed to be molested by MJ only for the entire thing to be a hoax. Here's an example:

This accuser made a very graphic allegation with drawings of MJ's home, his face during the so-called abuse, and he stayed consistent. The police even got involved... only for it to not be true. Situations like this is another reason why it's not smart to just accept what these people are saying just because it sounds graphic and sad, especially when we know they've been contradicting themselves. Not only is MJ dead, he has also been lied about in very serious ways as the video shows.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Dal said:

Why would both men be ok with allowing their mothers to look like the worst parents in history if what they’re saying is 100% make believe?

There are plenty of parents who kill their offspring.. so “worst parents” doesn’t fit their bill. The parents were careless.. Wade’s mom chasing money and fame while James’s mom was more concerned about her child being happy, it seemed by placing him in the care of a rich abuser

40 minutes ago, VelvetKnowledge1814 said:

^^^ He could very easily be as credible as Wade and James. It wouldn't be the first time someone claimed to be molested by MJ only for the entire thing to be a hoax. Here's an example:

This accuser made a very graphic allegation with drawings of MJ's home, his face during the so-called abuse, and he stayed consistent. The police even got involved... only for it to not be true. Situations like this is another reason why it's not smart to just accept what these people are saying just because it sounds graphic and sad, especially when we know they've been contradicting themselves. Not only is MJ dead, he has also been lied about in very serious ways as the video shows.

While that was an elaborate hoax, these men actually spent time with MJ in his hotel rooms and/or multiple homes.. MULTIPLE times.. was at their homes MULTIPLE TIMES.. bought them jewelry... that’s just a fact. (Mostly focusing on james) 

I’m not accepting their story because it’s “sad”. I believe the victims and not the manipulative abuser 

MJ manipulated these families, his doctors and nurses.. he’ll... even his own family. 

30 minutes ago, Dal said:

Why would both men be ok with allowing their mothers to look like the worst parents in history if what they’re saying is 100% make believe?

Both mom's admitted to being stage moms, that's something else in Wade's case that the doc purposely downplayed, back when he was telling the truth his mom bragged about how aggressive of a stage mom she was, she did this on trial and she did this in interviews, it wasn't JUST about Michael, Wade's mom was pushing him to do everything. Judging by how easy some of the lies they said out their mouth, I don't take selling out their mothers to be a big deal for them, maybe that hatred is genuine for both of them. Hell maybe Wades giving his mom a piece of the donations he's getting (where the minimum is $250)

11 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

While that was an elaborate hoax, these men actually spent time with MJ in his hotel rooms and/or multiple homes.. MULTIPLE times.. was at their homes MULTIPLE TIMES.. bought them jewelry... that’s just a fact.

I’m not accepting their story because it’s “sad”. I believe the victims and not the manipulative abuser 

MJ manipulated these families, his doctors and nurses.. he’ll... even his own family. 

What's funny is Michael did that shit for so many people period there more than likely were many cases where he didn't know the person & for what reason, he took care of everybody in his life to the extreme, period, including people he didn't know but knew people he knew, where's the blind faith in that?

And not believing the facts :lmao: #BeliefOverEvidence

Can you prove he molested anyone ever? Or is that just the blind belief speaking? :coffee:

2 hours ago, Game For Now said:

You actually wouldn’t be credible because:

1) You never met him

2) You weren’t invited on tour in his hotel room

3) you weren’t invited to his secure room with multiple locks, bells & whistles for “sleepovers”

4) He didn’t go ring shopping with you

5) MJ didn’t manipulate your parents

And NONE of that is concrete PROOF in court!!!

U sound stupid.

Allegations have to be backed by PROOF in this country. We are not living on jupiter to where you can juss claim something bc of your close affiliation w/ someone and then we go just by your word and LOCK EM UP!

Tf?! Lay off the dope. It aint cute. You have such a personal-like vendetta against mike like yall had a bad business deal. Even Tommy Mottola isnt on his back the way you are. Did you know MJ personally? Did you two have a fallout over money or something? Strange. Whatever he did to you, he's gone now. You should have peace. 🙏

Like i said Bill and R.Kelly had PROOF that surfaced that they were trash..we're still waiting on MJ's...well not you, you juss one of those ppl that believes whatever someone tells you,clearly. 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, janetDAYZ said:

And NONE of that is concrete PROOF in court!!!

U sound stupid.

Allegations have to be backed by PROOF in this country. We are not living on jupiter to where you can juss claim something bc of your close affiliation w/ someone and then we go just by your word and LOCK EM UP!

Tf?! Lay off the dope. It aint cute. You have such a personal like vendetta against mike like yall had a bad business deal. Even Tommy Mottola isnt on his back the way you are. Strange

Show me where I said MJ is guily in the eyes of the law.. As a southern black man, you know damn well that is NOT how the justice system works... the poor and minority have an unfair advantage vs the rich and powerful. 

I have a personal vendetta? :lmao: boy bye. As someone who has been sexually abused, unlike yourself, you don’t understand what these men been through. Sexual assault is difficult to prove thanks to people like you who completely deny allegations against abusers bc you like their line of work. I’m not that blind. There will be no smoking gun. 

3 hours ago, janetDAYZ said:

I could sit on that sofa too and tell Oprah "MJ touched me too" and aint never met that man a day in my life and I would be as credible as Wade and James. See how easy that would be to juss claim it? But not have something more to actually prove it?

This is what stupid sounds like. Comparing you, a man who never even met MJ versus boys who literally slept next to him 0_o Oprah don’t know you and wouldn’t waste her time 

21 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

... the poor and minority have an unfair advantage vs the rich and powerful. 

There will be no smoking gun. 

Yet the documentary I posted shows that his raid was over police and they did extra work, the police did above and beyond to point to guilty....such an advantage he had :lmao:

Then there's nothing that proves he was and so much that proves he wasn't, including inconsistencies in the liars who say he was :coffee: . Believing everyone who accuses everyone (they've known) of everything without fact checking is unjust and barbaric. 

18 minutes ago, Illi said:

Did he date Stephanie Mills in the 70s?

Yup, Stephanie & La Toya confirm, bloop. But I don't get what dating has to do with anything, John Wayne Gacy was married while he was abducting, rapping, and murdering teens and burying them under the house he & his family lived in. If Michael was single and celibate & gay his whole life it wouldn't be a point or a minus to this conversation 

I don't get the "who would lie about", "who does this", "who does that", "who would do that". If you catch me saying anything on those lines it's rhetorical because personally, I don't put people coming up with stupid stuff for less than nothing in return past everyone, some people are those "who would", there are tons of true crime docs and real stories about those people.

And in all that, when there's money involved, huge money, alot of people would do alot of lying and cheating and stealing and killing that many would go "who does that" in response to.

14 minutes ago, jarrylf said:

Then there's nothing that proves he was and so much that proves he wasn't, including inconsistencies in the liars who say he was :coffee: . Believing everyone who accuses everyone (they've known) of everything without fact checking is unjust and barbaric. 

Yup, Stephanie & La Toya confirm, bloop. But I don't get what dating has to do with anything, John Wayne Gacy was married while he was abducting, rapping, and murdering teens and burying them under the house he & his family lived in. If Michael was single and celibate & gay his whole life it wouldn't be a point or a minus to this conversation 

He had children sleeping next to him. Multiple 

I never called him gay or celibate. Just strange that an attractive man didn’t have a [fake] serious relationship/girlfriend until AFTER his first molestation chargers 🤔 

Murderers/serial killers have a different MO vs rapists and child molesters 

6 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

He had children sleeping next to him. Multiple 

I never called him gay or celibate. Just strange that an attractive man didn’t have a [fake] serious relationship/girlfriend until AFTER his first molestation chargers 🤔 

Murderers/serial killers have a different MO vs rapists and child molesters 

But then that opens the door to incinuating that everyone that ever has had kids sleeping next to them molested those kids....that's not a good enough excuse to merit the accusation. If that wasn't enough for the FBI over 10yrs or the courts....

You didn't, I used those as examples (see below for the rest)

Point remains, people do dirt and people live clean no matter what their relationship status is.

1 minute ago, Game For Now said:

Stephanie Mills said, From her lips, that she never had sex with Michael Jackson despite “dating” for over a year 

So again, no one finds it strange that an attractive black man never dated anyone “seriously” until 1994 🤔

So you find it strange that a by the book STRICT Jehovah's witness (which he was till 89) didn't have premarital sex......the same man who almost canned the entire Thriller album & video because he thought it might offend his religion, the same man who during his entire touring career up to 89 made a stop in every Kindom Hall in whatever city they were in to go to church? Yea anyone who finds it strange can chop that up to that strange over the top religion he was in that discouraged dating unless it was to be on the path to marriage. :coffee: This is Jackson family 101 stuff here, but again it has nothing to do with anything in this discussion

Weird. Janet and the other siblings weren’t Jehovah Witnesses 🤔  they never had premarital sex?  

So Jehovah Witnesses don’t have premarital sex now :lmao: so religious people don’t ever live contradictory lives?!?! :lmao: 

Trump went to a church or two while President. He even signed bibles. I guess he’s a devote Christian based off your logic

You betta defend this man until you can’t any more. Yasss

16 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

Weird. Janet and the other siblings weren’t Jehovah Witnesses 🤔  they never had premarital sex?  

So Jehovah Witnesses don’t have premarital sex now :lmao: 

......you've never heard any of them (Janet) talk about this? That the kids were all raised JH and when they were 18 they were allowed to make their own choice about religions. By all accounts on the subject of Jehovah's Witnesses, Katherine, Rebbie, La Toya & Michael are the only ones who were strict with going to church and bible study and living ridiculously close to what they believe the word says in terms of dating, sex & relationships, Michael ONLY left the religion because they told him to publically denounce La Toya (who they kicked out) and never speak to her again......How is this news in anything Jackson related?

Who said that? The ones who are strict usually don't because they're afraid of being banished from the religion & all in it. Anything else? Michael also didn't celebrate Christmas until 1993.

11 minutes ago, jarrylf said:

......you've never heard any of them (Janet) talk about this? That the kids were all raised JH and when they were 18 they were allowed to make their own choice about religions. By all accounts on the subject of Jehovah's Witnesses, Katherine, Rebbie, La Toya & Michael are the only ones who were strict with going to church and bible study and living ridiculously close to what they believe the word says in terms of dating, sex & relationships.....How is this news in anything Jackson related?

Who said that? The ones who are strict usually don't because they're afraid of being banished from the religion & all in it. Anything else?

So Michael was twenty when he started “dating” Stephanie Mills :umm:  I don’t know the Jacksons... I know Janet Jackson.. the only one that matters (Excluding Prince Eissa) 

So you’re going with “he was a devote religious man” as reason he didn’t date women until he turned 35-36 :umm: 

I don’t believe every word both men said but I do have a hard time believing that they made up everything...and I don’t feel good saying that... most of you by now probably understand how big of an MJ fan I’ve been since I can remember...but I always thought it’s strange that a grown man shares his room/bed with kids who aren’t his. Like I wake up in the mornings with a boner almost every morning, most guys do. And if he’s not getting pussy or consensual gay sex with a another grown man then I don’t think it’s possible that he could be alone with a kid holding hands and basically having a normal dating relationship for as many days as he was and not feel some type of sexual urges and express them in some way. 

I don’t fully believe them but also I’m no longer convinced of MJ’s total innocence anymore either...but my gut tells me the TRUTH is somewhere in the middle and even THAT is too much for me to ever defend again 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

ill still listen to the music though for damn sure

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

So Michael was twenty when he started “dating” Stephanie Mills :umm:  I don’t know the Jacksons... I know Janet Jackson.. the only one that matters (Excluding Prince Eissa) 

So you’re going with “he was a devote religious man” as reason he didn’t date women until he turned 35-36 :umm: 

Then you don't seem to know her well, she's been talking about this stuff her whole career, again research doll, it's all there.:filenails:

Didn't you just say he was 20 when he started dating Stephanie? :coffee:And yes by all accounts he believed every single thing they said, the fact that he didn't celebrate Christmas until he was 38, has a stupid disclaimer in the Thriller video, and being at the height of his fame would go door to door to preach to people when the church told him to....yup

2 minutes ago, jarrylf said:

Then you don't seem to know her well, she's been talking about this stuff her whole career, again research doll, it's all there.:filenails:

Didn't you just say he was 20 when he started dating Stephanie? :coffee:And yes by all accounts he believed every single thing they said, the fact that he didn't celebrate Christmas until he was 38, has a stupid disclaimer in the Thriller video, and being at the height of his fame would go door to door to preach to people when the church told him to....yup

Like I said knew about Janet

He sexually abused children and was a drug abuser so excuse me if his religion has nothing to do with anything